Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

I would like to ask you two questions

• considering the recent hotfix regarding the acquisition of the tenebrous ephemera through a tokens system, if it turns out to be well received by the players, would you be willing to implement this system for other existing and future drops as well (not only ephemera)?
  • the second question concerns the universal loot system that you are outlining. Would you also plan to implement it outside of railjack missions? I'd like a system similar to the life support modules of survival missions for every drop (if one player collect something, everybody in the squad also receive the loot; obviously ammunition and orbs should be excluded). Applying such a system would make playing much more pleasant and would prevent players from running around the maps with the fear of losing important drops (especially at the end of the fifth wave of defenses). I think that rift fissure missions would benefit above all.

Thanks

hello DE , when the intrinsics command drop? i love to play solo because my connexion is bad right now, but after the mission on earth , they are almost impossible to do alone

same problem with grendel, i cant have it because i find no one to help me on this mission and doing mission alone is impossible, can you do something about that ? maybe having random people joining the mission like the other mission, make mission possible for everyone without the need of unlocking those, some beginning tenno cant have it, or maybe unlocking the operator or the wheel of items , i have all the warframe except for this one, this is the most hard warframe to get and it's the warframe i like the most 

you should do something about percentage chance of having pieces too, example: having the hammer of the wolf is almost impossible i have 12 head no single one motors also the beacon of the wolf are so hard to get, why not making spot randomly like when the first nightwave was live, or adjust the percentage to match the percentage of the head chance , same for the pieces for the railjack of course and other i cant think off right now

also an simple idea why not having hover bikes? more way to travel is always best ^^ new emotes can be cool too

i love your game so much, thanks to you to give us so amazing game, this game needs a little tweak to be perfect i cant wait to see your devstream

il y a 49 minutes, hopelhope a dit :

-.- i mean to those who dont have the ability to grind railjack for hours just to get the small quest iv got it and it's not worth doing all that just for that small moment tbh luckily i love railjakc but if someone did all of it just for that quest it would be a waste, i think if it gave the quest to all players in the mission and not just the ones who breaks the Crystal that would be better  

Mate, do you understand that when you say "just that" you're actually saying the whole next big quest? You are looking just at the moment that you are, while DE do things about the future, they're preparing things for the future,as Rebwca said that we will have the "Find answers. Moment, so no, you're not doing that all for "Just that", and needing the paracesis to break the Crystal means that you need to have finished the quest that came before, if everyone on squad would receive the quest  I could bring a new player that just acquired his archwing to veil proximal and the anomaly and "give" them a quest that needs a whole story before for him to get there. So the things are the way they should be.

I've only recently become active on the Forums.

I was wondering what Feedback from my fellow Tenno will you be answering, applying and/or rejecting?

Here is a link to my main Forum Feedback & Content Suggestion post:

I believe that adding content at a slower pace, would be better than pushing forward and then salvaging what has been implemented.

I know that not all areas of Warframe can be addressed at once.

However, being able to see a public viewable Time-table of what is going to be accomplished this year for Warframe, could possibly allow more constructive Feedback from my fellow Tenno and I to be heard and addressed by DE.

This would be better than simply hoping that your Feedback has been both heard and responded to.

Also DE i do have a few questions 

1. What made you release railjack in such an early state it's a good gamemode and all but why.

2. Is there any way that you could like cut the titanium cost of the mkIII parts for railjack because im constantly finding myself farming titanium and 15k is a lot when you get like 3k at most when you explore every little space of the whole map maybe like cut it by 25%

3. What purpose is there for the tether battle avionic in it's current state when void hole is a thing i just see it as a much weaker version that's only used in the beginning and the main problem i see with tether is that it goes in the same slot as particle ram which is way more useful as well so is there anyway you could make tether to atleast compare it's self to void hole.

4. What purpose was there in lowering the armor value and then buffing the fighters health value because the health value change almost nulifies the armor value changes it made some raijack guns better and nerfed the cyngas a bit but the time to kill is almost the same .

vor 18 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Speedy Z5:

are there going to be any future warframe reworks for say inaros or any others. i say him because i enjoy him the most and cant wait for the prime variant but i find his kit to be very boring and unengaging. he is suppose to be a protector, that even for a time his pieces were called that and yet he dose nothing of the sort. most of his abilitys are self serving and contribute very little to the team. i feel it would be better to get rid of both his 2 and 3 abilitys sense i see them as the least used and viable and replace them with abilitys that would offer more protection or healing to the team.

Mod him with range in mind. His 1,3 & 4 gets boosted by range as well 🙂

22 hours ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Why the recent push and focus towards RNG stats?

Is this a sign of things to come in 2020 and beyond?  Will ALL future Warframe mechanics now have RNG stats ad nauseam?

I believe it's because they want to pad out the play time without it being less meaningful, as DE Megan has said, the dev team feels discouraged when players just eat up their content in an instant when they take months to develop these new updates and such. They want to negate "content draught" by padding out time so players are to play more to achieve what they want. That's what I believe anyways 

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (NSW)crunk:

I believe it's because they want to pad out the play time without it being less meaningful, as DE Megan has said, the dev team feels discouraged when players just eat up their content in an instant when they take months to develop these new updates and such. They want to negate "content draught" by padding out time so players are to play more to achieve what they want. That's what I believe anyways 

My counter argument would be they should release self sustainable content instead. In which we could set our path and challenge ourself with the already existing game mechanics right from the beginning.

Maybe something like sacrifice additional relics, each one will boosts the enemies for xx Levels. If you die, didnt make it in time or insert any random modifier here you going to loose all. If not you gain doubled ressources, relic rewards etc. Something like the Grift System, get higher, more loot/rewards/tokens. So that the content itself is played repeatly just for fun instead of a chore to get all it offers.

Or something like scaling enemies for each player itself. Veterans could replay the starchart with enemies starting at 100 and getting an permament buff on to e.g. higher ressources drop chances, syndicates rep, void trader discounts. Would be similar to the (didnt remember the exact name in Diablo 3 back then, was it Tornment?). And they could fix the problem with empty nodes for new players which would increase the replay value. Something like the FFXIV Dungeon Finder were you put in to a randomly selected dungeons (even low level ones) to help new players to get along.

2 hours ago, PreayLick said:

1, Any more news on the planned changes to the Kuva Lich system which we were promised before Christmas?

2, Are there any plans for new events? Just having the same 2 events roll over and over with the occasional Plague Star or the even rarer Acolytes, together with the single rerun of The Proxy Rebellion. New content doesn't have to be ground breaking, it just has to be fun.

3. As Digital Extremes keeps reporting higher and higher earnings every year, will you be taking on some new staff in order to breath a new spark of life into Warframe or are we going to keep seeing the same kind of tired, rushed, broken content that we had in 2019?

Also,

Welcome back after the Holidays, and lets hope that 2020 is going to be the year of fixing things and making Warframe great again!

33 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Mod him with range in mind. His 1,3 & 4 gets boosted by range as well 🙂

iiv played inaros for almost 2 years straight and feel iv got a good idea on all sides of him. im not saying just mod him differently, thats dosnt help the core abilitys. his 1 and 4 are amazing and dont need any or much tweaking. i think it would be cool it i could cast my scarab armor on an all to heal them and ive them the armor, and maybe his 2 could be tweaked so that if i devoure a sand shadow,i gain it as scarab armor that can go over the cap of 100 based on power strength. but i main problem is he dosnt bring much to a team, all he can do do is tank which dosnt have much of a place in warframe and revive people, which an operator can do just fine. i feel replacing his 2 and 3 with more team aiding abilitys, like absorbing all damage done to allies and thus protecting them and for the love of god, give him an agro ability so his health could be of more use. i also think using his health as some form of resource could me neat as well, not sure how i would implement it yet, but those are just a few ideas.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XB1)Speedy Z5:

iiv played inaros for almost 2 years straight and feel iv got a good idea on all sides of him. im not saying just mod him differently, thats dosnt help the core abilitys. his 1 and 4 are amazing and dont need any or much tweaking. i think it would be cool it i could cast my scarab armor on an all to heal them and ive them the armor, and maybe his 2 could be tweaked so that if i devoure a sand shadow,i gain it as scarab armor that can go over the cap of 100 based on power strength. but i main problem is he dosnt bring much to a team, all he can do do is tank which dosnt have much of a place in warframe and revive people, which an operator can do just fine. i feel replacing his 2 and 3 with more team aiding abilitys, like absorbing all damage done to allies and thus protecting them and for the love of god, give him an agro ability so his health could be of more use. i also think using his health as some form of resource could me neat as well, not sure how i would implement it yet, but those are just a few ideas.

I understand what you mean. I'm just seeing the problem with his "tankiness" and then giving him more group support. Would be hard to balance it and a double edged sword which could result in to a "broken op state" then.

Reiljack seems separated from the regular game, making new resources for that game mode is fine, but why not reward us with regular resources?

when RJ 1st launched, the  missions gave us cryotic and it was great, it really felt like connected and gave us the push to actually play RJ.

i mean even in archwing missions which are similar to RJ missions, we still get regular resources.

can we please get regular resources from crates and rewards in RJ, and maybe add ayatan sculps there.

i have some questions.

first, is there a chance that we will get a "dual-nikana" like Teshin's?
another question of mine being, will there be any new "lifesteal" mods?
and as my last question, what's with exalted blades heavy attack? i feel like it should have something special to it at a cost of a small amount of energy

9 hours ago, (PS4)CrisisToast said:

Why do you not release the "In Mah Belly" glyph on console? 

Seems like this was missed when console got that rotation! We'll be plopping it into Baro's inventory in his next rotation (the one after this weekend). A little Halloween in January can't hurt 😛

will you ever rework enemies, so they become more challenging to fight? new moves, blocking (melee) attacks, using abilities / skills, little more mobility, more weakspots, growing resistance to elemental dmg, enemy class cooperation / AI rework etc

currently EVERYTHING is about cc. and headshots.

Archived