Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

As an obsessive collector and proud consumer whore, I quite literally obsess over having ALL the toys. XD It pleases me. Is there any plan to bump the max rivens to match the number of weapons so I can have one for each, or even a few? Also thank you very much for all your hard work, I love the game and the streams. You guys are great!

So my major question is if you'll be introducing systems to Warframe that respect the player's time and effort?

A fresh example for myself and my friends is relics. We've been busting our butts to get one -- count it, ONE -- part and haven't gotten it in nearly 40 radiants. The part in question is the Baza Prime Stock. See... I'm okay with a little RNG. I've played RPGs, I've played MMOs of western (WoW), japanese (FFXIV), and korean (Looking at you Ragnarok Online) origins, so it's nothing new to me. Grind doesn't faze me so much as long as I'm teamed up with friends. However, there comes a point where it's just stupid, and I feel I've personally reached such a point. In this respect I ask if a token system be looked into for relics please? Something that alleviates extremely bad luck by respecting the time and effort invested into a task and still get a reward when the system is screwing us. Maybe something that requires ducats and some credits, or the exchange of X amount of prime parts per token. SOMETHING, please.

This question also applies to Empyrean and our railjacks.

See, you guys apparently thought it would be a good idea to introduce random stat ranges to salvaged parts. Part of me wonders if all of you sat down together and REALLY put thought into such a thing before pushing it through as an idea worth implementing. I don't mean that maliciously, as I'm genuinely curious about how much thought was put into that aspect. On its own (as it is as of this post) it is, in my opinion, a HORRIBLE idea, and needs addressing weeks ago. My personal suggestion is allowing us to, after we repair the salvage via resource investment, allow us to FURTHER invest into said part and push it toward the max of its stat ranges. I personally won't care about getting a bottom of the barrel mark 3 part if I can just invest some time and resources into said part so I can make it useful and good for my railjack.

Please keep in mind that RNG is not a good content extender. I would venture to say that it is an objectively bad way to extend content if leaned upon too much. That said... I see the leaning, and I hear the creaking. LOUD creaking. Like something is about to snap creaking. This is also me being very generous in my own evaluation, so I'm sure some people will comment that something has already snapped. I won't speak for anyone other than myself and of the experiences I've had for my friends.

i would love a new way to access missions, keeping the current way, but having another way added, that would be a list with lots of filters, that would stay until reset or completed, so my idea is one filter would be incomplete and have different tabs for selected filters, so if someone has a lot of the star chart to complete they would select incomplete and on that tab they would see a list of the missions they need to complete with a good sorting option, group planets, group mission types, group by faction, group by enemy level, or say i want to look for materials, maybe i could make a tab for plastids then i would see every node that drops those, obviously this would be a qol thing, we wouldn't have to go through all of the planets trying to see what drops where, and with this system the opportunities for improvements would be huge, also a tab do liches, so once you have one that tab would show a list of nodes that are in his territory, also another idea thats similar to this, is the ability to host specific lobbies, of course this would be just a added thing, but how nice would it be to see a list of specific lobbies maybe in the tabs mentioned before, then you could see things like vault runs, eidolons, prophit taker, exploiter orb, completing star chart, fissures, fishing, and of course the host could name the lobby and write a description, for example tridolon caps, and what frames and xp levels are qualified, i believe this would be a major improvement, if anyone agrees please voice your opinion so de might take notice and test a system like this, and possibly implement it, thanks 

7 minutes ago, HadesTatsu said:

Question: Will there be so much as an ETA to when RailJack can be done as a single player? Asking for help and getting "Git Gud" as the response  is starting to make single players like myself loose interest/faith in Warframe after playing it this long.

i just posted something that i think would actually help you find appropriate squads to run with 

(The most) important question inbound:

Can we get a redesign on Trinity's ability casting animations? As it stands, there is very little variety across her abilities - two of her abilities have the same exact character animation, and Blessing hardly feels like an ultimate in comparison to the newer frames' abilities being released.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

a Trinity main

3 hours ago, kxZyle said:

Hold heavy attacks are currently very easy to trigger accidentally on most melee weapons, disrupting flow and resulting in loss of combo count.

The main suggestions I've heard so far:

A toggle option.
A slider for heavy sensitivity.
And the ability to bind as secondary fire.

This would make everyone happy, as far as I can tell.

Over the years there had been a lot of simple, kinda minor, but frequently requested things like the ability to use default weapon appearence on prime variants or toogling warframe prime effects like frost golden ice and hydroid's fleshy tentacles, do you have any plans to add those?

After the release of Empyrean the desire to see a period dedicated to going back and working on already existing features (bugfixing them, fleshing them out, expanding them into what they were meant to be) and improving the core gameplay over seeing the release of new features and content islands has increased dramatically, can you tell us where do you plan on heading 2020? More new content, or better old content?

Thank you DE for all for everything you’ve done thus for! Here’s to an exciting 2020!
I won’t ask anything about RJ since theres plenty already. My questions/concerns at this time are:

- There was mention a long while back about scythes being “converted” to heavy blades. Is that out the window since melee 3.0? Just some clarification would be nice. 

- The option of turning off the “hold melee button” for heavy attacks

- Are there any plans to let reload speed mods fit into primary and secondary exilus slots?

- Magistar Prime when? Lol

- With the potential of raids coming back, what would the format look like? 4 person? 8 person? Puzzles? I would like to see it similar to how a lot of ppl ran eidolons, specific roles, like healers, damage/buffers, and tanky bois. 

- The changes to the heat proc was very nice, are there any intentions to look at any other elements? I’d like to see a change to magnetic. Make the proc permanently reduce shields like corrosive does to armor, and let the enemy that received the proc also have a minor pull effect, pulling in nearby enemies a few meters away to it. 

That’s all I have for now, thanks!

are there going to be any future warframe reworks for say inaros or any others. i say him because i enjoy him the most and cant wait for the prime variant but i find his kit to be very boring and unengaging. he is suppose to be a protector, that even for a time his pieces were called that and yet he dose nothing of the sort. most of his abilitys are self serving and contribute very little to the team. i feel it would be better to get rid of both his 2 and 3 abilitys sense i see them as the least used and viable and replace them with abilitys that would offer more protection or healing to the team.

any release date on the new war

are sword and shields gonna get any love in any furture updates. i feel i should be able to plant the shield and block doors while using it for cover. i think it would also be fun to have more trown wepons like a javin and shield

will there ever be a prestige system in the game, like once beating all the planets, reset it all to be twice as hard for greater rewards etc.

Cant wait to pretty much every problem with Railjack and Liches being ignored, some talk about "We (didnt) read your feedback", then stuff wont change because "would be unfair to people that did it first", some changes will be "reviewed" but nothing will happen, Steve will talk about some small change to lightning or something stupid like that, then they will hype the "new shiny thing" that noone cares, then a new thing with more RNG stats, low drop rates, massive crafting costs will be introduced to the near future.

But hey, watch for a forma blueprint each 60 minutes!

It was mentioned before that you guys are aware of how CC is becoming less and less useful and this is something that the team is looking to address. Newer content still discourages CC as enemies are immune to it. What steps are going to be taken? Will enemies be more susceptible to it/need to be CC'ed to be defeated (let's say, because damage alone would not be efficient in killing) or will CC frames be reworked to focus more on damage rather than CC?

Archived