Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Events on Normal/Any Missions

Joezone619

[DE]Steve at tennocon talked about connecting warframe to itself more or less, and the normal mission seem to be more and more stale, sure stalker, G3, zanuka and the sydicates show up from time to time, but 1, they're so old and placed on the back burner, they're really just "im here........... ok bye" and not really thought of anymore then that.

So what i propose, is random events that can happen to you in missions from time to time, for the exploration, the creative, or just  in general. events that once you do something, or at random chance, can trigger... such as

Hacking a locked door, to find a cetus/fortuna citizen (based on grinner or corpus mission), then when you bring to extraction, gives 100 standing.

it would be a very nice way to still get standing for those factions, and say, hey, we still exist over here.

Another would be maybe coming across a corpus, or grinner spy/scavenger, trying to learn more about you, which you have to chase and fight, or they steal something when you extraction

perhaps when you see them they just simply say "thanks!, ha ha" and take off.

One of the things with kuva lichs i was honestly expecting and surprised when it wasn't included, was them hunting you down, aside from the kuva lich mission you NEED to do to find their Requiem-code, they don't show they're faces ANYWHERE else, no sortie, and suddenly "GUESS WHOS BACK!!", no fissures and suddenly you have a problem on your hands, just "im a problem for you...... but i'll never ever, EVER, attack you unless you do a mission to beat me."