Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

ropalyst unplayable

(NSW)Vince502

i have attempted the ropalyst several times now, and have been unable to ever finish it because the game finds a new way to break. and of course its time incredibly time consuming. After crashing the ropalyst into a pillar it can fail to go to next pillar when you walk on cables and will instead only fire the insta kill lazers. or after crashing it into all 3 pillars and fully depleting its health bar the game will either crash or the ropalyst instantly gets all health back. other times the shield will fail to be depleted by the operators beam. this is unplayable and unbeatable with all the bugs

On PC, I've done Ropalolyst several times last week without these problems, but maybe there's something wrong on the NSW version. Either that, or I just got lucky. Sorry to hear it's been giving you trouble, and thanks for the heads up. I hope for your sake that it gets addressed soon, and wish you luck getting through it in the meantime if you choose to brute force it.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Vince502 said:

After crashing the ropalyst into a pillar it can fail to go to next pillar when you walk on cables and will instead only fire the insta kill lazers. or after crashing it into all 3 pillars and fully depleting its health bar the game will either crash or the ropalyst instantly gets all health back.

I feel like there may be some steps missing there that might explain some of it.. but certainly not the crashes.
So to rule out those possibilities: After slamming it into the first pylon, you'll go back to the main platform. You'll need to shoot the "synovias" on it's back, then hit the console on the main platform to nuke it with that massive lightning beam. Once that's done, you can do the next Pylon. After the last Pylon, wear it's health down and hit the console Fast! You get practically No time to hit that console, or it will fly off. The moment it's health is down you hit it, or it teleports away, and it's health comes back.
Now.. you may know all that, but I wanted to make sure it was mentioned just in case.