Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

1) How is the Ghoul Rictus Saw and Nox Cannon coming? I know you said they were in the works a while back, and that they were more recently considered for land-only heavy weapons. Just wonder if there's any progress!

2) Will Baro be bringing any new weapons/new non-cosmetic stuff anytime soon? What happened to Baro bringing relics for solo/dual variants of existing prime weapons?

3) Are Land Arch-Melee still on the table of "maybe" for after Melee 3.0? Likely with similar anti-grav tech being utilized?

4) Panthera Prime..? 😟

26 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Empyrean Armaments and Components are in a stark contrast to what our Arsenal can offer: the variety of choices. No one would pick anything else other than a Zetki Shield Array, Vidar Engines, and likely a Vidar Reactor as the other choices are terrible. Will there be a pass over how to make the other parts more reliable, if not just as reliable as the other parts? Shields melt like butter as usual while Vidar Engines surpass all other Engine types even with all Engines at their highest rolls.

Wrong. I'd never be caught dead without my Z E T K I (notice my emphasis on Zetki) engines, as the mkIII effects are just flat out superior in every way to the other 2 houses. I don't give a rat's behind if Vidar engines are "faster". Faster doesn't help me kill better, more dakka and ability TO dakka does

So...Is 2020 going to be the year of quality control, or are The Old Blood & Empyrean morbid signs of what is to come? If the latter is the case, you guys seriously need a change of course. Yeah, you guys may be the creators of Warframe, but we as players hate to see it fall into such a state of disarray. Whenever we provide feedback, it's in the hope that this game can be better than it was yesterday or even a week ago. I've said it once & I'll say it again, going full steam ahead into The New War without addressing the elephant in the room will show us how much you really care about our feedback. If you need suggestions, if you need feedback, scour the millions upon millions of posts we've made. We care as much if not more as you guys do. Heck, if you're looking for suggestions, I'll throw in a link to my worthless post.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159022-warframe-2020-the-year-of-maintenance/

1 hour ago, Princess.Celestia said:

Will the problems with Railjack reactors and Avionics with RNG be addressed and or fixed? I spent the entire holidays farming and only got one vidar reactor that was only 15 points better than my Lavan and it was at 58 previously.. On that same note can we please use Dirac to upgrade components? I have so much of it sitting around and it's doing nothing.

Reb has put up a post saying they will be changed drop rates and reroll for items you already have so don't get rid of any of them sorry can't find post but on yt with originalwickedfun.hope this help

Alright. So. There's a major amount of people (including me) who think the Ephemera's need to actually be obtainable not by RNG. However, the Tenebrous just crossed the line, and it's saddening. Also! I would genuinely love for Nekros to be in the next unvault with his Accessories please. I know it's possible to be done DE. Please. Me and many others crave Uru and Acanthus prime. If anything, just Unvault Nekros's Accessories with the $20 price tag (idk other prices for non-american currency) we will be fine with that! Please?

15 minutes ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

Is this a joke???? You guys had Atlas, Wukong and Harrow in a row, let them girls have some fun 🙄

We got deluxe for equinox and butterfly frame got deluxe skin.so next is 2 male skins...we got for Excalibur and now we need 1 more for male its simple as that.

Did Empyrean fighter enemies wind up testing out new ideas and/or is there any damage system changes happening? Especially armour? Empyrean Officer enemies at level 100 have more than four times as much health as the Hydrolyst's last phase.

It's becoming apparent, if it hasn't already (and depending on who you ask, has a long time ago) that it's impossible to reasonably balance enemies and weapons with this much variance in effective health pools.

Got some questions for the Dev Team!

Three Codex scanning need to remove from Codex here:

·        Codex - Factors Infestation: There are 2 infested tumor entries in the codex, the first one is currently unscannable because it's located in an exclusive tileset from the Jordas verdict which has been removed from the game.

·        Codex – Grineer: 4x Kavor defectors which has been removed from Operation: The Pacifism Defect since last 2017.

·        Codex – Stalker: Acolytes fifth reappearance was last February 3, 2019 (ps4/xb1) It was release every from 4 – 8 months.. will be next release Sixth Reappearance on November 2019 for Mods drop and Codex Stalker but its didn’t happen.

Fragments – The Partnership Fragment Figurine: Scanning all partnership fragment 8/8 and why I didn't get a decoration when I does scan all 8 fragments? I mean we have a Kuria and a Glass Fish so I don't see why we shouldn't get a Sentient Figurine?

Primary Weapon: Kitgun (Secondary) or Zaw (melee) BUT what about Primary Weapons?

Railjack Timer: Cetus and Fortuna have a Timer on Menu but what about Railjack? Because Erra or Anomaly for Shedu part drop its spawn every 2.45hrs we would like to see Railjack timer on menu too.

Nightwave/acts: we got a The Emissary trophy from cred offering and its always bring back in cred offerings sometime but I don’t see where is The Wolf of Saturn Six trophy in cred offerings also when next season 3 after 2nd intermission

43 minutes ago, PBnJames said:

Can we please get a Gara deluxe.

My post was also asking for a Gara deluxe as well. And, her (long overdue) noggle too. It makes me so happy to see someone else who also loves Gara.
I main her, and she needs more love in this community. She's a wonderful (and powerful) frame, once you learn to master her abilities and use them in correlation with each other. And, I have, ofc.
🖤💙🤍💎💎🤍💙🖤

Can clans get some love?

The UI has not changed since it was created, there is no way to manage your clans beyond using 3rd party programs and spreadsheets. No reasons for solar rails

Not to mention we really only have recruiting chat as a way to advertise in game, and beyond researched items there is no reason to join a clan

There are at least 7 layers of RNG to the Kuva Lich system.

1. Getting Relics RNG

2. Playing Relics RNG

3. Getting a Lich RNG

4. Getting a weapon RNG

5. Getting a weapon with a good roll RNG

6. Getting your Lich to spawn RNG

7. Getting the mods right RNG

And don't even get me started on Railjack and it's multiple layers of RNG. Is this what we can expect moving forward from DE? If it is count me out. You are currently approaching Destiny levels of frustration, I play games for fun not frustration. Oh and can someone from DE please explain the math to me on this?: I have had 9 Kuva Liches, 4 times now they have had the Kuva Kraken. How is it possible to have gotten the same weapon 4 times out of 9 when there are 13 possible outcomes? See my frustration?

Archived