[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

So Warframe is a full on space Sea of Thieves now, huh. Warframe content when?

Another update, another disappointment. When we finally get toggle for hold heavy attacks. This stupid thing annoys hundreds of people and you ignore it!

• Like 3

I don't find railjack enjoyable enough to sift through these patch notes. The initial release and impression has soured my interest entirely. 

I have zero *&%$'s to give for railjack.

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. GIVE US A TOGGLE FOR HEAVY ATTACKS. IT'S BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS!!

If I see another update drop without a fix for heavy attacks but more railjack stuff - I'm taking another long break. All those shiny prime bundles coming this year can suck it.

Edited by IIDMOII
  • Like 5

Bug just found in the Railjack Customization UI when selecting Railjack Skinunknown.png

Edited by -VL-Elemental

Thanks for the hotfix. Is the orbiter captura ever going to allow me to use my operator within it, or is that just not possible? As a whole the captura is pretty janky, every time I load into it I find a new way to break it, but all I really wanted was to be able to see my ship with my operator.

On 2020-01-10 at 4:39 PM, GamingMegaNinja said:

Just reposing what i said on last notes 

I wish I had the option to have the older prowl back. It really made her feel special. The new one at times is a lot harder to see and actually causes MORE eye strain for me trying to see Ivara. Actually when I logged in for the first time after the update I thought my game was bugged. Now I know that some people like the change and k cool good for them, I'm not asking to remove the new one just give us the option to have the older one or in general change invis effects kinda like exalted weapons. I think it would be cool to have options in the appearance tab for Warframes' invis options like change colors style and maybe a slider for the transparent warp effect from the recent change. That way it could be toned down or tweaked to each players preferences and to better match fashion frames. And in the future maybe be expanded on texture wise as I think having more customization for Warframes' invis would be a welcome addition I think others would agree. Overall I just want some options.

Love the game hoping for many more years to come thanks and good luck.

Edited by GamingMegaNinja

So, still nothing about the stupid vacuum range, limited for absolutely no good reasons what so ever?

Or how about we speak about heat, period? Go ask contra how heat overload mechanic worked. Did well, right? Ho wait, no, it completely screw up the flow of the game. Just for fun, go put heat capacity on normal guns in Warframe. Let's see how fast it becomes absolutely horrible to use.

I also hope this hotfix towards intrisics farm finally lets me farm them. To prepare myself for the last skill tree. Because I have no skill maxed, and yet I can't farm them for now. We will see later if you've finally fixed your mess.

Edited by mikakor

43 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I did too, but the change was necessary. Having done the grind and absolutely hating it, I'm glad no one else has to go through what I did anymore.

I demand it to be returned back to the way it was

I DEMAND to waste possibly up to thousands of runs to not get the ephemera. I still don't have it and if they do it like they did the Rift Sigil, I aint ever gonna have it. STOP. 

I expect it to stay as it was, that way those who have it can rub it in my face if I don't have it. That's what makes it so nice, otherwise it's another S#&$ty eidolon ephemera that NOBODY will ever care about

All of the QOL updates to RJ looks good I will give it a try with it all.
Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe, and thank U for all the quality of life updates so early in the year, I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope.

1 hour ago, Afterburner_X said:

Can we get a toggle for hold heavy attacks. Losing your combo counter by totally random heavy attacks makes me sad and I'm totally not alone with this.

This x1000

Thank you, DE!

• Like 1

All of the QOL updates to RJ looks good I will give it a try with it all.
Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe, and thank U for all the quality of life updates so early in the year, I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope.

First, thank you for your continued efforts with the hot-fixes and balancing of components in rail jack! Like myself and I'm sure the rest of the community love that the stats of the parts we farm for hours out due the stock ones we have in our dojo blueprints. Second, a friendly reminder that controller support is still an issue. Personally I can not pilot my own ship without being locked in my seat unable to get out therefore having to abort and fail missions. I dare not even try to go into a full squad and jump into a gunner seat or pilot another Tennos ship for fear of locking myself into it.

I was going to submit game play of it but found a video showcasing what myself and others of the "small" player base have been experiencing using controller. From YouTuber William Webb! Also, would it be possible to NOT use any resources while in free flight mode? Honestly, I feel there should be no cost to see what munitions do in empty space with no mission objective, enemies, or rewards. Plus we want to see our color choice looks cool when blowing things up and when we FINALLY get Void Hole to drop. Cheers and Thank you! 

I like my easter egg hunts and tenebrous was fine where it was. Why not just guarantee it drops from the red winged cache so finding a rare cache actually means something? 

5 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I demand it to be returned back to the way it was

I DEMAND to waste possibly up to thousands of runs to not get the ephemera. I still don't have it and if they do it like they did the Rift Sigil, I aint ever gonna have it. STOP. 

I expect it to stay as it was, that way those who have it can rub it in my face if I don't have it. That's what makes it so nice, otherwise it's another S#&$ty eidolon ephemera that NOBODY will ever care about

crab_rave.gifcrab_rave.gifcrab_rave.gifcrab_rave.gifcrab_rave.gif

Hi DE. Can you guys do something about the syandana's flying in front of your face when you are in a gunner turret?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 

TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

• The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method

For all that is good in the world, please apply this to blazing step in some form/way. Its absurd drop chance of 1.01% on zone 8 for ESO is entirely stupid. Yes i know the effect is rather lack luster but this just for people that want to have everything like myself

• Like 1

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 

TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).

Most people was trying to open secret caches just for this item and scenery. So what is purpose of caches there now? Any more reason to go into anomaly except for Shedu parts RNG drop farm? Which is still nasty when host is deciding to abort mission when not yelding anything useful from anomaly and is running for another one without any respect to the rest of crew. Looking forward for creative design approach there.

Thanks for reactor avionics range updates. Also any treats for players who spent insane amount of time when was trying to get good one and already scapped tens or more of them?

The Forge - people still have to run into end of Railjack just to see them busy. Make them more accesible from tactics menu, please?

And thanks for wreckage limit fixes, no more auto-scrap of items in middle of missions!

Edited by T-1000

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Great Reactor Buffing

Thank you.  This is why we stay and play.

A lot of good QOL in this patch.

I must blunt a earlier criticism I made about the power of the Artillery.  It’s still weak but because of how overbearingly powerful plasma status is, it’s usable.  That’s what happens when cryos are nerfed into the curve.  We try new things.  
I think there is still room for adjustment because any weapon without plasma status ends up not meeting expectations.  If it becomes indispensable, it becomes a problem.

Edited by Sahysa
Cryos don’t have plasma. Cryos are unacceptable. Your move.

Added Categories, Search Bar, and Sort options to the Railjack Components and Armaments screens.

Sort by type seems to do the same as sort by name. Would be nice if "by type" grouped pulsar by pulsar, photor by photor, etc. regardless of house.

I just want to say these are some massive improvements to the Railjack experience, and with the continual iteration, I am starting to warm up to it despite having barely engaged it at all when it was released.  The same cannot be said for Kuva Liches, which are a shadow of the concept originally pitched to us.  I would urge you to turn your attention to Kuva Liches next, as they came out before Railjack and have barely seen any iteration even though they are a mockery of the original concept we were promised.  Railjack is now seriously starting to look in a much better place, and discrete thresholds of grind to shoot for (as promised with Tenebrous Ephemera re-implementation) rather than rare RNG drops requiring blind faith (in something that may not happen within tens if not hundreds of hours of gameplay) are a huge improvement that we should see more often in this game.

I'm also still going to reiterate that Ivara Prime's Prowl visual effects feel gross and ugly to look at ever since the apparent "eye strain"  "fix."  I'd rather have base Ivara visual effects over the crinkly cellophane effect we have now.  If the eye strain was caused by the celestial effects within her outline during movement, why did you not ONLY apply the fade-out during movement (which is fine and visually pleasing, for the record) as opposed to putting some ugly BLUR effect on her even when standing perfectly still?  Please reconsider this change.

Edited by Maganar
  • Like 2

Why would you remove the ephemera if you don't replace the way to obtain it. Don't put it in the game in the first place then.

Edited by TheOptimistic

I also have this problem.  If I delete the wreckage with the black spot, then the spot just moves to another piece of wreckage in my inventory.

56 minutes ago, Kefirno said:

Also, noticed some glitches right away: missing wreckage icon (left, mid row), missing item in the last row (displayed properly when scrolled further).

fdc6015091.jpg

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.

• This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.