Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1/16/2020 hotfix just broke my game. Says I'm offline.

(NSW)KvotheKingKiller

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this for a bunch a days now, both in my home and work network.

My entire friends lists shows always offline. I can't get invited to others people's sessions, and I show offline to my friends or when someone tries to pm me.

It sometimes gets fixed by opening the ports in the routers a couple times, but always goes back to the same eventually even if i opened the ports in the router.

• 2 weeks later...

So I found a way to connect, me and my nephew trying to connect for 2 days. We me at the dojo private messaged each other left the dojo to our respective orbiters and invited each other through the chat, we are in the same clan but not sure if that affects it. I’m not gonna say this is a permanent fix but it’s what we’ve done and it helped.

• 1 month later...

Just got this problem today. No clue what I've got to do and it's pissing me off. Been trying whatever's in these forums but to no avail. Ironic how I literally just spoke to my friend about how I only got back into WarFrame just because they started playing too.

This just happened to me a couple days ago, my first attempt to play since the Deadlock Protocol update. I was able to play online back in Empyrean, but now my friends can't see me as online, and I can't see any of my friends or even Clan members as online. However, I can see clan members in the Dojo and they can see me too. We just can't invite each other to parties or see each other as online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived