Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

the best of 2019 was the mele 3.0

When can I see my operator riding a kubrow?

it can be against an improved zanuka that steals the warframe and you only stay with the operator and ask hordis to teleport our kubrow to help you hunt zanuka in a mission with limited time xD

So for my few questions in rough order,

• Assuming that Titania Prime is next up for release, will you guys be fixing her flight(razorwing) controls to either her pre rising tide(dry dock) update or to the current archwing controls please?

• Any confirmation on what the next prime warframe will be just so we know?

• Any news on cross save/play?

• Will there be planned additional uses for Driac such as lets say being able to use it to incrementally increase salvage stats(reactors, engines, shields, weapons bonus stats) as after enough farming you inevitably get more then you need to max out all avionics slots and your chosen avionics, thus leaving vast reserves of Driac from scrapping salvage trying for a god roll part just sitting there doing nothing?

• Will there be a easier way to get umbra forma blueprints as currently im yet to even find a rare container in railjack as a whole?

• Any plans on allowing acolyte mods to be used on exalted weapons, if not why? (bear in mind i ask based on the fact that from my point of view most exalted weapons are starting to be overtaken by normal weapons, especially melee weapons, also note im no pro in the field of weapon builds so im unaware if what i see from my point of view is indeed right)

• Any reason on why exalted weapons(titania's dex pixia is why i ask) cant have a exilus weapon adapter installed on them, yea there might only be a few mods that would have any use on them but for me i would love to have the option to use them if i wanted to witch i actually do have a mod or 2 i would love to use now but dont feel is worth trading a propper mod slot for.

I'd like to know if you'll eventually make Umbra Forma more obtainable from either the Marketplace as a blueprint (preferred), Sortie rewards, or make them a relic reward in the new sentient solar system.

So many frames and weapons can benefit from the Umbra Mods it's a shame having to either only get them from Nightwave or a very small chance on the anomaly ship.

They should be more accessible

Also can you please increase Rhino and Rhino Primes base armor. It makes no sense why Saryn has higher armor then Rhino.

Plus can you change Rhino's useless butt slam passive to something more like faster heavy attack speed with larger weapons or has increased power strength while holding a two handed sword/ two handed nikana something that is fitting of the bulky frame he was meant to be.

The game is beginning to regularly have RNG on top of RNG in place of making sure players don't finish the content in a week, but isn't there a better way you can elongate the content's playtime without THIS much RNG? I personally don't really have any ideas, but surely there is something that's less frustrating and mentally tiring.

Thanks in advance.

Will there ever be a fully customizable HUD?

And please make 2020 your "Operation Health"

Railjack was announced as "fundamentally changing the way we play Warframe" yet right now it is the same type of content like Fortuna, Liches, and the Plains. It is an Island, disconnected from the coregameplay

I don't know your vision of warframe in the future, but like, is there a place where we could share our ideas with you to freshen up your way of thinking?

(Not like i have any problems with anything you're doing right now, i just have have some juicy ideas about a possible weapon rarity+node difficulty system with lore connecting it together, which would possibly require that armor rework you mentioned before, and this whole system would connect everything in warframe, which you certainly want to do with railjack, but lets not say anything bad, i stop here :'D)

And when will we see the new ash deluxe in the game? I really like the hood

Give us the cross save! I mean, correct me if I‘m wrong but isnt that a thing yet? You took away items not available on console when people went from pc to console, and gave them back when the update hit console then - why not make it the same way from console to pc and take away console only skins and stuff? I need dis right now!

vor 8 Stunden schrieb ExpGui:

DE, please could we have a “Year of Health”, in which you work with the community to polish this game?

Oh yeah, I'm on it! 

Hello DE, I also believe that it is time for a cleansing to give newcomers in particular the chance to progress in a fully functional game without stress and confusion.

The mixture of the Railjack of "IN DOJO BUT NOT TEAM" is not very pleasant, also because of the (material) costs, but mainly because the Railjack is not in a private room but in the dojo

Thanks, LG

Do you intend to implement a function to reroll your kuva lich or get rid of your current one on a recurring basis (Weekly perhaps?) Its still too hard to get every weapon without trading and noone has the time to kill liches that offer no real reward once youve gotten everything they can give you because you already have their weapon with good stats and they dont have an ephemera you want

8 hours ago, ExpGui said:

Hey DE!

As of late, the community has been asking more and more to focus on fixing the game’s bugs, balancing resource grinds, RNG, damage, enemies, etc., and integrating islands like PoE, Fortuna, Liches, and now Railjack to the broader game. Players want a focus to develop what is already in the game.

Warframe as a game survives by new content. However, perhaps it’s time we all be patient for new content. Finishing the New War, Railjack, and Orb Vallis’s third update (Third Orb) this year would be a fulfillment of Tennocon 2018 hype. Regular additions such as Primes and unvaultings, Nightwaves seasons, perhaps new frames and weapons, would all be acceptable. But adding more systems to the game right now should not be a priority.

DE, please could we have a “Year of Health”, in which you work with the community to polish this game?

Thanks Rebb for reading this, hope this gets into the Devstream somehow.

If you're an old player like me you've basically completed everything already. I have all weapons save it be like two three cuz I've been a tad lazy and I have all frames and primes except for Atlas and Ivara Prime cuz I've been lazy. I have completed all RailJack stuff save it be a couple of things (I only have one lich weapon A: out of laziness and B: Trouble getting the Worms to appear.) Overall Profile Rank 27. I've heard tale that Rank 30 is impossible at this time. So ya I need a few weapons and the litch weapons. two prime frames and a some codex entries. and a couple of hard to get RailJack items.

I personally don't mind the new systems. Gives me something more fresh to grind. and as far as bugs go I'm no pro but I personally don't run into many, yes I know a lot of other players do and such, but still, Only bugs I've hit laitley is RailJack ones like the occasional black screen and exiting the enemy ships funny.

Now something I would like to see is DE polish the game so my friend doesn't have so much lag trouble in the high detail areas like the earth enviorment update, And don't get me Started on Plaines and Fortuna. It takes her forever to load in. but otherwise everywhere else her computer handles things just fine no lag. RailJack I don't know about yet cuz she hasn't done anything towards it. My friend needs a better computer I know that but still she won't get one for a long time. so ya tad more support for less tanky computers when it comes to thoes areas would be nice but that's the computer world for ya. Upgrade at some point or be left behind.

4 hours ago, Vulthraxis said:

When you are MR 2 and make comments like this with no way to reproduce the problem you are just taking the focus from the real problems at hand and wasting the devs time when this is most certainly a problem with your set up config hardware software and not something more then 0.1% of people are dealing with posts like this are making me sic play the game learn the game and find out why you are doing it don,t *@##$ for a patch

That's quite an elaborate way to tell us you haven't touched melee since at November

This may seem small and I doubt anyone will even read this but I’m curious if we will ever get the option to have the great sword hip placement on the left side? Currently it’s only available for the right side and it clashes with my secondary placement. It would make sense if I’m right handed that I would reach to my left hip for my sword. It’s strange that it’s the only body placement missing.

1 hour ago, Niveleck said:

The commumity wants reworks, but DE can't do it, because they don't see themself making enough profit as is. So why not let the community help out, for example with crowdfunding to ensure the profit?

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. If it's not it's still pretty funny. They made over 100 million dollars of profit in 2018. In 2019 they had one of the 12 highest generated gross revenues on steam (for a third year in a row). While I'm sure the studio doesn't see a lot of that money there's a reason they feel confident enough to experiment with things like railjack. The insinuation that a crowdfunding campaign would somehow generate anything more than a drop in the bucket is laughable.

Link to 2018 revenue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/b671z6/another_recording_breaking_year_for_warframe_in/

Ahoy!

Ever since the deletion of the coptering back in...2015(?) addition of bullet jumping for mobility's sake and the rework of the corpus tileset with bigger doors to go through there's still a mechanic that's left behind.

Manteling. (https://gyazo.com/a9bfee3b8ab6776d3c995f5f1273edeb)
Its outdated with the current pace of the game.

Are there plans to rework/remove/toggle this mechanic in the same spirit of mobility like back in 2015?
Maybe switching it to this?:
 tumblr_n8gt23f5hi1rwq84jo2_500.gifv

Maybe add reload when rolling too :D?

Nontheless terrific game so far, keep it up!

Archived