Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please don't invalidate the work I did for Zetki and Lavan reactors.

Skaleek

The handling of the existing avionics capacities was 10/10.

My 50/290 Zekti turned into an 80/292

my 69/80 Lavan turned into a 90/82.

Seems like my high stat rolls were respected and turned into high stall rolls after the change too.

Flux capacity should receive another review though.

Can't speak for Zektis since I didn't have any spares left, but Lavans should be hard locked into 100-200 and Zekti into 200-300.

Same for other ship parts, min stats need to be moved much closer to max stats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Congrats to all of you that got your vidar's upgraded to nice levels. Curious to see what my 87 got brought up to, most likely 98? maybe 97.

Same here.  Also, ty for topic, it's a concern I had as well.

I had a 97/80, so now 100/80?  Also had a 66lavan and a 48/290 zekti, etc.  So hopefully i'll login next to find that I have choices.

Now, if only we had 3 ship loadout slots. Also one of my previous ideas still stands; allow host to choose 1 ship from the party so that the mission ship doesn't have to be the hosts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

That's not what happened, actually.

2 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Congrats to all of you that got your vidar's upgraded to nice levels. Curious to see what my 87 got brought up to, most likely 98? maybe 97.

Most people refer to  the reactors capacity and i think you're referring to the total avionic capacity 30 base plus the reactor, when you said 98 or 97 i though you had a vidar mklll.

3 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

90 to 100 random roll.

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

That's not what happened, actually.

Contrary to what DE said about giving the Reactors random rolls, they adjusted it to the "tier" of their previous roll instead, which was imo the right decision.

I made a list of all my vidar reactors before and after the patch for anyone curious about the conversion rate.

gglA2Fd.png

Edit:

@Skaleek

Already pinged you with the quote, so I hope you won't mind if I do it here again.

There's a good chance that this topic changed DEs intial idea on how they'd convert the avionic stats, so thanks a ton for creating this topic in time!

I also spent a good portion of my holidays grinding stuff and getting the "perfect" avionics rolls, it would've been awful to have those turned into low/mid tier stats.

Edited by 16Bitman

vor 14 Minuten schrieb 16Bitman:

Contrary to what DE said about giving the Reactors random rolls, they adjusted it to the "tier" of their previous roll instead, which was imo the right decision.

Am 15.1.2020 um 17:12 schrieb [DE]Saske:

Your current reactor values will get remap onto the new reactor values. Your 50 capacity Zetki reactor will turn into a 80 capacity Zetki reactor etc.

On 2020-01-15 at 7:43 AM, Skaleek said:

It would be unwise to punish players for playing your content early.

DE has been doing so since 2018. Many have chosen not to be punished anymore since Update 26. Welcome to join us. This is the only way to make our voices heard. Any similar sentiments and logical analysis like yours  shared here are useless. 

@Shonaney

From a post they made prior to the statement you quoted:

" Any existing gear you have will simply be re-rolled for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III which has just compressed its top-end entirely to not have the 30-100 range, it's now 90-100, but it will not give you lower rolls if you had one in the 90-100 range before this change)."

Re-rolling is pretty much the opposite of adjusting the stats relative to their previous values.

31 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

There's a good chance that this topic changed DEs intial idea on how they'd convert the avionic stats, so thanks a ton for creating this topic in time!

Thanks man. I got a lot of hate but if it made a difference it was worth it.

• Like 2

On 2020-01-15 at 5:01 PM, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Wack. It also had +240 flux, which I'm guessing is the max? Will that get rerolled too? I think I had almost perfect roll Zekti, if +240 flux is the max. 

My zetki is +298 flux wich make it really hard to switch to a 100 flux lavan i got today with higher avionics but allso 1 of the most useless bonus stats I seen. Get 50 shield for every unused avionics capacity point wich for me wont grant much as i use it all =P

So after the hotfix, i have these conversion numbers on my vidar reactors.

83 100 > 98 100

94   80 > 99   80

93   90 > 99   92 (crafted)

Many thanks to @Skaleek for making this topic, for your perseverance and for not let it go after a lot of negative comments of people who took this topic as an elitist rant, whining, hardcore farming disillusion.

At the end, this paid.

Also thanks to @[DE]Saske for taking notes about this feedback. 

DE handled it perfectly, i appreciate that and i need to mention it, and now everybody should be happy!

Edited by Alpha56

You did not 'work' for your reactor, let alone 'work hard' for it. You, like everyone else here, sat in a chair and played a game until random chance favored you. That is not work. That is not even in the same dimension or area of definition as work.  You were playing, not working.

You are not entitled to a damn thing in any game, anywhere, ever. You are not working and so are not entitled to any sort of remuneration therein. Calling you gaming habits 'hard work' are an insult to those that actually do put in hard work on things that matter, and Warframe or any other game do not matter.

No matter how much you say otherwise.

Edited by Highlord83

1 hour ago, Highlord83 said:

You did not 'work' for your reactor, let alone 'work hard' for it. You, like everyone else here, sat in a chair and played a game until random chance favored you. That is not work. That is not even in the same dimension or area of definition as work.  You were playing, not working.

You are not entitled to a damn thing in any game, anywhere, ever. You are not working and so are not entitled to any sort of remuneration therein. Calling you gaming habits 'hard work' are an insult to those that actually do put in hard work on things that matter, and Warframe or any other game do not matter.

Man who are you to tell me whether i worked for it or not? I considered it hard work and I could care less if you think it was or not. To me it was, I chose to spend my time grinding out those gian point missions to get better reactors. I worked for it. Maybe you arent working, but it was work for me. I work for a living, and I worked for these reactors. Don't care what you want to label it as. I put in the time to earn what I did.

You don't get to tell me what is work and isn't work for me. No matter how much you say otherwise.

Edited by Skaleek

18 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Man who are you to tell me whether i worked for it or not? I considered it hard work and I could care less if you think it was or not. To me it was, I chose to spend my time grinding out those gian point missions to get better reactors. I worked for it. Maybe you arent working, but it was work for me. I work for a living, and I worked for these reactors. Don't care what you want to label it as. I put in the time to earn what I did.

You don't get to tell me what is work and isn't work for me. No matter how much you say otherwise.

*eyeroll*

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/work

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/play

I'm not the one telling you anything. Play is not work.

11 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

*eyeroll*

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/work

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/play

I'm not the one telling you anything. Play is not work.

b : to perform or carry through a task requiring sustained effort or continuous repeated operations

*eyeroll*

Reading is hard. Case in point, reading is work for some, play for others.

I enjoy Warframe as a whole, but there are times where certain things require work. Farming perfect reactors was work. Forma'ing my weapons is play. I do not always enjoy the journey in Warframe, but I enjoy the destination. I like having the reactor to try and make different builds on my railjack, I did not enjoy the 177th run of Gian Point I did to attain said reactor. But i enjoy being able to play railjack with fun builds at my own pace, now that i have said reactor.

Edited by Skaleek

3 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

How other players define their work and how they value what they have achieved is none of your business. If you see your own play hours as worthless and meaningless as you just said, please keep it to yourself and keep wasting your own time.

5 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

Just when I thought it will be impossible to find a person more ignorant than myself on these forums , this guy shows up 😂

My teir 3 cryophons are now possibly straight from a dumpster fire. I don't know myself since I have zero desire to play railjack after doing everything there. Same mission on every single node is a bore along with Warframes "diffictuly = more HP and a lot more armor. 

But the point is I don't care. If DE want's to nerf what works while just barely improving the other things that were were and a away worse. They are simply showing they didn't balance things at all, that they didn't playtest there own stats and everything else that comes with it. Is it disrespectful of the playtime, the grinding? Yeah, it totally is. But at the same time like with rivens I'd perfer to see the random rolls on RNG parts/mods be obliterated from existence. i'd rather play a game where everyone is treated equally in the grind vs a game where 0.001% of a player base gets "the god roll" and thinks they are hot S#&$ for it. Especially when said game is a Player Vs Environment on-line co-op game. 

And it's not like we need these stupid "god rolls" to complete the content. So while some people are chasing this dragon that doesn't matter yet in the hopes that one day it someday might, most just aren't bothering with it. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

i'd rather play a game where everyone is treated equally in the grind vs a game where 0.001% of a player base gets "the god roll" and thinks they are hot S#&$ for it. Especially when said game is a Player Vs Environment on-line co-op game. 

Well, problem is that if you bring this up, the vocal minority of RNG-blessed-plebs would yell at you for being entitled, toxic, only negative criticism, whining, etc. and ask you to get over it since it's a free to play game. 

oh no facepalm GIF

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

Well, problem is that if you bring this up, the vocal minority of RNG-blessed-plebs would yell at you for being entitled, toxic, only negative criticism, whining, etc. and ask you to get over it since it's a free to play game. 

oh no facepalm GIF

You mean like