[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

Citation

With these changes, it’s important to note how we got from Point A to B. When initially setting up the Avionics values of these rewards, we did not forsee the depth of the frustration the ranges caused, but in hindsight we should have. Thanks to your feedback, we are able to confidently make broad and major buffs across the board. 

Wait a frickin minute !

So after the riven variance, the kuva weapons variance : Now strangely you get that big variance are not okay!

But you still haven't fixed the riven and lich weapon one!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 26

Can we get a fix for AW melee weapons not auto-targeting, pretty please?

• Upvote 5

Well there goes the 5k armor railjack xD rip Winged avionics 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Humbly request that you go ahead and implement that "Palladino can dismiss one Lich per week" thing. You can blame Rebb. 

(I ask because my current lich is a 25% Kraken lich. I can't even muster the care; I'd like to send it home to sit in a corner and think about what it did). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11

Thanks for the changes and fixes! Still no fix for:

Excalibur Prime still needs the TLC post PBR-conversion! Please guys, it's been going on since Rathuum, and he's now featured on a cinematic!

The Sybaris Prime horns don't work correctly! They've been down throughout all their life (since release), like it lost the passion at doing its work!

Thanks for your time! 🙂

Edited by NightmareT12
Format

Thank you for the update! (also thanks for preserving the relative roll-quality of existing reactors, rather than just bumping them up to the minimum)

2 minutes ago, _WhiteWolfy_ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO I had a vidar reactor but it SUCKED took me forever to drop and had like 35 capacity and I scraped it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so angry

FYI, if you talk to support I saw that they were helping restore scraped reactors for folks.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1

Akarius still don't function properly for clients and the shedu's and staticor's animations are still broken in atmosphere archwing. The Staticor also still only plays the animation for one hand instead of two like it used to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, papry said:

Wait a frickin minute !

So after the riven variance, the kuva weapons variance : Now strangely you get that big variance are not okay!

But you still haven't fixed the riven and lich weapon one!

Baby steps. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)

ahh... so, with my 100cap vidar mk3 reactor, i just go empty... damn luck... i guess.. thx anyway, since the rng range on those reactors were really too much. but beside the capacity, you might want to think about some of the other values from the equipment too? there are more inconsistencies out there...

Was expecting Ivara Deluxe to come with the next hotfix. Can't wait lol Thanks for all the hard work regardless.

I hope weapons etc will get the same treatment as the reactors...

Also there seems to be nothing about titanium drops being stupidly low etc.....

Hope to see similar change to Shields and Engines

Also please take a look at the crit chance avionic drop rate (predator?) It seems extremely low 

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.

Damned you. Damned you all for taking this away.

And damned whoever posted it on reddit. Give this back to us.

• Haha 6
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

Good, this is how you actually reward the dedicated players rather than just make it a drop chance and reward random people instead of those who actually do it over and over again. This also should partially kill awful abort farm for these chests. Please add scenes there for tokens as well.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2