Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

Any chance of either getting a keybind for the omni tool, or at least a let us assign it to a specific slot in the gear wheel? It's very inconvenient to have to pull out the wheel and find it each time, especially since adding or removing gear moves the place of the omni tool.

40 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I demand it to be returned back to the way it was

I DEMAND to waste possibly up to thousands of runs to not get the ephemera. I still don't have it and if they do it like they did the Rift Sigil, I aint ever gonna have it. STOP. 

I expect it to stay as it was, that way those who have it can rub it in my face if I don't have it. That's what makes it so nice, otherwise it's another S#&$ty eidolon ephemera that NOBODY will ever care about

What was it you said to several of us in the reactor thread?  Oh yeah, "so stop hyperventilating into your paper bags already."  Take some of your own advice.

Railjack parts still so damn expensive, you kinda get rid of repair drone so now requires even more insane farming to get the resources for just 1 mk3 part. Not all of us can play 24/7 to get all the resources need. If you don't want us to use "advantages" at least give even more resource drop or cut to the half the needed to build the parts. Otherwise people will stop playing this mode or just leech in public railjacks

2 hours ago, _WhiteWolfy_ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO I had a vidar reactor but it SUCKED took me forever to drop and had like 35 capacity and I scraped it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so angry

Scrapped 20+ myself. I needa take a break and.......*breaks*

Either way, thanks for fixing the massive rng issue with reactors DE. Looking forward to more major resolutions!

10 minutes ago, GrimSinner said:

What was it you said to several of us in the reactor thread?  Oh yeah, "so stop hyperventilating into your paper bags already."  Take some of your own advice.

Never said I wasn't a hypocrite. Besides, this is different. DE has a terrible track record with sigils/ephemeras that were supposed to be actually hard(but possible if you play enough) that players earned, not given to them on a silver platter with a sippy cup. *cough* eidolon ephemera *cough* Rift Sigil *cough*

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wreckage limit has been changed to match the existing Riven method in terms of how the limit behaves to the player. Instead of Wreckage being auto-scrapped when over the limit, a prompt will appear upon returning to the Dry Dock that indicates the over limit Wreckage must be dealt with before you can start another Railjack mission.

This is why i will never look at railjack missions again.

Why on earth design something that is intentionaly limited and annoying players everytime they finish a mission. This is pointless and does nothing but annoy you!

Let me hoard as many as i want please or do away with RNG stats all together.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)

So wait, did i farm weeks and weeks for a 90+ reactor and now you give them for free? You know that's basically like saying i completely wasted my time, for playing the game, right? Good for those who didn't farm it yet but that's a punch in the face to those who invested- now wasted- time end effort in the game.

At least run a script to increase all the already owned reactors to 100. (Which btw isn't even enough to put a mod in every slot. Buff it to 120/130, the Zetki is just too close now)

I have no words.

" Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later. "

THANK YOU. Now all I need is some gameplay for a reason to do more... Ive done everything else already... Some new mission types would be nice...

14 minutes ago, darkemplar8 said:

Scrapped 20+ myself. I needa take a break and.......*breaks*

Either way, thanks for fixing the massive rng issue with reactors DE. Looking forward to more major resolutions!

Apparently someone talked to support about it, I am trying my hand at it will let ya know.

7 minutes ago, Evhel said:

So wait, did i farm weeks and weeks for a 90+ reactor and now you give them for free? You know that's basically like saying i completely wasted my time, for playing the game, right? Good for those who didn't farm it yet but that's a punch in the face to those who invested- now wasted- time end effort in the game.

At least run a script to increase all the already owned reactors to 100. (Which btw isn't even enough to put a mod in every slot. Buff it to 120/130, the Zetki is just too close now)

I have no words.

Everyone that had a 90+ has seen a buff to their reactor. It re-rolled at the benefit of it not rolling lower than you already had. So nothing was wasted.

5 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

" Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later. "

THANK YOU. Now all I need is some gameplay for a reason to do more... Ive done everything else already... Some new mission types would be nice...

Yeah, that is a bit of a problem - my reactor got bumped to +98, and I can put more stuff on it now, but...I've still done everything on offer at the moment, so the ship stays parked in dock. 

I think this was definitely the right thing for them to do - the RNG as originally built was not encouraging me to go farm reactors or anything - but there needs to be something to do with my sweet ride now. 

8 minutes ago, Reco_Dom said:

Apparently someone talked to support about it, I am trying my hand at it will let ya know.

Please do. I'm hoping there will be something done about it for all the tenno who also scrapped their reactors. Even if it doesn't occur, it's great that reactors have been buffed up from an abysmal 30 min capacity to the now 70-90 minimum. Although now that makes me wonder: what's the point of sigma reactors if we can get better reactors by playing/joining pub veil missions.

The forge light-up screen looks good. It would be great if it showed something useful. 

Eg; when busy, there is a glowing icon of which of the 4 resources it is making. Possibly even like our foundry in the orbiter.

Eg; when available for use, the console could show us how many of each of the four primary resources we currently have in stock. Possibly with a blinking light for anything that is at capacity (over 200).

This way at a glance into the bowels of our ship the engineer can asses our battle readiness, rather than running down there to open up a menu.

P.s. Thanks for the avionics buff to 1000m. I am really enjoying the new archwing content. Love me some Gundam power ranger action.

Instead of just increasing the chances to spawn the Rare Sentient caches, they just straight out remove the way to obtain that Ephemera.

I have a mixed feelings. I hope that once it returns, its not as bad to get as it was, but neither too easy to obtain...*cough cough* Fae Path Ephemera *cough.

27 minutes ago, Reco_Dom said:

Everyone that had a 90+ has seen a buff to their reactor. It re-rolled at the benefit of it not rolling lower than you already had. So nothing was wasted.

Yes, i logged in and found mine at 99. The buff makes me less mad, but considering you get min 90 base now my time was, obviously, still wasted.

But that's my bad i guess, i shouldn't be playing game modes before 3 months with how rushed and unbalanced DE content is at the beginning.

Some long-awaited and very appreciated changes & fixes to Railjack, there. Hope these make it to the consoles asap, too. I especially like the Reactor and wreckage limit changes, but also things like "Reduced the brightness of the Crewship healing bubble burst FX".

Now if you could do something about the mess you introduced to the Conclave and Lunaro with The Old Blood, that'd be greatly appreciated, as well.

On another note, I'm unhappy about the Void nodes having apparently been removed from the Fissure rotations.

Archived