Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we get melee that changes mid-mission the way that some ranged weapon can cycle through fire modes.

E.g. a dark split sword that be switched between forms in mission.

Are there plans to do other split weapons?

E.g. heat split sword

Plasma split sword

I think some people already brought this up before, but I'll say it anyways. Game needs a bit more of optimization. Not just bug fixes, but optimization in general. New content is great, really, I know you guys do your best,and thank you for that, but polishing is very important as well, I bet you know that better than me. ❤️

Hi Rebb, I really hope to see the RJ issues at least addressed by Dev crew. RJ started as an awesome fun mode, and the AW in it was fantastic, please please make it so we can regain that fun factor of actually using AW and all the AW guns and Melee in RJ, it was a major increase in enjoyment when AW in RJ was useful, productive but most of all FUN again.

We will all  be waiting for the issues to be addressed thanks in advance.

No more RNG!!!

The game is great, but the ever increasing RNG is ruining it.

There is no fun in making the same thing mindlessly over and over again just to get the chance to finally put your hands on something yu actually want.

Make things fun, make things challenging, don't make them more tedious.

Some of us already have a job IRL dammit, we don't need Warframe to be a second one 🤪

11 minutes ago, Vedlom said:

I sincerely hope you are joking with that.

You do realise that the railjack missions take place in the Sol system, correct?
When was the last time we had a black hole or a neutron star around here?

1. It's a freakin' video game, it doesn't exactly obey the laws of physics (hello double jump)
2. They can easily make the excuse that Veil is way outside the solar system. It's not like they have ever acknowledged that any solar systems exist outside of Sol anyway. For all we know, in the future Warframe is set in, Sol was ejected out of the galaxy thanks to a black hole wheezing past and completely disrupting the sun's orbit.

Are there any plans to increase the party cap for open worlds or railjack or even a 16+ player session on worlds? Theyre just another boring mission node that happens to be a landscape. Is it that hard to figure a sharded system like any normal MMO to see players in a shared world?

This sounds cool! But I don’t know if I will be able to virtually attend for most of it, as I work until 2:30 - 3 PM...when do virtual gifts tend to be given out? 

Also I’ve recently noticed an annoying glitch that has killed me a few times. If you have the Codex Scanner equipped and then hack a console, you’ll still have your Parazon equipped, and will only be able to feebly wave it in people’s faces until you equip the scanner again. This prevents you from shooting, meleeing, or casting, and locks you in a crouched state if you had crouched before hacking, keeping you from sprinting for your life.

I know y'all talked about the potential for cross save at a later date. Is there a rough timeline of when to expect this? And more importantly what are your plans for implementation? For example I have an account on both PC and PS4 will existing accounts merge? Or will we have to choose one to be our master account? Thanks! I love that you are constantly adapting this game with something new and refreshing at just the right time!

Archived