Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This could help all players.

WarframeTeams

Clans are meh...i mean,when there are like 15 online people - thats not alot. =/ 

Great idea with 1 bad part - like every other service it NEED alot of people to work. So,its all up to players. Hope they will use it,cause thats decent thing. Maybe. Dunno. I think it is 😄

A spin I might add to this, is something akin to a dating profile... but for playstyle psychometrics.

"I want to be matched with players who are/aren't of this mindset."

You like casual? Find other casuals.
You like meta? Find other meta players.

No more need for anyone to be considered a, "leech," without signing up to be with the kinds of people who make that assessment.

4 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

A spin I might add to this, is something akin to a dating profile... but for playstyle psychometrics.

"I want to be matched with players who are/aren't of this mindset."

You like casual? Find other casuals.
You like meta? Find other meta players.

No more need for anyone to be considered a, "leech," without signing up to be with the kinds of people who make that assessment.

That is currently on develop 🙂 thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WarframeTeams said:

I like this idea a lot, it essentially does what recruit Chat does, but for people who want to do things that nobody else ever bothers joining. any chance you could add a "boss hunt" squad search as well? I'm always seeing newer people needing help with a starchart boss, but of course, nobody wants to run those again, save for the few individuals nice enough to help. it would be another avenue for Newer Tenno to go down if nobody in Recruit volunteers.

edit: I would also try as hard as is humanly possible to get this noticed by DE, they might approve it and make it official, maybe even offer some kind of support for the site.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

16 hours ago, WarframeTeams said:

Be welcome to warframeteams.com open beta.

Let's get to the point. This new web is the Warframe.Market of recluitment channel.

Features:

-You can make a team for farming warframes parts. (Imagine farming Ivara or grendel)

-You can make a team for farming resources (Imagine farming some plastids..)

-You can make (yes, a team) for sharing relics! (Imagine not writing H AXI C4 radshare for 20 mins.)

-You can make a team for playing Railjack (Imagine playing empyrean with people. LOL)

Pros:

-We are open to suggestions and we will add the content that the community sees necessary.(WE ALL DEV TOGETHER, TOGETHER♫)

-Save time looking for a team.

-Easy to use, easy register.

-Supports all platforms. (Do not dream with cross-play)

Cons:

-We need the support of community to make this web active. (If there is no players using the web, creating teams will have no sense.) 😞😞 😞

What do you think about this?

wait wait wtf is this bs?
On the end when i clicked trough what i wanted JUST THEN it shows that i NEED TO BE LOGGED IN?
it should show from the start "U NEED TO LOGIN TO EVEN USE IT"

And of top of that Require a account and login to begin with? wtf? thats fail concept worthless site

Cool site 😄

I would add this category to it now:

Farming mods.

For example:

I would advertise I want my first "shred", this require farming nightmare missions.

Or that I want the "vigilante" set, this requires farming thumpers and bounties.

Also you need to add the categories for some activicies:

Fishing

Capturing Animals

Mining

Killing Eidolon

Killing Orb

Killing Profit Taker

Farming Relics

20 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I like this idea a lot, it essentially does what recruit Chat does, but for people who want to do things that nobody else ever bothers joining. any chance you could add a "boss hunt" squad search as well? I'm always seeing newer people needing help with a starchart boss, but of course, nobody wants to run those again, save for the few individuals nice enough to help. it would be another avenue for Newer Tenno to go down if nobody in Recruit volunteers.

edit: I would also try as hard as is humanly possible to get this noticed by DE, they might approve it and make it official, maybe even offer some kind of support for the site.

Or they destroy me, risky move but I love the feel of the danger xd 

BTW, Im working on the app on my freetime since this is not my work.
I will add all the activities that we can perform in warframe :) Is a beta version, I need feel that my work is apreciated by all :)

Thanks you very much!!!

15 hours ago, OrSpeeder said:

Cool site 😄

I would add this category to it now:

Farming mods.

For example:

I would advertise I want my first "shred", this require farming nightmare missions.

Or that I want the "vigilante" set, this requires farming thumpers and bounties.

Also you need to add the categories for some activicies:

Fishing

Capturing Animals

Mining

Killing Eidolon

Killing Orb

Killing Profit Taker

Farming Relics

Im updating the app everyday! I do this on my free time! :) 

will add all the activities that we can perform in warframe :)

thanks for the support! :)