Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)

• Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.
    • This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.
  • Fixed Rhino’s Roar ability buffing Battle Avionics on the Railjack.
    • Warframe abilities are not intended to increase the performance of the Railjack.

First point: Should've been a thing day one.

Second: Mod is junk now.

Third: Well, was good while it lasted.

See ya in the next update, got what I wanted.

Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Bathynomus said:

neat stuff, now just slash ALL of the enemy stats in railjack to maybe half, instead of lowering armor but quadrupling their eHP with health.

You're either trolling or playing with your toes while doing a handstand.

Stop this. None of it is true. Good lord. Ttk in veil is noticeably shorter. Especially with their heal buff, much much easier to kill when they're regenerating.

Stoooooooooooooop your nooooonseeeeeeeense.

Dear DEs,

you nerfed Cryophon series too much.

They are slow and unlike other weapons have single damage type. If I would invest in such a weapon then I expect it to deal more damage than multi-type damage weapons.

for example: zetki apoc mk3 can do 25 shots in 1 go meaning about 7k plasma and 3k particle. zetki cryophon mk3 can only shot 2.5 times to be 7.5k damage.

this might seem a fair trade but it is not. slow rate of fire means we don't have luxury to miss shots in a fast-paced fight and single-type damage means we wont be dealing much damage to most enemies.

to compensate this, cryophon series should have higher damage values. or you may advance in technology to either decrease heat accretion or increase efficiency of polar coil.

before you ask, even gunnery 7 is not enough to do the job, I cant imagine those below gunnery level 6.

So my game broke when I was exiting a cruise ship I went to the medication to exit immediately as I got on and I got put into a blank area also I could not use any Omni tools and for some reason I was not in archwing mode and I could not go into teno and I could not abandon  mission 

When going into operator mode and attempting to pilot the Railjack, my Operator’s skin color will turn a obsidian black on exiting. I know this is a minor complaint, but it’s weird, and fixing little things like this will make the game as a whole better.

thank you, DE, for listening to your fan base as much as you can and trying to appease everyone. Love you guys

hi, thanks for the fixes, but there is one thing that keeps bugging me, i spend a LOT of time and resources trying to get a nice reactor for my railjack, now after a LOT really a LOT of time and resources i finally get one, a 80 capacity reactor, i feel so lucky cause all my time give me results, and now with that changes everyone can get the same or eve better with less effort, i feel tottally crapped, its like a bad joke and punnish the ones ike me who spend time and resources (even money on plats) to get a nce reactor. that really felt like a punch in the face

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

7 hours ago, Myaurico said:

Oh i forgot to ASK is there Zekti shield higher than 500? or Zekti shields is scrapiest too?

Actually shields are pretty worthless and go down almost immediately, just like buffing warframe shields are worthless 99% of the time.  Zekti has the fastest delay recovery and recharge.  I found that is much more useful in keeping something up since the difference in 500 to 1000 in shields is basically a couple shots (maybe less).  

1 hour ago, ThatRoomba said:

Ttk in veil is noticeably shorter.

Not with Archguns it isn't. And their original performance I'd have called "okay", rather than "amazing".

Enemy eHP was slighly reduced, but with the accompanying change to Particle status, both my Phaedra and my Cyngas need about twice as many hits to kill a fighter now. 😥

9 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yes - I'm not sure why they decided a Railjack could only have up to X amount of armor - and it would be nice if they said "well that wasn't intentional, but we are compensating by increasing Hull Weave ratings" or something like that.

[...] but Archwings are only marginally viable anymore

Or, rather than increasing Hull Wave stats, a slight downward adjustment to enemy damage could achieve better survivability for Railjack and Archwings alike. 

I took Odonata Prime into the Veil Proxima one time.

One time. 😆

48 minutes ago, azrael2014 said:

Woah lost all resources after completion of the match. Is that a bug or something on my end?

I've had that screen a few times, but going straight to my Dry Dock found that I had gained Wreckage and Resources from the mission.

As far as I could tell, none of my pickups had been lost, they just hadn't been displayed in the Mission Success screen. 😕

Archived