Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: How to reach 6k + Hull?

Uan91

Question

8 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Meote said:

House Zekti Bulkhead does it.  It can drop from Kosma Flak, Kosma Cutter, Kosma Outrider, and Elite Kosma Takis on higher Earth Proxima missions.

All Earth Proxima missions will have Kosma Cutters.  People use Bendar Cluster because it has the higher level of fighters for Earth and usually does not have a side objective.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Found Zekti Bulkhead counterproductive if you made decision to use Last Stand, just saying.

I wonder if just having a maxed zetki hull weave for armor and a zetki shield array for fast regen + shield gating is actually a viable build to make use of last stand. Though gotta organize with crew to delay repairing catastrophic breaches to get maximum value out of it.

Edit: Alternatively having high hull but low armor could be better, I like the idea, might try.

Edited by Asphyxxia

10 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

I wonder if just having a maxed zetki hull weave for armor and a zetki shield array for fast regen + shield gating is actually a viable build to make use of last stand. Though gotta organize with crew to delay repairing catastrophic breaches to get maximum value out of it.

Testing with +25% Dmg bonus from Shield Array, not enough proper Avionics ATM, Breach Quanta gives you 55s extra time and yes Crew immediately repair breaches is biggest issue.