Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

14 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Are we going to get more environmental hazards in the Railjack missions? I know the storm was advertised and is probably in the work, but how about something cool and terrifying like Black Holes or Neutron Stars, something that would be high risk-high reward for the player to be around?

Maybe when they add the ability to leave the Origin system. A Black Hole present within the origin system would have catastrophic effects for the entire solar system and would likely force the sun into a binary system with the blackhole and/or destroy many planets. A Neutron star drifting that close to Origin would have a similar effect on a very large scale.

Neutron star is the collapsed solar remnant of a large star, with extreme density and gravitation effects. It would disrupt all planetary orbits. These are enormous stellar phenomenom, not little encounterable objects. Let's keep it at least semi-realistic 😄

Edit: Someone beat me to it xD

Maybe you could fix the content you've put in the game in the last 2 years?

Start by accepting the community feedback with regards to the Liches.

Here is an example of what I would expect from DE:

Listen to community feedback, go back to the drawing board if you must: LICHES!

Give us what we ask (especially if it was what you promised in the first place"): LICHES/ RJ.

Know when you are wrong and admit it: LICHES

Besides asking for feedback in forums which you don't seem to listen, do in game surveys or mail surveys.  (RNG x RNG)

Stop throwing at us what we don't want: (RNG x RNG).

Railjack mission right now it's just kill kill and more kill. Is it that those "Exploration" missions are coming next or what happened with those?

(and if those exploration missions come from what was shown a while back in a devstream it was just one avionic/mission and also if this missions are coming can we have more rewards/mission without the end of mission rewards?)

And also, the liches right now are not motivating players to play them, and here i'm talking about consumable mods(maybe turn them into how mods should be or after you consumed all 3 charges there'll be a timer on the mod with 1-2h until it's fully charged) and the kuva weapons needing 5 forma for lvl 40....a total of 75 forma for all weapons to give full XP for mastery rank so this is not good; either do something about this or don't make this in the future(PARACESIS should be the ONLY lvl 40 weapon... players don't want MULTIPLE lvl 40 weapons-or at least i don't because i just want the MR from them and if they're good i'll put some forma in it but not make it 4 forma and then find out they are still the lowest).

As it is now with kuva liches, i'm more motivated to not play or touch them in the future(i only made 2 kuva liches: one that i wanted to kill and another one that was annoying and i said to convert him so i won't see him talking everytime i enter the navigation).

Awesome can't wait

I got a few questions. 

Is cross-save ever going to be a thing? 

Will you guys bring warframe also to google stadia? If so, will it be able to cross save with pc? 

That d be just marvelous imo.

When will there be new deluxe skins?

Are you going to introduce more quests like the sacrifice? I really loved the story and really hope for more marvelous story driven quests like this one. Maybe it could be an implementation for newer frames or so? 

Anyway I really love the game and community ❤️

Thx for all the amazing work and wonderfull support 😁

Dear, DE

As a completionist, recent update with randomness mechanism implementations are really drying my excitement fast.

Will I still able to expect equivalent stats in any gears in future?

I don't purely refuse random stats in gears, but current design only display roughness and inexperienced in this field. Such work likes through out six years develop progression without any other outside sources to enhance design at all in many ways.

For this point, I had to believe weapons mod design to became nearly perfectly balance and interesting are totally an accident.

For bigger picture to see through current mod design, the TOP/FULL stats are usually without riven involvement. However, by using riven to replace 1 of 8/9 slot to trade for enlarge specific stats to be benefit in personal play-stlye. It is the charm of Warframe customization.

And no other games had it.

BUT the implementation of Liches and Railjack are losing what makes warframe once shine.

Can I still expect anything makes warframe as warframe?

Sincerely,

An ordinary founder

Would you implement a cover system into Warframe so that players could take cover behind walls or debris?

There are lots of places that would be perfect for a fight intense enough that you would need to seek cover. This would also allow more diversity in the ways people play the game, the more sneaky, stealthy players would use the cover to their advantage so they wouldn't be seen, and it would also help the more squishy Warframes stay alive longer.

If you read at least 1 thing console teamer, The REFINE button needs to have a visual delay or warning like are you sure? (Like all the other ship foundry function buttons.) Its not that being careful on what button you push, its the tinist lag calls into question if you pushed the right button or pushed hard enough and before you know it you have immediately dumped the resources you need to save your life. It would be nice to describe this  feature in proper tech talk. How do you talk about it more precisely?

15 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Are we going to get more environmental hazards in the Railjack missions? I know the storm was advertised and is probably in the work, but how about something cool and terrifying like Black Holes or Neutron Stars, something that would be high risk-high reward for the player to be around?

Considering that we're not travelling that far from Sol, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Hi Rebb!

Im a little new to warframe, but I have seen quite some things, and I think that we should get some primes for warframe a like Harrow or Garuda. I would love to get a Grendel Prime or Gauss prime, but I know that’s not gonna happen because they are really new. I would also like to have an Inaros prime. Thanks for reading this!

Doing Kuva Liches’ missions can be tedious if not in a full group, as people don’t necessarily have the same active missions. Could have just an option to join a random lich mission so we never feel alone slaying those thralls?

Most of the new weapons get this mechanics where when forma(t)ed get more ranks, up to 40. It would be great to see this coming to the Warframe (maybe for the primes) and their exalted weapons.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

"The Sol System has been drained of necessary resources by our enemies.We still need more. We need to look beyond." Boom, solved. Heck, it's a freakin' video game, they can use any excuse they want. As long as it makes the game more fun, who gives a crap?

Except you need to keep things consistent. One of the key points of Warframe's lore is that for all of humanity's technological advancement, we still have no easy way to travel beyond the edge of our solar system. Even Intra-system travel is reliant on the junctions and the rail network. Changing that at this point would make the entire setting fall apart.

You may not care for lore consistency, but it is very much something that needs to be kept. Concessions can be made for gameplay, certainly, but there is a limit.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Also, yeah sure, void somehow making double jumps possible is totally realistic, but a black hole ejecting Sol out of Milky way is so not. Get your priorities straight, my dude.

You're assuming that these two things are equivalent. They are not. A machine doing something it was designed for (which is, in essence, what Warframe mobility is) is different from a cosmic event occurring in a way that defies all logic and physics.

Furthermore, it flat-out contradicts the setting. For one, there are clearly large numbers of stars in the sky (which, suffice to say, would be absent were we ejected from the galaxy), and even if such an event had happened (despite no mention of it occurring in any of the lore we've had thus far, and several mentions of things indicating that we still are very much inside the Milky Way), it still wouldn't change the fact that Warframe is not a setting that possesses the kind of FTL travel that would be needed to accommodate such things.

12 minutes ago, Kazk250 said:

Hi Rebb!

Im a little new to warframe, but I have seen quite some things, and I think that we should get some primes for warframe a like Harrow or Garuda. I would love to get a Grendel Prime or Gauss prime, but I know that’s not gonna happen because they are really new. I would also like to have an Inaros prime. Thanks for reading this!

Primes come in a roughly set order once every 3 months, and aside from the odd instance of popularity causing a shuffle, player input has never affected the release order.

Is it possible to create a preview-feedback post chain for the upcoming UI changes for the mod menu, forge menu & the warframe/weapon modding menu given what the reaction is like for the avionics menu? It might be easier to change things while they're still in the work instead of releasing it and fixing it later. 

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will use the survey to contextualize our goals for 2020

I have talked about what DE should focus on a post I did, if anyone wants to give imput on what they should focus on this year or address what I`ve talked about put it here.

P.s. I hope Ivara` deluxe skin comes with a sick looking bow skin

Player survivability and tankiness has been severely nerfed for a few patches, people who do high levels ESO who were previously tanking it all with no damage are now dying several zones before damage was even noticeable. Similar for tanky frames in the Lua endurance test. Will this bug be fixed soon? Is this a player armor scaling or perhaps global enemy damage problem? If it continues railjack enemies will be impossible to balance with the constant player one shots everywhere.

I might have also talked about the player designed lich system and railjack components rebalances on reddit but how often does DE even admit there are better designers out there and actually use these?

15 hours ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

Is this the year of CrossSave or CrossPlay?

This is a very important issue. I started on PS4 years ago, had a lot of cool stuff. Within the last few months I started over on xbox one becuase more of my friends and family got an xbox. I would love to have access to my stuff that i worked so hard to get on my ps4 account.  Addionally, I still have a lot of friends that play on PC and PS4. It would be great to share the experience and play together. The full Tenno Community.

Archived