Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apply void traces after every round

Kylo.

Would be nice if void traces, like the prime parts be applied to the account during the mission.

That way we can use the traces during the mission in the same mission to refine relics.

Not sure if that is exactly the same way the prime parts work.

• Like 1

Those rewards are in a state of Limbo until completed, since you can still lose. If you were currently able to spend the new traces and lose, you could go into the negatives. What if party members could pick up their 10, and abort mission? Would they still be rewarded? ..cause I bet I know how that would end. 😉

Edited by kapn655321

12 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Those rewards are in a state of Limbo until completed, since you can still lose. If you were currently able to spend the new traces and lose, you could go into the negatives. What if party members could pick up their 10, and abort mission? Would they still be rewarded? ..cause I bet I know how that would end. 😉

I also get my prime parts if I fail the mission & as I understand it correctly the traces are from the relic not from the mission. Therefore me cracking the relic == I get traces && I get Prime Part == I open Relic.