[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

On 2020-01-15 at 3:14 PM, averysmallbanana said:

The original Ephemera pitch was New cosmetics are coming: Ephemera! These will be acquired by Tenno able to complete specific challenges and will offer fancy effects on your Warframe

The latest Ephemera is a random drop from a container that has a tiny chance to spawn in a mission that is only periodically available.

What happened?

This. Very much this. 

I have a possible solution to the problem though, a pretty easy fix that can also act as a resource sink so we have something to do with all of these dang pustrels, durac, or even older resources. A resupply beacon. It would act the same as an assassin beacon would, i.e.; Stalker, G3, Zanuka, and Wolf Beacons, but this one would be for containers that would probably work in one of two ways. Either:

A) Use the consumable beacon in your orbiter prior to mission launch, which would guarantee a Rare or Reinforced Container spawn somewhere in the tile set
or
B) Use after loading in to a mission and it would either spawn a container somewhere in that mission or would convert a common container somewhere into a Rare or Reinforced.

I would also probably say that the rares would have a better chance to spawn than reinforced, maybe 75%/25% respectively, or something similar. This would be a fine addition for those of us who have been playing for 6+ years and just can't get those reinforced containers to spawn for codex scan purposes as well as stepping up that fashion frame end game. 

Just an idea.  

• Like 2

Are you guys going to fix the issues with ps4 controller on pc not responding to the mellee button being pushed on controller and only responding once then having to wait to use it again?

1 hour ago, Dolomite71 said:

Will Railjack be required to progress through future content or will it be a game mode like Conclave?  Personally, I don't like Railjack and have no desire whatsoever to continue it. 

at the moment RJ is crap yea lol its 20 missions or so of just Exterminate and nothing else lol its boring af

Le 15/01/2020 à 16:16, ExpGui a dit :

Hey DE!

As of late, the community has been asking more and more to focus on fixing the game’s bugs, balancing resource grinds, RNG, damage, enemies, etc., and integrating islands like PoE, Fortuna, Liches, and now Railjack to the broader game. Players want a focus to develop what is already in the game.

Warframe as a game survives by new content. However, perhaps it’s time we all be patient for new content. Finishing the New War, Railjack, and Orb Vallis’s third update (Third Orb) this year would be a fulfillment of Tennocon 2018 hype. Regular additions such as Primes and unvaultings, Nightwaves seasons, perhaps new frames and weapons, would all be acceptable. But adding more systems to the game right now should not be a priority.

DE, please could we have a “Year of Health”, in which you work with the community to polish this game?

Thanks Rebb for reading this, hope this gets into the Devstream somehow.

This!

And upgrading the lich system

Edited by Ponik096
  • Like 1

On 2020-01-16 at 7:16 AM, ExpGui said:

“Year of Health”

O God yes,, DE ill buy every prime access this year if you do this......“Year of Health”  I love this idea..

• Like 1

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

Will you be adding more weapons and cosmetics to the Kuva Lich system some time in the future? It sometimes feels like a ghost town doing murmurs without using recruit chat.

My fellow Tenno have already got me covered in terms of RNG and railjack salt, so I'll pivot to another question: Is there any chance that you'll update kitguns in the same way you updated zaws, and allow us to equip weapon skins on them? Gimme some of that fashionframe and let me hide that dinged-up junkyard reject of a pistol.

• Like 1

I would like to know if there are any plans for Augment mods for the frames released in the mid to later portion of 2019, like Gauss, Grendal, maybe even Hildryn? if so, will they be before the first new frame of 2020?

On 2020-01-15 at 4:24 PM, (NSW)mrEkli said:

Is this the year of CrossSave or CrossPlay?

I would love to see this too...at least Cross transfer of accounts. Congrats on reaching your followers!

Idea: To make the kuva lich thralls a bit more challenging, why not give them a random power from their master? Minus some of the really nasty ones like that radioactive grass.

Few things. 

When can I move into my Railjack, and is Railjack Tennogen on the table?

And where them new Augments?? 

Finally, why does a high-level Zetki Bulkhead drop from the earliest missions with an extremely low drop chance. If anything I would have thought that it would drop in higher missions where it is nearly required, so why doesn't the drop chance scale up for the mod? It's vital to the Railjack, so shouldn't the avionic be more common in higher level missions?

Edited by (PS4)AceTK--

Most of the questions i want were already ask so ill just ask this.

When umbra, wisp, and octavia prime?

Also this is not really important, are you guys gonna remove that daily limit for standings?

Edited by Kapitanpogi

Since Grendel dropped, I can't play any other frame anymore. He's too fun and I enjoy his overall playstyle a lot. That said, are you guys still iterating on changes with him, or do you think he's good as he is currently? Though this might not be the place for suggestions, I think all his skills could do with some tweaks and tuning; there's a lot of good feedback on his megathread, and some things I'd personally like to see(apologies in advance for the wall of text):
--Move current passive to Feast, give him a new passive(picking up resources/ammo/orbs/etc restores health?)

--Feast: Shift a considerable amount of power away from Feast and give it to Regurgitate, slightly increase both the width of Feast's succ cone and the speed at which enemies are consumed, to alleviate some issues he has when teamed with nuke frames like Saryn or Mesa. Then mitigate the exponential drain, adjusting static drain as well if necessary. Perhaps allow over-time energy restoration(e.g. Energizing Dash) and energy restores to work even with enemies in gut? There's a specific circumstance in which this works(holding Index points/Financial Stress status, drains energy over time but doesn't stop energy regen), and I believe Grendel could benefit enormously from that

--Nourish overall: The cast, regardless of whatever buff you trigger, could use a change or two. I think any one of the following would be good:

1. Make the stomp cause a radial knockdown
2. Have it heal a percentage of Grendel's HP, rather than the unpredictable static-ish amount it currently does depending on enemy level
3. If neither of the above, then cutting the animation time in half would do, to remove unnecessary clunkiness in supporting teammates. If Feast's energy consumption isn't changed for whatever reason, I'd advocate to reduce Nourish's energy cost as well.

Also, please give Nourish an ability wheel like Wisp/Vauban/Ivara.
Nourish Energy: mostly fine as is, I wouldn't mind a slightly higher base multiplier but that's asking for too much I'd say.
Nourish Strike: also fine, perhaps make it so that it doesn't interfere with allied elemental damage.
Nourish Armor: Oof, this one is less okay... Either have it grant actual armor, have the toxin stun wave pulse every second instead of pulsing only when you're hit, or change it to Nourish Health, which heals allies for some good amount of HP.

--Regurgitate: Not counting the shift of damage from Feast to this skill, in my opinion the only thing this skill would need is a toxin proc on hit. Perhaps holding the button would 'chk-chk' Grendel's gut for half a second before rapid-firing the enemies in his gut until you let go of the key? That could be a fun addition.

--Pulverize: Make it easier to handle/turn, and if possible make it so that the ball doesn't come to an abrupt halt because of tiny bumps in terrain. That kind of thing really breaks the flow of what is one of the most fun abilities in the game in my opinion, and also one that can be unthinkably useful and powerful, despite its critics.

There's a lot of frames that need a lot of help too, but I have to stick my neck out for my big man Grendel at the risk of being mauled by the playerbase. Thanks for reading, and best wishes for 2020!

Edited by Aramisaki
A word and a comma

Will current Railjack/Empyrean nodes be reworked into a more diverse array of mission types?

Please add an new slot for ephemera step, this will be very nice if we can equip ephemera step and vengeful at same time.

Congrats!

Can we get a group finder option similar to the one WOW uses that can be accessed from any point in the game.

Congratulations Warframe!

It was a long hard journey but you made it

One Million followers, you just can’t trade it.

It took awhile For this to come true.

But here we all are, following you.

Enjoy this moment for years to come

Let the party start, let’s have some fun.

You Did It Flex GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

So with intrinsics planned to take "months"of farming to max out what kinda content is being planned that will take that long? And when will we hear about said content?

are you ever going to fix all the massive problems with kuva liches and controversial design? 

Any plan to make intrinsics actually worth it or more changing, some more visual changes that what they do. for example engineer carries forge on the back, gunner gets a visor aiming helmet, pilot gets better UI improvements or choices for navigation etc. 

and last: why dont you want to increase vacuum range in RJ? whyyyyyy

Edited by Domaik

Obviously the sentient anomaly is an issue, maybe making it more like the stalker acolytes? Have the sentient anomaly show up either on Earth, Saturn or the Vail, players will have to find it and that will trigger the blinking red light for others once it has been found. Players who have not made it to the Vail yet will still have an chance to enjoy the content and it will encourage players to go back to Earth and Saturn after they have made it to the Vail. This anomaly can still remain 30 minutes and when the time is up it will move to another location to be found. 

Some people, including myself, don't care about the spaceship battle thing, the same way we still don't care about archwing.

Are there any plans for some good old warframe content. New open maps in different planets, or maybe even new planets, new game modes, etc.

Huge fan of the game, just haven't had a reason to keep playing in long while.

Edited by Salsha

Am 15.1.2020 um 22:16 schrieb ExpGui:

DE, please could we have a “Year of Health”, in which you work with the community to polish this game?

Once again...

Half a year or a whole year to get rid of the many small but annoying bugs would be a good idea Also for the newcomers to catch up! Recently, there has been a problem on the PS4 from time to time. For example, the right stick reacts incorrectly (just like the left one) so that it is not possible to look back.

LG, thanks

Edited by (PS4)BleederHound