Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

Is "hold" melee input to heavy attack being looked into?

Current archgun damage in Railjack feels very lackluster after the 2020 hotfixes. Stacking exponential damage boost needed to be dealt with and IMO still needs to be completely removed as it will continue to invalidate other procs, but TtK doubled-or-so as a result. Any plans to have Archgun damage come close to one MK3 turret?

Will Vauban get an upgraded version of Vector Pad that will do additional things (not just the speed buff), knowing that we have bullet jump for mobility or will it be changed with something more reliable in actual combat? Will Fortuna/ open worlds get more updates to make them feel more challenging (I was thinking of harder missions like sabotage/spy for Fortuna that are way harder to complete and make you feel like a real saboteur/spy at the end of that mission)? Is Valkyr going to get some kind of rework/update for her exalted claws to make them feel worth using instead of a basic melee? (for example, her Hysterical Assault is an augment that you just can't rely on, not even for fun, because it doesn't synergize well with the new combos that the claws got when using the right click)

1. How can you guys keep being that awesome, what's your secret?

2. (and this one is Warframe related) Will there be a change to the Kuva Lich system and how you interact with your Lich? 

I somewhat like and dislike the current system but idk if dying to find the right combination of mods is the best way to kill or convert a Lich. Also it can get annoying when Liches steal special rewards like a Solstice Skin some Lich had stolen from me even tho you'll get it back after dealing with the Lich.

I remember that Steve once said that he doesn't really like Helminth room in the orbiter, and that he was thinking of changing it, I expected a change to ship with The Rising Tide since the orbiter was redesigned, are you still looking into this? Because I'm not removing any cysts from my warframes in case new mechanics are added, and the cysts are shattering my fashion frame.

Are you looking into Pets 2.0? Swapping pets whenever I switch loadouts is tedieous, and it requires me to go the orbiter if I'm not there, and I go without a companion if I get lazy enough to not get them out of stasis. Are you looking into this? (Also I challenge Steve to giveaway the next plat prize.)

Why didn't I get to rip the Shedu off a Sentient boss in a cinematic like the Exploiter Orb or Ropalolyst? This was something the community had been looking forward to for AGES, and to have it shoehorned in like this was pretty anticlimactic. (Which is to say nothing of the fact that it was bugged on release (and continues to be bugged on consoles).) Why release the Shedu like this? If you just needed a reward for the end of that quest, you could have used the new ephemera.

FIX Host Migration in Relic DEF/Interceptions, it always crashes and I lose everything

FIX Host Migration in Arbitration, HOST left and I stayed and after I finished it gave me different REWARDS that it showed me and that is not fair. I lost Arcane Tanker and a MOD.

FIX Railjack, if HOST DIES...NO ONE can LEAVE/Finish mission unless Host aborts. We should be able to leave squad whenever.

I have enemies Despawn in RJ, Crewships disappear, Resources fly away faster then I can fly to get them, vacuum needs to be farther, SOLO Mode, Missions glitch and cant be completed so after spending time you have to abort. Host Left mission and the SHIP was GONE, I couldnt find it anywhere so I had to ABORT.

FIX Gear wheel with Heavy weapon

FIX Gear Wheel with Fishing and Tranq, items are not in gear wheel when you click on the pole or gun.

FIX LICH Mummer's to gain more exp bc NO ONE RUNS them anymore so it takes FOREVER to SOLO and Fill up the 3 MOD SLOTS

Ignored Players should not be able to MatchMake with you, you have the player IGNORED for a reason!!! SO why would you want to play with them if they are Ignored!!!

FIX RJ not Spawning in DOJO when you fly to your dojo, I do to Drydock and ship isnt there, have to leave completely and join back.

FIX UI being slow and laggy when you open Mods or Inventory. Stop making its Mouse friendly, you have 3 consoles that dont use Mouse Keyboard.

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY, it was fine before, if you die you die that was the point, if you are not strong enough you dont belong there and same now with RJ. Some Content shouldnt be made for everyone, work your way to it. Us High MR's want ENG GAME CONTENT.

There is other stuff but that is the main problem, STOP pushing out NEW CONTENT that is BROKEN, take your time to FIX IT and make it GOOD, We can wait.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

When do we get the ability to decorate the interior of our Railjacks?

Have to agree with those who asked for fixes to existing  content. 

Rework for The Sergeant and Phorid

Additional Kavats plus a rework on pets. 

Also, I still want Space Mom back 🙂

I posted what I think needs to be fixed below but yes decorating RJ would be cool but first they need to fix RJ to be playable lol

On 2020-01-15 at 3:14 PM, averysmallbanana said:

The original Ephemera pitch was New cosmetics are coming: Ephemera! These will be acquired by Tenno able to complete specific challenges and will offer fancy effects on your Warframe

The latest Ephemera is a random drop from a container that has a tiny chance to spawn in a mission that is only periodically available.

What happened?

This. Very much this. 

I have a possible solution to the problem though, a pretty easy fix that can also act as a resource sink so we have something to do with all of these dang pustrels, durac, or even older resources. A resupply beacon. It would act the same as an assassin beacon would, i.e.; Stalker, G3, Zanuka, and Wolf Beacons, but this one would be for containers that would probably work in one of two ways. Either:

A) Use the consumable beacon in your orbiter prior to mission launch, which would guarantee a Rare or Reinforced Container spawn somewhere in the tile set
or
B) Use after loading in to a mission and it would either spawn a container somewhere in that mission or would convert a common container somewhere into a Rare or Reinforced.

I would also probably say that the rares would have a better chance to spawn than reinforced, maybe 75%/25% respectively, or something similar. This would be a fine addition for those of us who have been playing for 6+ years and just can't get those reinforced containers to spawn for codex scan purposes as well as stepping up that fashion frame end game. 

Just an idea.  

1 hour ago, Dolomite71 said:

Will Railjack be required to progress through future content or will it be a game mode like Conclave?  Personally, I don't like Railjack and have no desire whatsoever to continue it. 

at the moment RJ is crap yea lol its 20 missions or so of just Exterminate and nothing else lol its boring af

Le 15/01/2020 à 16:16, ExpGui a dit :

Hey DE!

As of late, the community has been asking more and more to focus on fixing the game’s bugs, balancing resource grinds, RNG, damage, enemies, etc., and integrating islands like PoE, Fortuna, Liches, and now Railjack to the broader game. Players want a focus to develop what is already in the game.

Warframe as a game survives by new content. However, perhaps it’s time we all be patient for new content. Finishing the New War, Railjack, and Orb Vallis’s third update (Third Orb) this year would be a fulfillment of Tennocon 2018 hype. Regular additions such as Primes and unvaultings, Nightwaves seasons, perhaps new frames and weapons, would all be acceptable. But adding more systems to the game right now should not be a priority.

DE, please could we have a “Year of Health”, in which you work with the community to polish this game?

Thanks Rebb for reading this, hope this gets into the Devstream somehow.

This!

And upgrading the lich system

Archived