Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zato Skin Emission Problem

(NSW)Valkaryi_Odinson

Pardon, as I know this isn't the biggest bug but thought I'd bring it up since I didn't know if anyone else was having the same issue. With the release of the Zato Collection for Excalibur the other day I immediately noticed that the skin has some problems with its emissions affecting its lighting. I can't find a way to properly link some images apologies, but the issue comes from the lack of color and emission coming off from the patches decorating the skin's arm and waist, the beads around the waist, as well as the interior mask of the helmet itself, and the sugatra beads that come in the collection. Where in versions of the PC the skin glows and gives off a feint lighting the switch version appears to not have any of that. Even with brighter colors the areas only appear as dark and dull looking at the moment.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the skin—from playing around with colour channels in the orbiter, I can't seem to see any effect Emissive has on anything. The beads on the waist & the mask don't change no matter what Emissive colour I pick. I certainly can't get it to look like the promotional image they showed off when it launched with Railjack...

DE plz fix!

• 4 weeks later...

Just tested this out again in the Simulacrum—Emissive colour channels do absolutely nothing on the Zato Skin.

Did no one at DE actually test what the skin looked like on Switch before shipping it? Kinda false advertising to show pretty pictures on their website and have a 200-odd plat cosmetic be broken for well over a month.....

• 2 weeks later...

This is a problem that is effecting a deluxe item DE how it this not fixed yet it's one of the best parts of the skin ( hell it's the reason I bought it ) and it's been like this FROM JANUARY (it's MARCH now) freaking hell DE do something

• 2 weeks later...