Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey DE!

I know a you've been hearing/seeing community feedback that one of the things to focus on is improving existing content, and that some of this has been accompanied by a somewhat cynical assumption that you'll ignore it.

There's a lot of feedback here, from your partners, on Reddit, and from other sources to go through, and I know you can't individually acknowledge all of it. It would be wonderful if the opportunity was taken this dev-stream to acknowledge in a general way that you've seen and heard the community at large, even if just "we've heard you and are taking your feedback seriously". It doesn't need to involve committing to anything specific - I think the honest acknowledgement that you've heard what people are saying will improve the mood of the community (and the tone of the feedback you're given) immensely by itself. I want people to get back to being able to appreciate the awesome stuff you've given to us.

Thank you for all the time, energy, and hard work you've put into what we have - this game, and the universe, lore, and community that go with it are something wholly unique 🙂

So, post-purple Space Mom (assuming The New War resolves this), can we PLEASE choose our mission handler? If Ordis can replicate Space Mom, I'm sure he can replicate Space Dad (AKA Tyl Regor). Having the option to choose these (and the hologram color) would really spice things up.

Also, will we ever be able to counter our Lich's Bane back-cracker? Currently there is no way to avoid it, and it feels like punishment for poor guessing skills. I don't mind the death at all, but I would like maybe a moment where I have to quickly press the right buttons in quick succession to break his/her grip. This could be difficult, but you have the option to evade punishment. (Also why are deaths in WF so trivial?)

Hi Rebecca and Friends!

I love what you've done with Railjack so far, I appreciate all of the work that went into it and I can't wait to see where it goes!

When will the Command Intrinsics perks become available, and what will they entail?

Keep up the good work!

There are so many glitches with railjack where do I begin. The crew ships not spawning, the map not revealing the objectives, the side turrets screen going black when rotating, warframes not able to use there abilities, and the screen going black when on a crew ship that's been destroyed. Are there ahy plans to fix these bugs?

Dear DE Team

I think you need to fix this RNG so fastly and i believe its more important than ivara deluxe skin. Please fix these drop rates

-Sentient Anomaly's Rare Container Spawn Rate

-Vidar Reactor MKIII Drop Rate

I want to remember you once again. RNG is NOT a Content

9 hours ago, Andele3025 said:

Is there a chance that youll slowly introduce toggle prime details option for deluxe skins that share enough of the mesh bone locations? Also when will we be able to remove the finger spaghetti from nekros prime?

Before that they should allow all immortal skins to have toggle prime details

Thanks for the updates as always DE, but can you please make things less RNG based?  Getting Ephemera as 1% rewards from ESO, ridiculously rare drops from a node that isn't even always available, and other stupid stuff like that is counterintuitive to the idea of even getting better at the game.  Why bother playing the game after RNG just gives you everything you want?  Or, in a worse scenario, welcome to the grind hell.  It wasn't terrible before Railjack, and it's gonna be fine after Railjack if you keep making balance changes to notably Asterite and Titanium.  With this being said, PLEASE make notably Ephemera less RNG based to obtain.  For example, you could implement a system something like this for survival missions, similar to how you handled disruption, and some of these absurdly rare Ephemera could be, say, a 5% drop from Rotation C:

0-20 minutes: AABC rotation + extra free A rotation guaranteed @ 10min
20-40 minutes: ABBC rotation + extra free B rotation guaranteed @ 30min
40-60 minutes: BBCC rotation + extra free C rotation guaranteed @ 50min
60+ minutes: BCCC rotation + extra free C rotation guaranteed every 10th minute (70min, 80min, 90min, etc.)

This would incentivize running survival past 20 minutes just for fun and you couldn't get this far by just relying on RNG.  It's doable, and this would be a fun survival challenge, increasing your chances of getting the Ephemera significantly as well as overall rewards.  

Of course, I came up with this system in approximately three minutes, so it would be subject to serious revision.  Perhaps this would also incentivize changing the rotation drop tables a fair bit?  We don't need Redirection as a reward from Hydron.

Thanks!

How are you going to allow new players to catch up to original players. Like I'm fairly new and as soon you hit saturn/Uranus your progress stops for ages till you finally get a break in mod drops to allow you to extremely slow start chipping away. How about either increasing drop rate on mods and low end frames so players actually have change to catch up to all the new content like the railjack. I personally aswell as alot mates think its unfair new players cant build rail Jack's till your struggled to get and complete the second dream mission. The reason I first started to play was I saw your add for the railjack then started to play and was hit in the gut when I realised how far you had to go and get before you can even start on building it let alone the getting all the bits together. With collecting stuff been as hard as it is you should allow new players to start building a railjack as soon you get the parts together. Not having to wait till way further on in game

Any plans on changing how ephemera gathering works?

They were originally pitched as a way to reward players for their skill, yet you added one behind an enormous RNG/time wall.

-Wait for the thing to spawn
-Pray the correct rare container spawns in the tileset
-Pray you get the ephemera and not just a captura scene.

Something needs to be done about this. 

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream136_1080p.jpgWho:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  This Devstream will kick off with a full review of the survey we put out over the Holidays! Over 28,000 of you took time to reply, so let’s see what data we have and what was said! We will use the survey to contextualize our goals for 2020 and show you what comes next (where’s the rest of Railjack)!

Join us for 3 hours after the stream to celebrate with visits from more faces at DE, a very special Stalker segment, and a wordplay game that we will surely need your help with.

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, January 17th at 2 p.m. We will be running until 6 p.m!

Ask your questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Is the channel on youtube the playwarframe channel as I dont want to miss it

10 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Are the Liches gonna be integrated in the main game? As it stands, there is no need to engage with the system, as it is so out of the way and so remote that it can safely be ignored. However, playing it in isolation shows that it will greatly benefit the main game, were it to be integrated in it.

This is not true.  I get harrassed by Lichs nearly every time I go do a mission. They are already integrated into the main game. And there is no way to avoid them except to stay in the beginner tilesets. I am not interested in dealing with the Lichs right now as there is plenty of other content to focus on in the game and avoid (due to a S#&$ ton of broken code everywhere).  There needs to be an option to fully OPT OUT of the Lich mechanic -at a minimum akin to toggling on/off Quests.  I haven't even bothered with htis and somehow I have an active Lich annoying the S#&$ out of me every time I log in and every time I return to my ship.  I am not going after the Requiem relic missions anytime soon as I don;t give a damn about them.=

Many things in-game need OPT OUT or toggle switches.  No one is being forced into Railjack or out ot Fortuna or to go acquire Excal Umbra - but for some idiot reason every player that jumps into a map that meets the criteria of the Lich initialization, you are now stuck with this annoying "feature" with no method to hide / mute or disable it.

I actually have 2 questions

1) This is a question that I've seen asked and asked myself in the past, but will it one day be possible to interact with Venari? Though I haven't mained Khora very long, I get the feeling she's treated much more like a companion than a power and an interact feature would be awesome. (Plus she deserves some love after all the attacking/healing/defending she does ❤️

2) Will Imporiums (if that's the right word, I don't play the game in English) be available one day for all warframes? 

Can't wait for the stream!! 

Hello DE, 

My questions are aimed at addressing the noisiest group in the Warframe community:

The perception is that Warframe is losing veteran players and not creating new ones fast enough to replace. 

Does your data confirm this trend?

Assuming the data matches perception: 

Do you think Warframe has the right game modes and rewards to keep veteran players returning and interested?

What changes do you intend to make to improve veteran player retention?

How do you define a veteran player?

bonus question:

Is there any chance of a PvEvP mode to replace Conclave?

Thank you

11 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Hi Rebecca,

Please discuss some of the ranges set in railjack. Namely: The vidar shield passive (50m to proc ionic) and some of the winged avionics (30-100m). 30m i think is actually impossible to get in range of. Surely we can all agree these numbers need to be increased, and in some cases (winged avionics, imo) removed. If someone wants to play an "Archwing carrier", let them.

Also, please discuss the passives on some of the shield arrays. I think there was little to no testing done there, more info:

Those Archwing Carriers are the main reason squads seem to struggle from my short experience with the game mode so far. Can't exactly keep your ship alive if 3/4 of the squad yeets out into space leaving just the last person to pilot and make repairs. At most there should only be 2 out there and that's to deal with the secondary objective if there's one at all AND crewships if both are active at once. I had one whole mission where the pilot was stupid by deciding to sit right next to the missile platform while I tried to get inside, though it was also bugging the hell out when I was trying to get inside while everyone else surprisingly was tending to the ship

Archived