Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

Greater clarity between avionics brands and stats is needed.

I had a clanmate point out how to tell them apart but it is far to easy to scrap highly valuable avionics which are almost identical visibly to trash avionics of the same type.

e.g. Vidar Polar Coil (trash) vs Zekti Polar Coil (awesome)

Suggestion: Include the brand in the names of avionics like for weapons and other parts. 

e.g. "Zekti Polar Coil" instead of "Polar Coil" (is there any difference to my 9 other polar coils?!?!?)

I'm not sure why people are at all surprised Winged Whatever was fixed - since it obviously wasn't supposed to affect the Railjack - but I think it would be perfectly acceptable for DE to buff up Hull Weave instead to compensate. I never ran a Winged X avionic (because until now, my reactor didn't have room), but I would love having muchly big armor.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Diavoros:

>Engineer/Repair slave gets the least intrinsics from the whole squad
>Now the points that they earn are also given to rest of squad that gets already more.

When I am on Engineering I always have way more intrinsics than with gunning and boarding. Cant say about the pilot because I usually don't fly

now we just need a engine rework since the its rare for the boost to make up for the speed and a shield since im honestly only using them for the passive. Would also be nice if the range was smaller on them.

Thx for the small Quality of life changes with liches. But i do hope we get abort a lich function fast. and more thrall spawning especially if you solo since if had mission were only 1 spawn unless if i want to sit there for 10 more min just to get 7 even with me killing everything i see. Linking their spawn to normal spawn doesn't work so good.

Just now, theFGMK said:

When I am on Engineering I always have way more intrinsics than with gunning and boarding. Can say about the pilot because I usually don't.

As I understand it, unless you were sleepfarming affinity on the crewships, the Engineer always got the most affinity (at least until people figured out how to not get the ship banged up, I suppose). 

When we will get a lich quality of life update and to make lich content not boring and tedious . People making great feedbacks about the lich system to making even closer or even more fun than shadow of war.

Please DE give us the nemesis system that we all deserved.

Could we have the repair drones back in the market? When you bring down the cost to 20, like for potatoes, more people would use them. That introduces another plat sink (good for you) and lets us repair stuff fast (good for us).

Sounds like a deal, right?

Please 🙂

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.

• This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.

Why, why you kill the only logical explanation for working those mods?! They supposed to work on Railjack itself!

Archived