The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking and Connectivity Issues (Jan 15)

[DE]Rebecca

I hope it's a one off region conflict or something, but a few minutes ago me and the guy I was trying to trade with got hit with the offline bug. After several tries the invite eventually went through, but I really don't want another night like last night.

On 2020-01-15 at 9:41 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi Tenno!

We are detecting instances of Matchmaking and general Connectivity issues among Warframe players right now. We are working with our Network partners to diagnose and fix the issue. We will keep you posted!

Thanks for your patience.

EDIT: Our network partner identified a service impact that is causing outages for numerous clients, including us. We will keep you posted!

EDIT 2: Our network partner believes they have resolved the issue and we will monitor to confirm! 

EDIT 3: We believe we are now in the clearly completely - relog if you are still having issues.

Hi having an issue with Warframe since last night in South Africa. I couldn't complete the 11mb update for a long time and when it did complete the download it wouldn't start the game up. The play option in the launcher was greyed out. I tried to verify the cache hoping it would work but now the game is stuck trying the verify cache. Its currently just showing Verifying cache but hasn't even started the process.

2 hours ago, WARREN_LEE said:

Hi having an issue with Warframe since last night in South Africa. I couldn't complete the 11mb update for a long time and when it did complete the download it wouldn't start the game up. The play option in the launcher was greyed out. I tried to verify the cache hoping it would work but now the game is stuck trying the verify cache. Its currently just showing Verifying cache but hasn't even started the process.

Also from South Africa and can confirm the same.

My download speeds are around 1 -1.5 mbps however since the hotfix It's barely scraping 20kbps. I've confirmed it's not my internet or computer as downloading anything else is alright.

I've also followed all the instructions as per:

But to no avail.

1 hour ago, RunicZeus said:

Also from South Africa and can confirm the same.

My download speeds are around 1 -1.5 mbps however since the hotfix It's barely scraping 20kbps. I've confirmed it's not my internet or computer as downloading anything else is alright.

I've also followed all the instructions as per:

But to no avail.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've got a 10mbps line and i was getting around 4-10kb last night. I was able to increase the speed last night by disabling the last 2 launcher options but that may have just been a coincidence. I've updated other games while Warframe was downloading at 4-10kb. Those games were able to update at 1mb a second.

It isn't a speed issue as I'm getting approximately 9.5mbps with a link speed to the exchange of 12mbps.

Something is still not right. I can log in, I can see friends in my clan but they don't show up in my friends list; nor can I invite or be invited to anything. I can even go to our dojo and see them all.

We can send messages to each other. Just can't get into a squad together. I am literally standing next to 2 of my clan mates and the invite menu says they are both offline.

Edit: Started a mission on public and had friends join mission/squad that way and now we can play together, so maybe it's something to do with the friends listing?

2 hours ago, (PS4)tonyshark420 said:

Something is still not right. I can log in, I can see friends in my clan but they don't show up in my friends list; nor can I invite or be invited to anything. I can even go to our dojo and see them all.

We can send messages to each other. Just can't get into a squad together. I am literally standing next to 2 of my clan mates and the invite menu says they are both offline.

Edit: Started a mission on public and had friends join mission/squad that way and now we can play together, so maybe it's something to do with the friends listing?

I'm still having a problem trying to verify cache let alone log in. Basically stuck. It hasn't even started verifying the cache. It just states verifying cache but there isn't any percentage indicator.

5 hours ago, WARREN_LEE said:

I've managed to get it to stop verifying the cache but now its stuck "CHECKING FOR NEW CONTENT". 

Can someone from De confirm whether or not there is an issue affecting the entire Warframe community or just in South Africa ?

I'm in SA as well, on PS4. since yesterday the game stays stuck at 0% connecting screen

Why is this not getting attention?  

Clearly, it has not been resolved as several people are still having the no friends/clan showing up issue. 

i have been unable to play with my clan or friends for nearly two days now and support has suddenly gone silent after their first suggestions did not resolve (putting it squarely back on being an in-game issue with WF since _every other game multiplayer is working fine_)

Please advise. 

My clan mate is still suffering from this issue.. at least 2 days now, he shows up in the Clan list and I can even pm him, but it always says he's offline when I try to invite him. He said that he's able to join random public matches but the inviting is completely broken.

I was able to meet and trade with him in our dojo, but I didn't invite him there (I mean that he entered with his own key).

Is this still actively being looked at or is everyone thinking this is completely fine?

He's tried changing regions, tried changing the listening port, verifying, optimizing and reinstalling the game, nothing works.

Edit: Tried changing the firewall rules, no luck..
Also we are both in New Zealand.

5 hours ago, AhkNemet said:

My clan mate is still suffering from this issue.. at least 2 days now, he shows up in the Clan list and I can even pm him, but it always says he's offline when I try to invite him. He said that he's able to join random public matches but the inviting is completely broken.

I was able to meet and trade with him in our dojo, but I didn't invite him there (I mean that he entered with his own key).

Is this still actively being looked at or is everyone thinking this is completely fine?

He's tried changing regions, tried changing the listening port, verifying, optimizing and reinstalling the game, nothing works.

Edit: Tried changing the firewall rules, no luck..
Also we are both in New Zealand.

At least you guys can play the game. We cant even start the game up in South Africa. Also there is a way that you guys would be able to quad up. Just set the match making to friends only Then start a match and ask your friend/friends to join your session. That should work fine. 

3 hours ago, WARREN_LEE said:

At least you guys can play the game. We cant even start the game up in South Africa. Also there is a way that you guys would be able to quad up. Just set the match making to friends only Then start a match and ask your friend/friends to join your session. That should work fine. 

That does not work. They can not join session as the game tells them we are off line. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)ThePedroKid said:

That does not work. They can not join session as the game tells them we are off line. 

Sorry to hear that bud. Guess there are a lot of issues currently then.

I cant even test it on mine as I cannot even start the game up.

22 hours ago, (PS4)tonyshark420 said:

This seems silly but I rebooted my router and my friends list seems to be working again. Everything seems to be back to normal. This may not work for everyone having issues at the moment but it's worth a shot if you haven't tried it yet.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)tonyshark420 said:

This seems silly but I rebooted my router and my friends list seems to be working again. Everything seems to be back to normal. This may not work for everyone having issues at the moment but it's worth a shot if you haven't tried it yet.

Rebooted numerous times to no avail. 

Archived