Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaikki

Can we have a different animation for Mirage’s Eclipse?

xm6u7Wk.jpgSomething like this, maybe? The current animation for of her Sleight of Hand and Eclipse is identical- except one side is faster than the other. It makes her abilities look so boring. I would really love to see some diversity in her animations, you know. 

Wait, you actually cast SoH?

Jokes aside yeah, a bit more variety would be nice, although frankly I like how short and quick the animation for Eclipse is. When I want the big buff, I want it NOW, you know.

Incidentally, that's quite a neat drawing you got there: not bad at all, in term of pure drawing skills.

34 minutes ago, TearsOfTomorrow said:

Wait, you actually cast SoH?

Jokes aside yeah, a bit more variety would be nice, although frankly I like how short and quick the animation for Eclipse is. When I want the big buff, I want it NOW, you know.

Incidentally, that's quite a neat drawing you got there: not bad at all, in term of pure drawing skills.

To be fair, with the sheer amount of gadgets and stuff in the Kuva Fortress, Sleight of Hand is ungodly broken OP in there.

1 minute ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

To be fair, with the sheer amount of gadgets and stuff in the Kuva Fortress, Sleight of Hand is ungodly broken OP in there.

... I guess? I just kinda sorta forget it exists altogether, to be honest 😕