Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

it's my choice if to stab a lich or not.

BloodKitten

33 minutes ago, cmacq said:

and what is "good enough"? Your definition or theirs? Because your implication is they need to be able to to handle a level 5 lich which is not required at all. That's why DE instituted the down it 3 times thing, so people have a choice. If it's not your choice then maybe you're not "good enough" for pub groups.

You completely misunderstood my post. Consider it in the context of the post it quoted.

These forums are full of so-called veteran players who whine about what other players do in pub groups. I’m saying that if those vets can’t handle pub groups, they should work on that. Or not do pubs. 

It is absolutely up to the Lich owner what they do with their Lich. If other people in the squad can’t handle that, it’s not the Lich owner’s problem.

3 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

You completely misunderstood my post. Consider it in the context of the post it quoted.

These forums are full of so-called veteran players who whine about what other players do in pub groups. I’m saying that if those vets can’t handle pub groups, they should work on that. Or not do pubs. 

It is absolutely up to the Lich owner what they do with their Lich. If other people in the squad can’t handle that, it’s not the Lich owner’s problem.

Ah thanks and I apologize to you then. We are in complete agreement on this one 🙂 I get so tired of players who've been here forever and have everything, telling everyone else to "git gud". They forget the struggle it is when you have no mods yet etc. and a level 5 lich also comes with level 100 mobs in the instance. Not easy for those who are relatively new.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

damn this forums are truly interesting. same people who claim everything is too easy cant even deal with rank5 liches. no wonder why de doesnt listen to the player feedback anymore.

I don't think the folks saying everything is too easy are the ones complaining about level 5 liches. In fact they are not the same people.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-18 at 11:46 PM, Highlord83 said:

Gotta love how all the meta spammers are in here complaining and saying a level 100 mini raid boss is just fine.

You have to be brand new to the game or deliberately using garbage builds to have trouble with lv100 content.

13 minutes ago, cmacq said:

I don't think the folks saying everything is too easy are the ones complaining about level 5 liches. In fact they are not the same people.

they are, ive seen them.

and even if thats not the case, if you cant handle level5 liches you shouldnt be doing liches in the first place.

13 hours ago, (PS4)death404 said:

Poor Baruuk. Gets no respect. 

I always liked playing baruuk, Got a bad rep because of his restraint mechanic. But if you get past that he is quite fun to play. And his 4 heavy dropkicks after the melee rework (and crit buff) are deadly.

7 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

they are, ive seen them.

and even if thats not the case, if you cant handle level5 liches you shouldnt be doing liches in the first place.

and I call complete BS to this WTH gives you the right to say what people should be doing? If the game doesn't put a level on it you do not have the right to arbitrarily decide what people can and cannot do. Once again it's been made fairly clear in this thread. If you don't like what happens in pubs then don't go in them. Very simple.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

I always liked playing baruuk, Got a bad rep because of his restraint mechanic. But if you get past that he is quite fun to play. And his 4 heavy dropkicks after the melee rework (and crit buff) are deadly.

You understand us T_T all 4 of us

Edited by (XB1)bioblaze10656

3 minutes ago, cmacq said:

and I call complete BS to this WTH gives you the right to say what people should be doing? If the game doesn't put a level on it you do not have the right to arbitrarily decide what people can and cannot do. Once again it's been made fairly clear in this thread. If you don't like what happens in pubs then don't go in them. Very simple.

game does not put a level on a lot of things when it clearly should. and if you cant do the content, yes you shouldnt be doing it if you are just going to slow others down.

and fyi i do not go into the pubs just because of entitled people like yourselves that think its ok to slow the game down for everybody in the group.

there are people that actually need help with their liches and go into the pubs to actually get that help, and you are blocking them from getting that help when you can ignore your lich just fine on solo. do you think its fair to those people? what gives YOU the right to prevent them from getting that help? and if you are not going to touch your lich anyway why are you in pubs in the first place? it simply slows the game down for everyone, plain and simple. 

so yeah, de should either force people to stab their liches or put a level lock on it so people will actually bother playing lich missions on pubs again and provide help.

Nobody said anything about ignoring a lich or have you not heard about "downing it 3 times"? It's been mentioned several times. See there is no chance I'm buying your argument because DE has already provided the solution. You just want to have it only your way. This mode and the world in fact doesn't work like that.

Edited by cmacq

I do liches in pugs to actually help people that have problems with their liches. I could just run everything solo/friends only and be completely fine. Yeah, i am like that, inefficient, i do spy sorties in pugs and do even all 3 vaults for the folks that cant. If they want i even show them how to do them. I know, i am a strange tenno, but i hope mirage would nod in acceptance of my way. 

What i don't like is no communication that just wastes people time or tunnels experience for everyone. 

If OP says just after his lich spawns "dont want to level it" or any sort of "i wont stab it" i will wipe the floor with that lich and continue to try to spawn mine and others. Wont give any smirk comments..  You can do whatever you want.

The thing is if i do something that affects heavily someone's else experience i ask always. Even if i take nuke Saryn, equinox i ask if you are fine with me nuking the whole map. Even in so/eso.

People are usually like "what? You even ask? ", but later it turns out its appreciated, it turns out, one would love to if we stayed till 8 wave, someone wants to repeat and the experience as a whole is different.. 

I know this is just pugs, but i do care about the community and dont feel few words are so much to ask for when you do something differently than normally. You should try it, you will be astound how wonderful people can be even in pugs. 

7 minutes ago, cmacq said:

Nobody said anything about ignoring a lich or have you not heard about "downing it 3 times"? It's been mentioned several times. See there is no chance I'm buying your argument because DE has already provided the solution. You just want to have it only your way. This mode and the world in fact doesn't work like that.

downing them three times slows the game down heavily. do you even read at this point? 

oh well keep being entitled i guess. 

6 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

there are people that actually need help with their liches and go into the pubs to actually get that help, and you are blocking them from getting that help when you can ignore your lich just fine on solo. do you think its fair to those people? what gives YOU the right to prevent them from getting that help? and if you are not going to touch your lich anyway why are you in pubs in the first place? it simply slows the game down for everyone, plain and simple. 

If you are worried about maximum efficiency you shouldnt pug in the first place. You get what you get with pugs. If you cant live with a few more seconds per run maybe you shouldnt step into a group based on RNG matchmaking since there are other factors that can slow a run down considerably more than someone downing their lich 3 times over.

7 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

downing them three times slows the game down heavily. do you even read at this point? 

oh well keep being entitled i guess. 

Thank you, you make my point perfectly. It's all about slowing the game down for you. You don't give a damn about anyone else. FYI I have no trouble with liches at any level but I know there are others that need help even if you don't care about them. Done with you now.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cmacq said:

Thank you, you make my point perfectly. It's all about slowing the game down for you. You don't give a damn about anyone else. FYI I have no trouble with liches at any level but I know there are others that need help even if you don't care about them. Done with you now.

its slowing the game down for the entire squad dude. how am i the one thats not giving a damn to others? you are the one thats slowing it for your entire squad. 

entitlement is strong with you thats for sure.

Edited by Zeclem

24 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

If you are worried about maximum efficiency you shouldnt pug in the first place. You get what you get with pugs. If you cant live with a few more seconds per run maybe you shouldnt step into a group based on RNG matchmaking since there are other factors that can slow a run down considerably more than someone downing their lich 3 times over.

its almost like you did not read the parts that did not suit your argument. actually no, its not "almost", its exactly like that.

23 minutes ago, cmacq said:

The same could be said about the person slowing down the group, they are prioritizing themselves above anyone else to make sure they have the experience they want. I'd say odds are though the person going slow will go against more players interest than the person going quick though, since most people in this game seem to have a thing for being efficient and fast. 

Edited by Cubewano
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeclem said:

its almost like you did not read the parts that did not suit your argument. actually no, its not "almost", its exactly like that.

Nope because you exaggerate the whole thing. You sound as if a 3x down takes the time of the rest of the mission or eats up the next possible lich. We are talking about a difference in actual seconds here. Which is only notable if you must have perfect efficiency at which point PuGs are and have obviously never been the choice. So you are raging about something that isnt even an issue in PuG unless the person joining the PuG has pre-made expectations, which they shouldnt have to begin with when signing up for a PuG.

I bet you rage even more when someone gets the last needed murmur in a run and refuses to shank his R5 lich just so it can spawn in the next mission with zero RNG on his slot 3 attempt.

23 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

its slowing the game down for the entire squad dude. how am i the one thats not giving a damn to others? you are the one thats slowing it for your entire squad. 

entitlement is strong with you thats for sure.

Slowing it down for a couple of seconds. If that's a problem for you I think Sneaky has addressed it several times in this thread. You just refuse to listen. Bull headedness is strong with you that's for sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cmacq said:

Slowing it down for a couple of seconds. If that's a problem for you I think Sneaky has addressed it several times in this thread. You just refuse to listen. Bull headedness is strong with you that's for sure.

it takes quite a bit more than "a couple of seconds" to dismiss a lich, stop lying.

and his "adressing" does not make it correct when he is making incorrect claims as well all over the forums.