Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen Prime looks Pretty mediocre compared to its regular counterpart

(PSN)Prometheus_Steel

Its 2020 and I think we should, Just like with the warframes, Have both our prime and non-prime versions of the look as optional. I used kronen before and later kronen Prime. I like how fancy it looks for sure, But regular kronen looks like it can crush rocks. Kronen prime looks like it might slice cheese? The is this day of the dead skin for kronen prime but the elemental effects, Like the radiation glow of viral, Doesnt follow the flow of the Day of the dead skin, But rather that of the Prime version. One thing also, Its primary color part, Its not shiny metal as the regular kronen is. Im very dissapointed by that... I really want the big arm blades back of the regular shiny kronen. Please give us that customization option, make it 10 Cred if needed. Thank you for your time. Also with that said, Make weapons forma's and warframe forma's transferable to their prime verions please.

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

Transfer formas? Wont happen...forma bundle is problably one of the most profitable items in the market.

I know the vast majority of the thousands of platinum I've spent playing all these years has been spent 35p at a time so I can keep up with the demands of my addiction.