Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

Thank goodness for the Kuva Ayanga fix! It was so disappointing to not have everything explode properly.

May I bring attention to this bug?

Entering a block animation counts as aim-gliding, making your attacks hurl Exodia Contagion bombs even though you're not actually entering the input. I've died more to this than to anything else in the past couple months. XD

4 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

So you are, for now, only admitting that the massive RNG range on avionics capacity was a bad idea, and not the rest of the parts and stats?

Reactors had the largest/worst RNG ranges a small drop chance and are arguably the most important for railjack progression. The other RNG stuff drops more frequently and already had smaller ranges.

Another update, another reminder that thrown attacks for glaives and Wolf Sledge have been effectively unusable since shortly after U26. (No longer build or scale with combo counter, do not work with heavy attack mods or get the x2 scaling from them.) Steve mentioned this on stream during the RJ deployment, can we please at least get a confirmation on whether this is a bug or working as intended?

For those of us who have not built our own railjack (and thus can't access the railjack menu for wreckage/avionics/etc.) but play RJ missions with friends/clanmates/pubs, being over the wreckage limit permanently prevents us from playing RJ missions until we complete the quest. DE please let us scrap unwanted wreckage from the escape menu or foundry, like how Intrinsics work.

Best Part of this Hotfix. Thank You!!

Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.
    • This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.

Welp... I guess that means nobody gets ANY armor now cus that Winged Steel is coming off right away.

Due to the reactor changes my frustration level towards you has gone down exponentially. Thank you for those changes, but at the same time they should have been addressed with the first hotfix, i didn't approve how you guys dragged it this far.

Damage model for RJ still needs a major rework.

Vacuum?

Rush repair drone drop chance fix or better bring it back to market if you don't want to increase .25 drop chance.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.

More nerfs? It was so nice playing with 5704 armor, I felt that was just about right for how tanky the RJ should be. It was decently tough in the Veil without being completely invincible if left unattended. I don't think there needs to be any more discouragement from playing RJ, but hey, I don't make this game. You guys do you.

17 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Can we get a toggle for hold heavy attacks. Losing your combo counter by totally random heavy attacks makes me sad and I'm totally not alone with this.

Yes, Please!

I was Okay with the way it was, the reintroduction of the Hold to Heavy Melee keeps messing me up everytime.

29 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

It gives the incentive to not play your updates when they release, because it’s basically just a waste of time.

With over 5k hours playing wf, that's exactly why I've come to the point that I've not even played 4 hours of RJ yet.
Sure I missed out on the repair drone advantage, which I would have definitely gotten a few of, but the overall lack of balance and steep grind makes it unpalatable for me to play.

I know loads of people who were waiting for empyrean to come back to wf, but when it did release, they updated the game, played a bit, logged out and didn't log back in.

DE, you really have to spend more time QA testing with actual players and make it fun to play, not just add grind to increase the life of content.

Archived