Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please don't invalidate the work I did for Zetki and Lavan reactors.

Skaleek

On 2020-01-15 at 10:43 AM, Skaleek said:

"DE I Have 'The Best' and I dont care if you are making it better, it better still be 'The Best' or I'm mad.  Other kids get 'The New Best' and I wont have it anymore."

baby crying GIF

I have to say, complaining about a straight increase to your current rolls just because they were the 'old perfect' comes off pretty petty.  If they nerfed you down and rerolled, okay, fair enough, burn everything down over it, but at the end of the day you are far better off than you were so why get all worked up over it.  

I am sorry, I understand your feelings (if they are genuine and this whole post is not just trololololol), but your proposal is just straight up coconuts.
Denied.

EDIT:
Ok now i see it. Yap it could be done in a way that old maximum will be turned into new maximum, thats good idea.

Edited by Wakata
learned ability to read

1 hour ago, FataL-Flaw said:

I have to say, complaining about a straight increase to your current rolls just because they were the 'old perfect' comes off pretty petty.  If they nerfed you down and rerolled, okay, fair enough, burn everything down over it, but at the end of the day you are far better off than you were so why get all worked up over it.  

According to what DE did, it was a fair complaint.

5 hours ago, FataL-Flaw said:

"DE I Have 'The Best' and I dont care if you are making it better, it better still be 'The Best' or I'm mad.  Other kids get 'The New Best' and I wont have it anymore."

baby crying GIF

5 hours ago, FataL-Flaw said:

Nice. Wanna talk about cry baby threads do we? Ohhhh.

Edited by Skaleek