Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is khora's whipclaw not an exalted weapon?

Morgana_Arcana

Im not reading all that shet im sorry i wasted enough time with you two potatoes. Yes SLASH allow her to scale MUCH BETTER (thats why atlas sucks bad and cant scale for shizzle). Its like talking to brick wall i couldnt care less what you two "not so bright individuals" think. You obviously never played Khora in nedurance runs and have literally 0 clue how to "cheese" armor scaling in this game. 👍

58 minutes ago, Benour said:

Im not reading all that shet im sorry i wasted enough time with you two potatoes. Yes SLASH allow her to scale MUCH BETTER (thats why atlas sucks bad and cant scale for shizzle). Its like talking to brick wall i couldnt care less what you two "not so bright individuals" think. You obviously never played Khora in nedurance runs and have literally 0 clue how to "cheese" armor scaling in this game. 👍

I've played Khora in several two hour arbitrations before revives were allowed. But you're not getting it: We're not arguing about Slash being bad. Infact, I'm even saying if I had your Riven, it'd be good. But WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR RIVEN/ENEMY ARMOUR. INFACT, I PERFECTLY EVEN STATED EARLIER I AGREE WITH YOU ON HOW SLASH + ARMOUR WORKS BUT YOU WILL NOT 'READ MY POSTS.'  

I'm certainly not talking about your Riven/Slash not scaling against enemies. You're clearly not reading what I'm posting, instead lumping what I'm saying with CopperBezel who is saying very different things to what I'm saying. 

But Khora's Whip isn't exactly a SLASH Weapon. It's a balanced weapon when it comes to IPS but can only be modded to Slash in an effective way with RIVEN. If Khora's weapon was to become Exalted, the way for your SLASH VERSION of her Whip to actually be like yours would be to either increase her Slash Damage on her Weapon/Decrease Impact and Puncture and increase Status Chance for it to work just like you say it's working. Of course you can do endurance runs with YOUR particular Riven. But you won't be able to do it if the weapon becomes EXALTED but with no changes. THAT'S MY ARGUMENT I'VE BEEN MAKING. Since Khora's 300 Base Damage with equal chances means that her Slash Damage is at 100, along with Puncture and Impact. You can do the rest of the maths.

I'm not arguing about Armour + Endurance Runs + Slash BECAUSE I AGREE/D WITH YOU ON THAT. (If you want to talk about what we're misunderstanding, by the way, I'm more than willing to talk in PM or in Game.)

Edited by KaijuKraid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, KaijuKraid said:

You're clearly not reading what I'm posting, instead lumping what I'm saying with CopperBezel who is saying very different things to what I'm saying. 

I take exception to the implication that he was reading my posts. His responses have as much to do with my posts as they do to yours, which is to say, terribly little.

I put whipclaw in the same category as slashdash, atlas skill 1 etc. Whipclaw is one of the better skill 1s, I do not see a need to buff it. Nerf if you gotten to the stage where you poor plat/kuva into rivens.

Edited by Frendh