Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anything interesting?

(PSN)sweatshawp

9 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I just wanna poke my head out and see how you tenno are doing. Oh and can someone go pet my kavat Otto.

Doin' alright, but I'm comfortably outside of the whole Railjack/Lich sphere of content. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Oddly enough, I also have a Kavat named Otto. I'll go give them pets. Hope you're well, bud.

Things seem to be shaping up, slowly. Even slower for PS4 and XB1. And even more so for Switch, the poor fellows.

Far from ideal, and I think some things will always be mistakes no matter how much they sugarcoat it, but at least it seems like it's becoming "bearable".

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

8 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Doin' alright, but I'm comfortably outside of the whole Railjack/Lich sphere of content. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Oddly enough, I also have a Kavat named Otto. I'll go give them pets. Hope you're well, bud.

Doing great brother about to start building my guilds hall in eso. And the Mastercraft farm is a pain but also fun. Got my "Parazon" on my new necromancer that I just powerlevled and I started the main quest on em. Chuckled when a character said "we'll make a necromancer out of you yet" like sir I summon giant undead creatures and turn myself into one already. Also hunting for rare armor motifs and sets. Pretty fun. Almost ready to step in pvp.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Things seem to be shaping up, slowly. Even slower for PS4 and XB1. And even more so for Switch, the poor fellows.

Far from ideal, and I think some things will always be mistakes no matter how much they sugarcoat it, but at least it seems like it's becoming "bearable".

Im gone till the end of the year hopefully DE does some interesting things while the game is deleted