Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

Citation

With these changes, it’s important to note how we got from Point A to B. When initially setting up the Avionics values of these rewards, we did not forsee the depth of the frustration the ranges caused, but in hindsight we should have. Thanks to your feedback, we are able to confidently make broad and major buffs across the board. 

Wait a frickin minute !

So after the riven variance, the kuva weapons variance : Now strangely you get that big variance are not okay!

But you still haven't fixed the riven and lich weapon one!

Humbly request that you go ahead and implement that "Palladino can dismiss one Lich per week" thing. You can blame Rebb. 

(I ask because my current lich is a 25% Kraken lich. I can't even muster the care; I'd like to send it home to sit in a corner and think about what it did). 

Thanks for the changes and fixes! Still no fix for:

Excalibur Prime still needs the TLC post PBR-conversion! Please guys, it's been going on since Rathuum, and he's now featured on a cinematic!

The Sybaris Prime horns don't work correctly! They've been down throughout all their life (since release), like it lost the passion at doing its work!

Thanks for your time! 🙂

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)

ahh... so, with my 100cap vidar mk3 reactor, i just go empty... damn luck... i guess.. thx anyway, since the rng range on those reactors were really too much. but beside the capacity, you might want to think about some of the other values from the equipment too? there are more inconsistencies out there...

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

Good, this is how you actually reward the dedicated players rather than just make it a drop chance and reward random people instead of those who actually do it over and over again. This also should partially kill awful abort farm for these chests. Please add scenes there for tokens as well.

Still no toggle for heavy attacks? Let us disable that nonsense or get rid of the "long press".

No revert of the enemy changes a few days? Guess I'm still ignoring railjack until you undo the bullet sponge railjack enemies you did.

Archived