Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

16 hours ago, (XB1)Darkskytzo said:

are yall ever going to bring back the ignis wraith challenge for the clans to get a chance to get it...it drives me crazy knowing i still have 1 thing to research and i can't.

I think I heard DE say long time back that the Ignis Wraith BP will not be made available through another event, to clans that don't have it.

My question is this: Last year had a lot of content in it despite everything not satisfying everyone. Mainly it was a good year for reworks. Plains, Jupiter, Frames and oh dear me, melee.

Will be getting a onceover on more things? I know that being handheld isn't something for everyone but maybe a once over on the new player experience? I started playing it over on the switch and to be honest, there is a serious lack of how explaining some systems. The tutorials are more like a slideshow from a very forgettable teacher dithering on the subject. I am not asking for a detailed wiki but perhaps you could at least detail it more. The codex is there, maybe make it a little more searchable and linked for some subjects?

So in short: More reworks of tilesets and/or new player experience?

This'll be a listing of things that are affecting Limbo when they shouldn't be and functions that do not seem to work even if they should:

• Warframe Auras do not persist if you are in different planes with any of your squadmates. While the wiki says it doesn't include CP, EMP, and Shield Disruption, other Auras are in the same boat i.e. the most noticeable Aura being Physique.

• Damage that still persists even though the Limbo and any other pulled in Warframe are in the Rift. Examples include Gas procs from Mutalist Ospreys, Napalm flame patches (which has been a bug since 2016) and majority of Orb Vallis mobs (with the exception of Stasis immune ones) capable of shooting through, etc. 

• Attempting to perform Riftwalk during the Ropalolyst assassination node denies any and all Warframes from accessing the Rift, even the Limbo himself. Cataclysm is also affected.

• Warframe Ability interactions with the Rift Plane holding true with the exception of Gara's Splinter Storm, which only persists in the plane it was casted in i.e. If Gara casted Splinter Storm in the material plane, it will not follow her if she enters the Rift through Banish or Cataclysm. 

These are my current observations in the time I have spent playing Limbo (Prime) in this game. 

Another topic I'd like to address is the total nullification of CC abilities due to enemies that are CC immune with the exception of bosses, field bosses, and assassins. For this, I'd like to propose that instead of total immunity, enemies should be slowed. How it is implemented I don't know, but it would make total CC frames be more relevant. 

Thank you for your time. 

5 hours ago, (NSW)Kodaleafeon said:

Those Archwing Carriers are the main reason squads seem to struggle from my short experience with the game mode so far. Can't exactly keep your ship alive if 3/4 of the squad yeets out into space leaving just the last person to pilot and make repairs.

1 person can keep the rj alive with a decent load out and good intrinsics. Plus remote repair exists which allows me to solo while in aw. Although this barely has to do with ranges being crap on the avionics and the vidar shield passives being absolute garbage. 

Will there be any lunaro and or annihilations Conclave fixes mentioned, or, will the "Year of health", as someone said be also applicable to conclave? Will you be more active with Conclave community on Forums/Discord and give us back [DE]joebuck back there and stop dragging him to PvE to finally put an end of lack of patches to the mode? Last year was pretty draught for patches in this mode and we would like to see some fixes finally, of problems that got introduced waaaaay back, and those that came with U26 in the VERY FIRST PLACE!

Show that you at least know about the issues, then make New gamemodes on top of working content, and not bugged one

Time to stop adding new systems for a while and focus on what needs to be done with current content.   The lich system needs some love and Im fairly certain that if you look at usage Kubrows as a whole are the most ignored equipment type in the game...maybe a rework of the bonuses to equal a smeeta/adarza/sentinals type and just straight out get rid of the Kubrow loyalty decline fail just lock it at 100 like kavats or remove it, add in just a little love and kubrows could be great.

For the sake of all Tenno PLEASE PLEASE do not focus so much on adding more RNG

An option to toggle the heavy attack on melee hold is sorely needed.

1.I know you guys said you dont intend to change the drop chnces for mutagen samples but having only one tileset to farm them efficiently in is getting increasingly boring especially since you cant form random squads and the fact not all clans have reached the maximum number of members (like my own) thus increasing the amount each individual player is required to get.
2.Are there any plans to give us another way to get nitian extract? Becaus nobody is ever going to buy them if they are competing with orokin reactors/catalysts.
3.After the melee 3.0 update ash's blade storm ability as well as other abilities that scale with melee combo counters have taken a massive hit restricting our playstyles.

4.Any plans to make more kuva weapons (such as kuva grakatas,javlok,jat kittag,hek).

5.Lich railjack fleets when?

6.Would you guys consider having a ticket that lets you opt out of a kuva lich contract avaliable from nightwave or any other type of token system.
7.Is it possible for us to be heard playing shawzins (or mandachords) in our clan dojos.

8.It may have been a bit overpriced but the orbiter captura scene is very welcome, would it be possible to have one for clan dojos as well?

Question: Are glaives and the Wolf Sledge on the radar for fixes? Condition Overload only works in melee, and detonating the weapons can't crit, which combine to limit their unique mechanic. There are other bugs affecting them but just fixing these would make a huge difference.

Will the team consider either hiring someone or getting some staff members to work on significantly improving the enemy AI system to allow for more depth and difficulty that does not rely on high armor or bullet sponges?

Also, will there be any way to scale back armor on high level enemies so corrosive is not the mandatory status type to build for in order to allow other status types to shine in high levels?

Finally, any chance of the team taking notes of the recent ideas proposed by ratahlius on his YouTube channel (such as adding dungeon towers to the plains or dangerous animals and more exploration in orb vallis)?

18 hours ago, ExpGui said:

Hey DE!

As of late, the community has been asking more and more to focus on fixing the game’s bugs, balancing resource grinds, RNG, damage, enemies, etc., and integrating islands like PoE, Fortuna, Liches, and now Railjack to the broader game. Players want a focus to develop what is already in the game.

Warframe as a game survives by new content. However, perhaps it’s time we all be patient for new content. Finishing the New War, Railjack, and Orb Vallis’s third update (Third Orb) this year would be a fulfillment of Tennocon 2018 hype. Regular additions such as Primes and unvaultings, Nightwaves seasons, perhaps new frames and weapons, would all be acceptable. But adding more systems to the game right now should not be a priority.

DE, please could we have a “Year of Health”, in which you work with the community to polish this game?

Thanks Rebb for reading this, hope this gets into the Devstream somehow.

18 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

Will this finally be the year of Quality Assurance? 🙂

This This This!

Please, lets put an end to the rushed, broken, not fit for consumption content.

Digital Extremes is better than this!

Archived