Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

I believe a lot of people are advocating for more depth, finish and bugfixes for the systems and gameplay in the game atm and I will put my voice to that. We already know new content in the form of Plains of Duvirii are coming so there is no excuse not to strengthen the foundations this year.

Speaking of things already in game could we see the Cadus from China Warframe be available to use since the Trinity Spectre at the junction already wields it? latest?cb=20180330125431

The replacement for channeling that was being worked upon is something I am eager to find more about.

For Dojo's there was a mention of a Dojo somachord in 2018. Why can we only build one of every hall in a dojo? A Dojo minmap that can show upper and lower levels would be nice. Could we add buildable Dojo warframe statues like the Loki statue in the Temple of Honour [would be nice to be able to choose the statue or not] or ones from the Relays. The rooms need to be able to have tighter building as sometimes there is room but it won't let you build. More Dojo npcs? Could we have a choice to have doors in our dojo? Id like to be able to see a great big corridor that stretches into the distance. Dojo Duel Room could be better. 

Regarding Warframes, Vaubans Bastille was apparently still broken. Mirage's Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse are mis-tagged as damaging abilities, so that she won't turn invulnerable upon switching to Operator. Warframe articulas can not longer show exalted weapons since they were made separately moddable [Id include Garuda in this possibly]. Could Garuda have riven mods for her talons? 

Operators scaffold meshes are still broke. How about a aesthetic option for bald operators? Also why can I no longer use a mouse melee button to activate finishers and stealth attacks? I have to use my 'Use' key everytime now.

For pets I believe sentinels should be revivable like other companions as currently they are no real use for endless/high level missions.

2 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

Can clans get some love?

The UI has not changed since it was created, there is no way to manage your clans beyond using 3rd party programs and spreadsheets. No reasons for solar rails

Not to mention we really only have recruiting chat as a way to advertise in game, and beyond researched items there is no reason to join a clan

Very much this!

Question 1:
[ Can you confirm or just talk about the fact that the current state of Empyrean is just the first phase among many many planned evolutions for the gamemode ? ]
The "solid" fondation, which for now is indeed a isolated island, but not for very long, we hope..
I don't even ask for date, just want to be clearly reassured that Empyrean is meant to be a core element of warframe for now on and years to come, and therefore will never be neglected.
Steve's dream game only starts to emerge and I think that some loud repetition of this fact is needed.

Question 2:
[ The buff of avionic capacity of all reactors are great, but can you consider an option to manually upgrade Reactor of the Railjack ? ]
Example:
Vidar Reactor Mk III: 95 capacity.
By a crafting process involving a ressource which we don't have any specific location for an optimal farm, we just obtain it passively anywhere we go, or maybe as a bonus in mission reward, we upgrade the capacity by 1.
This way we have the best of both world.
You want the obtention of railjack equipment to be droped based, with randomness, fine. Still exist
But we have the option of keeping our 95 reactor, not searching for a better roll anymore, and focus on upgrading this one to his final form.
If you design the concept well, it could even involve ingeneers npc of the future crew.

Question 3:
[ What about the idea of operator on K-drive ? ^^' If it's a little forgotten, why not consider another option.. Rollers for operator 😄 ]
Like the ones of some corpus units, the levitating rollers.
I think it could be much more handy than k-drive, for operator.
Operators are slow and frail, if we put them on k-drive, I already see their fall causing either a long period of "eating earth", get back up, retrieve k-drive, or, a return to the warframe, leaving the k-drive behind..
But rollers would be on their feets, so all of this can't happen 😄
And it could give them much more fluidity in their movement.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us for 3 hours after the stream

Can't. Need to farm that Ephemera which is now a random drop from a super rare container in a time-gated mission. Those 30mins are so important in about every 3hrs.

Is Ivara becoming a male with this deluxe skin? lol

1 hour ago, kxZyle said:

Hi! o/

Hold heavy attacks are currently very easy to trigger accidentally on most melee weapons, disrupting flow and resulting in loss of combo count. Do you have plans to make them toggleable? If not, why not?

This question is very much on my mind as well. Have actually taken a break from the game partly because of frustrations with this mechanic as I am a spam melee player 😋

Would we be able to get more mod reworks / rebalance. Reason why is because many mods are obsolete or pointless.  For example shotguns have a mod called tactical pump. It costs 7 capacity and gives 30% reload speed. Chilling reload cost 5 capacity and gives 40% reload and 60% cold. This is one example but it makes tactical pump pointless.  I would like to see these mods and others in this situation rebalanced. Thanks

Just now, Vlada91 said:

We got deluxe for equinox and butterfly frame got deluxe skin.so next is 2 male skins...we got for Excalibur and now we need 1 more for male its simple as that.

Atlas, Harrow, Wukong + Titania, Equinox + Excalibur 

It apparently isn't that simple as you are still complaining after having 4 male skins, 3 in a row, when the females got only 2. If having one more female to close the scores is such a bother and you hate them so much, just play with your macho league and don't complain. Let.the.girls.have.some.fun

so, caring to dump the ugliest system of rng weapons and use your iconic system with standard weapons and mods (also engines, shields, whatever..)

seems to me better and even more grindy (more money for you) than this ugly actual system

Will this be the year that DE focuses on improving and fixing current/existing content? More new content is always a great thing for both the developers and the tenno who experience them. However, countless tenno have been making suggestions for many bugfixes and issue resolutions, some of which arw for gamebreaking issues that have yet been resolved and end up getting piled on by new content(which introduce countless more issues). It would be best if this year prioritized more on fixing existing issues across the board and less on new content. Have a good one and happy new years!

Any news about:

What about: 

• Railjack:
    • When will we have more places and mission types to explore in railjack.
    • When can we expect Kuva Liches for empyrean and how is it going to work?
    • How is the Command Intrinsic class gonna work and what benefits are to gain for it?

• Melee 3.0 & Parazon
    • Any news on the devil trigger like mechanic coming with the melee 3.0 Phase 3 and how that's gonna work?
    • Is covert lethality going be turned into a parazon mod or is it staying as a dagger mod?
    • Can we have Mercy Finishers be consistently accessible? Having to have the enemy at 5% health to do it for most content is not worth it imo. It would be better if you can do it when a enemy has to be at 20% - 30% health in order to do a mercy finisher. That alone would make some of the parazon mods be more worth using.
    • Are there other mods that are going to become parazon mods as well?

• In-Game Quality Of Life:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equippable on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting and trading but also clan and alliance chat to be in bold and to also reappear in chat after a set amount of time looking at the chat like every 30 minutes to an hour.

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • A clan recruiting relay

• Clan Management System ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    •  Better Clan Log system  to operate more like a Audit Log.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.

• Dojo:
    • Foundry in the Dojo?
    • Custom Obstacle Course decoration limit increase;
    • Decrease the resource costs of Dojo Decorations overall?
    • Any plans for a Target Practice Room for the Dojo or to have moving targets like moving floating circles in the custom obstacle course room in the Dojo?
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor?

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat as a new ability? Not sure how we can go about that to be honest, but I feel like it would be a good idea to try in the future.
    • Since the addition of Secondary energy colors. I have been thinking of this lately. Are there plans for chroma to use elements like radiation, viral, corrosive, etc. in the future?

Archived