Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #275: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2aba34ebb0f6ac3d56eb3fedab91a8b4.jpg

Rebecca aids Megan in her task to complete the Saturn Proxima in tonight’s episode. I was going to fill this intro with cool facts about Saturn but I couldn’t ring anything together.

As many of you are aware, Australia has suffered an unthinkable tragedy during the last few weeks, as wildfires have affected much of the country. We are reaching out to all of our generous Tenno to support the efforts of those fighting to rebuild, heal and treat both the animals and the people of this beautiful land - one that houses many of our own Tenno.

We continue to ask for donations during Prime Time and beyond to both the Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund and the Bendigo Bank Bushfire Appeal. We are working on more ways to help support the people and land of Australia - stay tuned. Use !donate in chat during streams for more information!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 200 Ducats!

See you here tonight, January 16th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user    

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

8 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

Why saturn DE ? Something wrong with Veil Proxima ? Too unbalanced maybe ? 😉

I'd like to suggest an alternative.

They get 7 runs inside Saturn to harvest resources and to get random drops.  They then have to charge forward into the Proxima and cannot use anything but what they've grinded for.  

I'd love to see them try to run Saturn with just their MK I weapons.  It'll hopefully reinforce the frustration the player base has over the insane cost of resources, which is stupid to pay for anything short of MK III equipment.  My bet though is that we're going to see MK III gear in Saturn.

il y a 6 minutes, master_of_destiny a dit :

I'd like to suggest an alternative.

They get 7 runs inside Saturn to harvest resources and to get random drops.  They then have to charge forward into the Proxima and cannot use anything but what they've grinded for.  

I'd love to see them try to run Saturn with just their MK I weapons.  It'll hopefully reinforce the frustration the player base has over the insane cost of resources, which is stupid to pay for anything short of MK III equipment.  My bet though is that we're going to see MK III gear in Saturn.

You have spoken the truth ❤️

Ducats, drops never works for me. Let`s see if it works this time. 

Too much stuff to grind recently, no time to open relics.  I mean, common relics. 

Killing the Lich, became something very, very frustrating and not fun for me. Doing Kuva Flood / Siphon, in order to get one relic, and them open those requiem relics on Kuva Fortress, with enemy taking ages to die, and anything killing me while my weapon reload, for a chance of getting the mode I need, and them figure out the correct order, is making me think, if I really want to do this. 

And I even do not know how the new mode, railjack works... 

Archived