Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 8 shadow clan Ethereal Brotherhood Recruiting now!

MJthe2nd

Rank 8 Shadow Clan ‘Ethereal Brotherhood’ is now recruiting new and old members!! 👁

We have a Developed Dojo - most rooms are built and a lot of research has already taken place and we just need more members to expand our clan and make researching and building a lot easier. Since recruiting it really has come a long way

I’m just getting back into Warframe and If you need a change of clan/new clan or just a new friend then this is the place for you haha. My username is MJthe2nd shoot me a message or reply to this and I’ll add you and we can start to build a community. 

There are 17 of us now but I’d like help to get this back up and running as I’ve put a lot of work into this dojo.. alone. Oh also I’m from the UK 🙂 We have a discord too that deserves to be more populated! Drop me a message 👻

I'm just getting back into warframe currently and it would be awesome to have some people to play with without it being one of those giga clans where everyone is just lost in the crowd. I'm still fairly new to the game overall and due to work and my love for other games too i can't promise to be on every day. But i would usually be reachable through discord or steam if i'm not online. I'm a EU player.

Archived