[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

Player survivability and tankiness has been severely nerfed for a few patches, people who do high levels ESO who were previously tanking it all with no damage are now dying several zones before damage was even noticeable. Similar for tanky frames in the Lua endurance test. Will this bug be fixed soon? Is this a player armor scaling or perhaps global enemy damage problem? If it continues railjack enemies will be impossible to balance with the constant player one shots everywhere.

I might have also talked about the player designed lich system and railjack components rebalances on reddit but how often does DE even admit there are better designers out there and actually use these?

Edited by DhatZ
Typo and phrase

Hey there DE...ill be quick and on point ..some frames like octavia and gara have an invisible big a$$ that make syandanas like this (photo)....i know its a minor problem and u already have more difficult ones with Rj and old blood...but check it if u can 🙂 ty!!20B2ECF2E6D31238EDFF19D9181B1A007F52EBFEBD8B079A5B8D87D592EB367634450547ED5FA61D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

Is this the year of CrossSave or CrossPlay?

This is a very important issue. I started on PS4 years ago, had a lot of cool stuff. Within the last few months I started over on xbox one becuase more of my friends and family got an xbox. I would love to have access to my stuff that i worked so hard to get on my ps4 account.  Addionally, I still have a lot of friends that play on PC and PS4. It would be great to share the experience and play together. The full Tenno Community.

• Like 1

Hello i was wondering why there isn't foundry accessibility in dojos and relays? Also Are you going to make prisma naberus chest and leg armor attachments?

Edited by (XB1)Epyon708

16 hours ago, (XB1)Darkskytzo said:

are yall ever going to bring back the ignis wraith challenge for the clans to get a chance to get it...it drives me crazy knowing i still have 1 thing to research and i can't.

I think I heard DE say long time back that the Ignis Wraith BP will not be made available through another event, to clans that don't have it.

My question is this: Last year had a lot of content in it despite everything not satisfying everyone. Mainly it was a good year for reworks. Plains, Jupiter, Frames and oh dear me, melee.

Will be getting a onceover on more things? I know that being handheld isn't something for everyone but maybe a once over on the new player experience? I started playing it over on the switch and to be honest, there is a serious lack of how explaining some systems. The tutorials are more like a slideshow from a very forgettable teacher dithering on the subject. I am not asking for a detailed wiki but perhaps you could at least detail it more. The codex is there, maybe make it a little more searchable and linked for some subjects?

So in short: More reworks of tilesets and/or new player experience?

This'll be a listing of things that are affecting Limbo when they shouldn't be and functions that do not seem to work even if they should:

• Warframe Auras do not persist if you are in different planes with any of your squadmates. While the wiki says it doesn't include CP, EMP, and Shield Disruption, other Auras are in the same boat i.e. the most noticeable Aura being Physique.

• Damage that still persists even though the Limbo and any other pulled in Warframe are in the Rift. Examples include Gas procs from Mutalist Ospreys, Napalm flame patches (which has been a bug since 2016) and majority of Orb Vallis mobs (with the exception of Stasis immune ones) capable of shooting through, etc. 

• Attempting to perform Riftwalk during the Ropalolyst assassination node denies any and all Warframes from accessing the Rift, even the Limbo himself. Cataclysm is also affected.

• Warframe Ability interactions with the Rift Plane holding true with the exception of Gara's Splinter Storm, which only persists in the plane it was casted in i.e. If Gara casted Splinter Storm in the material plane, it will not follow her if she enters the Rift through Banish or Cataclysm. 

These are my current observations in the time I have spent playing Limbo (Prime) in this game. 

Another topic I'd like to address is the total nullification of CC abilities due to enemies that are CC immune with the exception of bosses, field bosses, and assassins. For this, I'd like to propose that instead of total immunity, enemies should be slowed. How it is implemented I don't know, but it would make total CC frames be more relevant. 

Thank you for your time. 

16 hours ago, (PS4)MohammedNidal211 said:

What does Baro'kateer do with the ducats? 

Uhm... buys junk the sell it back to us?

5 hours ago, (NSW)Kodaleafeon said:

Those Archwing Carriers are the main reason squads seem to struggle from my short experience with the game mode so far. Can't exactly keep your ship alive if 3/4 of the squad yeets out into space leaving just the last person to pilot and make repairs.

1 person can keep the rj alive with a decent load out and good intrinsics. Plus remote repair exists which allows me to solo while in aw. Although this barely has to do with ranges being crap on the avionics and the vidar shield passives being absolute garbage. 

Edited by Skaleek

Will there be any lunaro and or annihilations Conclave fixes mentioned, or, will the "Year of health", as someone said be also applicable to conclave? Will you be more active with Conclave community on Forums/Discord and give us back [DE]joebuck back there and stop dragging him to PvE to finally put an end of lack of patches to the mode? Last year was pretty draught for patches in this mode and we would like to see some fixes finally, of problems that got introduced waaaaay back, and those that came with U26 in the VERY FIRST PLACE!

Show that you at least know about the issues, then make New gamemodes on top of working content, and not bugged one

16 hours ago, shadow2801 said:

Hi,

What are the times for the stream in central european time?

Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!
When: Join us this Friday, January 17th at 2 p.m.
We will be running until 6 p.m!
(London, Ontario, Canada = ET or EST)

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
8pm - 12am, Jan. 17th, Central Europe

• Like 2

Time to stop adding new systems for a while and focus on what needs to be done with current content.   The lich system needs some love and Im fairly certain that if you look at usage Kubrows as a whole are the most ignored equipment type in the game...maybe a rework of the bonuses to equal a smeeta/adarza/sentinals type and just straight out get rid of the Kubrow loyalty decline fail just lock it at 100 like kavats or remove it, add in just a little love and kubrows could be great.

For the sake of all Tenno PLEASE PLEASE do not focus so much on adding more RNG

An option to toggle the heavy attack on melee hold is sorely needed.

Edited by ElderRalh

16 hours ago, bri23 said:

why do I never receive  the drops even as  I log in every dev stream and  get nothing

When there is a drop, we only get it AFTER watching the devstream for 30min, not for login.
Devstream drop appears in Inbox.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Ask your questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday!

Oh my question. Zaw Nikana Sheath fix when?

1.I know you guys said you dont intend to change the drop chnces for mutagen samples but having only one tileset to farm them efficiently in is getting increasingly boring especially since you cant form random squads and the fact not all clans have reached the maximum number of members (like my own) thus increasing the amount each individual player is required to get.
2.Are there any plans to give us another way to get nitian extract? Becaus nobody is ever going to buy them if they are competing with orokin reactors/catalysts.
3.After the melee 3.0 update ash's blade storm ability as well as other abilities that scale with melee combo counters have taken a massive hit restricting our playstyles.

4.Any plans to make more kuva weapons (such as kuva grakatas,javlok,jat kittag,hek).

5.Lich railjack fleets when?

6.Would you guys consider having a ticket that lets you opt out of a kuva lich contract avaliable from nightwave or any other type of token system.
7.Is it possible for us to be heard playing shawzins (or mandachords) in our clan dojos.

8.It may have been a bit overpriced but the orbiter captura scene is very welcome, would it be possible to have one for clan dojos as well?

Edited by HelNite
my grammar is the suc

15 hours ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

I am mainly wondering what the time zone for them is. 

AFAIK its ET or EST

Question: Are glaives and the Wolf Sledge on the radar for fixes? Condition Overload only works in melee, and detonating the weapons can't crit, which combine to limit their unique mechanic. There are other bugs affecting them but just fixing these would make a huge difference.

42 minutes ago, Kellphy said:

are the times CET ? Cause Earth isn't flat or anything.

Their HQ is ET. They always list ET. Image says ET. +6 hours for CET. 

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Their HQ is ET. They always list ET. Image says ET. +6 hours for CET. 

Ah, i've seen the ET on image now , thanks XD