Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

Affinity gained from all Omni tool Repairs and Forge actions aboard the Railjack is now shared with the squad!

• Previously, only the player who performed the Repair with the Omni tool/Forge action gained Affinity. Now, when any individual completes tasks with the Omni tool or Forge, the Affinity will be shared across all members. This is not restricted to those onboard the Railjack - those flying around in your Archwing or taking out Crewships will also benefit. The goal here is to have the efforts of one benefit all and ultimately help each other earn Intrinsics for shared activities that keep the Railjack afloat. 

We all 'jack together?

Most of these changes are highly welcome, thanks.  The reactor changes in particular were definitely needed. 

I'm not super happy about losing armor due to the Winged mod changes, but other than that, pretty good.

Still no major railjack controller fixes though?  Why?  😞  I didn't even know about the issue with accidental refining (I've been fortunate enough to avoid it thus far), and it's good to see that fixed!  But there are major issues still.  Are there really so few of us as to justify this?

I'm not going to write a novel about the issues again, it's been done to death both in these threads and the bug report forums. It's just frustrating to have them go unaddressed for so long. I'd happily use M+K if my damaged left hand could deal with that, but it can't.

Any controller fixes? I can’t board ships with the X button because it’s permanently bound bound to “move down”

all the dash/vector maneuver abilities in the railjack don’t work. I can toggle the speed boost but that’s it.

the tactical menu should be the same button as the “show map” button, just hold it for tactical and press for regular.

This hotfix is the nicest so far, good job! But honestly, all these should come when Empyrean first shipped. You guys have been making the game for 7 years, not 7 months yet all these QoL stuffs you guys can't foresee? A vote of no confident for whomever/team that is responsible for all these stuffs.

So up next will be:

1) Own Railjack name disappeared whenever returned from mission as client in other Tenno's Railjack,

2) 3s invulnerability is needed when entering the POI:Missile Platform, else grineer at the entrance will insta-killed any squishy frames that has no chance to react.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

the Vidar III’s range has been compressed significantly from a 30 -100 range to the new 90 -100 range, but we will not give you lower adjustments if you had a Vidar III Reactor with Avionics capacity values in the 90 -100 range before this change

On the other hand, the flux capacity has been lowered... :thumbdown:

Warframe0398.jpg

Warframe0405.jpg

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

Can you do this for the ESO Ephemera now?

Thank the Stars...

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 

TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

• The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method

RIP my 37 capacity Vidar MKIII reactor that I´ve scrapped few weeks ago.. but hey, I can farm it again, but now with 4% chance instead 2%, yay! 

/rolleyes

btw could you maybe hide Cephalon Cy behind the tactical menu? It´s kinda annoying to use tactical avionics with him babbling and overlaying the icons all the time

il y a 36 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 

TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

Ok mindblowing -_- , let's stay positive, but are you plaining to rewards players that actually tried hundreds of run to get it ? I'm happy that this will finally be fixed but come on...

MOA creation at Legs on Fortuna got broken. When you select the 4th element, before actualy selecting equip, instaed of seeing the preview of you posibile MOA you'll be brought back to the initial Legs conversation. If at this point you try to exit, for me, I get stuck in a screen where I can just see the MOA and can't interact with anything (not even alt+f4 will work), for a friend , he could get out of it with 'esc' once but got the same thing as me the second time around.

🥺

7 minutes ago, theFGMK said:

Could we have the repair drones back in the market? When you bring down the cost to 20, like for potatoes, more people would use them. That introduces another plat sink (good for you) and lets us repair stuff fast (good for us).

Sounds like a deal, right?

Please 🙂

Like i don't even care how scummy/pay to win the rush repair drones were, the grind is just so terrible, please just anything to alleviate it

Fix crewship engines completely absorbing the shot from a dome gun. Also fix healing auras so they don't tank the shot either, because sometimes they can spawn from the ship like a plasmor cloud and tank it last second if they deploy the heal aura last second

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lavan Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 20 to 30 (from 10 to 20)
Lavan Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 50 to 60 (from 10 to 40)
Lavan Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 80 to 90 (from 20 to 70)

Vidar Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 30 to 40 (from 10 to 25)
Vidar Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 60 to 70 (from 20 to 50)
Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)

Zetki Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 10 to 20 (from 5 to 10)
Zetki Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 40 to 50 (from 5 to 30)
Zetki Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 70 to 80 (from 10 to 50)

If you buff avionics capacity of other reactors, how about buffing flux capacity of Vidar? cuz it seems unfair now

33 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

I see you boldly  decided not to fix Armor for warframes and adaptation not working.  really shows how much you pay attention

I have heard about this and noticed this in game but not many people are talking about it, I honestly doubt DE even knows. How they nerfed warframe armor by nerfing railjack enemies is beyond me... Adaptation is broken for us but sentient adaptation seems to still be working properly. Such code spaghetti.

Archived