[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

- Will motion controls be available for aiming with the Railjack? 

- Will the Empyrean Supporter bundle be available for consoles?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

will we get anything that was showen in the railjack teasers and showcases? capital ship fight, corpus, calling railjack on fortuna, having lich space battles, having the venus system available, squad link, and so on, everything you showcased that is currently missing from railjack.

also command intrinsics and railjack ai crew when?

• Upvote 7

Ghost of Updates Past here. I'm hoping you haven't forgotten, but all the major parts of Update 26 are unfinished cause y'all had to get Empyrean out

Edited by Crevab
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 7

can we get a tease of that valkyr deluxe skin that was mentioned the previous devstream?

• Upvote 1

Any plans to change the accessibility to the sentient anomaly? It's currently on a extremely long timer that isn't displayed in game which is unfair for something that gives story progression.

And plans to change the Tenebrous Ephemera drop? The method to earn this goes against the statement of making ephemera achievement based instead of rng

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

vor 12 Minuten schrieb averysmallbanana:

The original Ephemera pitch was New cosmetics are coming: Ephemera! These will be acquired by Tenno able to complete specific challenges and will offer fancy effects on your Warframe

The latest Ephemera is a random drop from a container that has a tiny chance to spawn in a mission that is only periodically available.

What happened?

Greed

• Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 6

are yall ever going to bring back the ignis wraith challenge for the clans to get a chance to get it...it drives me crazy knowing i still have 1 thing to research and i can't. Will you be willing to put back the original blood rush,due to the fact that it does what it says,because now it's more like a pin prick rush. I know yall increased sacrifical steel to help but it doesn't stack. (asking for a friend) lol

Edited by (XB1)Darkskytzo
forgot to add a comment
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

When can Oberon Prime finally use default Oberon shoulder accessories? 😞

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Why the recent push and focus towards RNG stats?

Is this a sign of things to come in 2020 and beyond?  Will ALL future Warframe mechanics now have RNG stats ad nauseam?

This. I enjoy NOT doing RNG rolls on things. I'm a completionist but RNG strats mock that. "You got the super duper rare thing but it rolled trash. Go get a good one" We have 1% chance to get that 1 in a million god tier roll. Thats... not fun.

Rivens were bad enough but tolerable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 19

Is there a chance that youll slowly introduce toggle prime details option for deluxe skins that share enough of the mesh bone locations? Also when will we be able to remove the finger spaghetti from nekros prime?

• Haha 1

Can we address the ever growing sentiment that Going/RNG = content? I have been trying to enjoy railjack but this has quite literally pushed me farther away from the game.

Also, FYI railjack and the new Archwing stuff is broken for PC players who use controllers. No blink and no boost. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 9

Please take care of yourselves - the entire company, I mean. Not just the handful who speak with us.

The last couple of months are giving me some major Anthem and Bioware vibes. Feels like you're spread too thin.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 18

3 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Hey DE,

looking at the last two updates, it seems like you might be planning to introduce more RNG stat based rewards in the future. Can you confirm this?

I love this queston. Simple, but also opening pandora's box based upon the response.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Will we see any changes to Intrinsics (either rewards, aquisition, or both)?

What happened to future Ephemeras being based off player achievement?

Edited by Voltage
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Friendly reminder that Primed Chamber hasn't been obtainable for the masses for over half a decade now. It's 2020 and I can think of a few places to stick it as a mission reward, or even a rare cache reward from the Veil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 11

Any chance of reverting the unwanted nerf to the warframes armor value happening soon? Also, can we get an option to not trigger melee heavy attacks by pressing the melee button? It's really unnerving when that happens 

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 5

1: any plans on revamping Phorid?

2: any plans on having enemy weapons we don't have to players be added in? (Nox Goo Gun, Machinist Flamethrower, etc.)

3: any possibility on adding post events (i.e. Hunt for Alad V, Eyes of Blight, Shadow Debt, etc.) as story quests for new players who are interested in the story but didn't have the chance to partake in said events?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Progress on the Valkyr Deluxe Skin? 
Can the Void be made to a permanent location to crack relics?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Would Archwing fissures be a thing you can imagine happening?
Will we be able to buy Relic Packs from Fortuna and Cetus with Standing?
When is Ivara Deluxe expected to arrive?
Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the mission? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3