Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pre build mod idea

IrishBattousai

hi i came up with this  idea when i forgot a build i was working on a frame 

let say u have max 60/60 cap and decide to forma your weapon or frame  instead of having to remember all the mods u have on the weapon or frame it would save the mods but  gray the mods out that  u don't have  the cap in the order of the slots i have below. When u get the cap it will  unlock the mod so its not grey anymore  it would also work for any weapon that your still leveling 

1 2 3 4 

4 5 6 7

1 hour ago, IrishBattousai said:

hi i came up with this  idea when i forgot a build i was working on a frame 

let say u have max 60/60 cap and decide to forma your weapon or frame  instead of having to remember all the mods u have on the weapon or frame it would save the mods but  gray the mods out that  u don't have  the cap in the order of the slots i have below. When u get the cap it will  unlock the mod so its not grey anymore  it would also work for any weapon that your still leveling 

1 2 3 4 

5 6 7 8

Problem is, how to get the system to know which mods you want to grey out?

Usually when your weapon`s cap isnt sufficient, it removes the mods from the 8th slot back.

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Problem is, how to get the system to know which mods you want to grey out?

Usually when your weapon`s cap isnt sufficient, it removes the mods from the 8th slot back.

I think that kind of answers the question: the system greys out mods from the 8th slot working backwards until it reaches the current capacity, readjusting when mods are shifted around / added / removed.