[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

I'm really enjoyiing both Nightwave and Railjack, and curious if you ever would consider connecting a warframe to them?

Atm we'e Regular, Primed and one Umbra, it'd be interesting having a quest to recover something from a void storm and realising it's a Mag or Volt, affected by the time inside (similar to Umbra, mostly visual but still on par with Prime, slightly altered skill or two)

Similar for Nidus; would be interesting for him to get a new frame type (like Prime/Umbra) based around the infestation reacting to something over prolonged time

1M Celebration oF what?? Bugs??? FIX YOUR #*!%ING GAME!! Folks literally appearing offline yet communicating to other, we'er forced kicked from dojos when trying to trade, servers are crushing host migration and disconnection from host has reach a depressingly new level of intolerable. Like this goes on I CNT PLAY THE GAME WITH FRIENDS! Fix your game n stop celebrating mediocrity 

• Like 2

Are there any plans to further Tenno growth as playing options like more focus nodes, amp types (Void blast, Dash, and Shadow), or more magus/Virtuos options this year?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Friendly reminder that Primed Chamber hasn't been obtainable for the masses for over half a decade now. It's 2020 and I can think of a few places to stick it as a mission reward, or even a rare cache reward from the Veil.

One day Skippy... One day.

For people using the steam controller, it is currently impossible to perform the blink maneuver in archwing or even a normal dodge/roll, as the game instead just makes the archwing descend. Also the afterburners that are supposed to activate automatically after a certain amount of time sprinting in archwing simply never trigger on controller. It just stays normal boosting forever. Can you please address this?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Skaleek:

I love this queston. Simple, but also opening pandora's box based upon the response.

Sometimes its better to rip the tape off directly instead of slowly removing it in case of RNG. The Earlier we know...

• Like 1

This years roadmap? I swear if there isnt in big capital letters "FIXING AND IMPROVMENTS" written on the whiteboard...

why do I never receive  the drops even as  I log in every dev stream and  get nothing

2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

One day Skippy... One day.

Sometimes I ask real questions, but today wasn't one of those days lol

Could we have drop tables in rotations with only relics OR only mods? It is very difficult to get some rare basic mods (ex: Continuity) while you get a ton of relics instead.

Any plan to add different mission types for Railjack and normal mode? 

What about Nightwave 3?

Ill be there for the stream, 7pm in France is easy hopefully 🙂

Edited by Krilexis

What happened to the idea of making ephemeras more achievement based instead of pure RNG? The lich ephemera grind has been soul draining so far.

• Like 2

Hello! I'm curiuos if you'll talk about "Auction House" topic which was created on forum some time ago.

Are there any plans to connect Kuva liches (aka pain in the ass) and railjack, or at least make railjack a feature that is connecting parts of warframe like we were promised? What we have now is just open world-mission tileset hybrid that is separated from rest of the game.  Also just out of curiosity how often do you look at/consider people suggestions on reddit/YouTube/etc.?

how about fixing the content we have now for year's and not bring out 90% bug/half azz content ......................just a thought  

• Like 1