Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Late Feedback on Lich System

Redfeather75

I been gone a while so I jsut came back last week and experienced the lich system. I really like how it makes all the early star map zones more challenging. And how the lich rank ramps up that challenge even more. Makes me excited to go back and re-explore earth!

I'm also getting a better understanding of how far I've gotten in power/tool progression.... when I see that I can actually solo one mission type and then fail miserably at another mission type... because of my choice of frame/damage type really shows now. It's a great thing! 😄

Edited by Redfeather75
  • Like 1

Can you please come back again when you hunt 10+ liches and you get the same weapon 6x times or never get the weapon with desired % or even the weapon type you wanted or no ephemera. Or when you get this Kuva Kraken for 6385746854th time and you still have to grind the whole lich just to get rid of it. Yeah SUPER FUN bruh.

Its fun for first few times, happy you enjoy "re-exploring" (more like recycling dead nodes) earth and having "challenge" (there is no challenge for someome who can get their builds together).

• Like 1

Be careful that you don't have an appetite and addiction that cannot be sustained. It can make things simply miserable and lead to forum posts that are mostly spite driven. I was in such a position last year and I needed to take a long break and learn to play casually. You already sound a little salty about not getting more rewards faster. 😧

Edited by Redfeather75
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Be careful that you don't have an appetite and addiction that cannot be sustained. It can make things simply miserable and lead to forum posts that are mostly spite driven. I was in such a position last year and I needed to take a long break and learn to play casually. You already sound a little salty about not getting more rewards faster. 😧

I agree with Benour, you should give it a few more hours.

I was very hyped to play Liches as with RJ but it died really quickly once I realised it was nothing like what they had promised.

I'm not even talking about the bugs, the implementation is shameful.

Also if they ignore the rest of the community feedback I doubt they will even look twice at yours.

cheers

Edited by ciTiger