Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lift Together for Australia

[DE]Helen

WF_AustraliaFireRelief_SM_1080p.jpg

Like many of you, we’re heartbroken by the devastation caused by recent and ongoing wildfires in Australia. Millions of acres of land have been destroyed. Thousands of families are left homeless and in desperate need of assistance, along with countless harmed and displaced animals.

We’ve made a $15,000 donation to both the Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund and the Bendigo Bank Bushfire Appeal. We encourage those who are able to donate to these or other organizations.

When allies of the Origin System are in trouble, Tenno rally to help. To bring awareness to this important cause, all Tenno can log in now to receive the Yooka Floof — a symbol of hope and compassion.

Together, we can help support the efforts of those fighting to rebuild and heal.

I just recived Yooka Floof from Ordis and I got an idea:

What if we were able to buy more Yookas for Plat and DE would forward the money accordingly to those funds and organisations fighting bushfires?

This would be great Tennobaum-like activity, potentially incentivising more people to participate in providing help to Australia!

Share this idea so maybe it'll reaches DE, but in case this doesn't work out I highly encourage to donate anything to help the cause

Thanks in advance!

That’s awesome! Although what if there was a donation box in the orbiter similar to Leverian’s box and we could donate actual money or plat to you and the amount that we donate is the amount that you give to bushfire relief. Just an idea, but I think it could work! 

As heartbroken as i am because of the fires, and despite how much i'd love to help somehow that isn't just sending money, there are other similar situations that require awareness too:

> Chilean government is denying water to people and to nature itself since it has been sold by the state it to big corporations who take water right where it springs, leading to the devastation of many natural environments but noone seems to bat an eye about it.

> This same government is currently violating human rights, abducting people and maiming anyone who dares to fight against this system, which has left over 200 people blind, 27 deaths, over 8800 innocent people in jail and hundreds of people burnt with caustic soda thrown by the police's water throwing tanks in their attempt to harm people which adds to the sheer amount of broken bones police brutality (which includes running over people with police cars and using grenade launchers straight to people's heads from really short ranges) used to discourage a social fight that has been going on for the last 3 months, but still nobody says anything to raise awareness about it.

And those are only ongoing issues in Chile since i'm sure there are plenty of other countries with their own issues that aren't being covered by international media.

So as much as i'd like to help lifting here, i'm part of a group of Tenno currently fighting on a different war.

Hang on, tenno from invisible countries around the world!!!!

Very nice floof, and very nice cause.

Also - Just saying, for no reason in particular, that Yookas seem like the kind of animal that would like trees, and Plains of Eidolon still has 3 less Conservation options than Orb Vallis... Just saying.

41 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

I just recived Yooka Floof from Ordis and I got an idea:

What if we were able to buy more Yookas for Plat and DE would forward the money accordingly to those funds and organisations fighting bushfires?

This would be great Tennobaum-like activity, potentially incentivising more people to participate in providing help to Australia!

Share this idea so maybe it'll reaches DE, but in case this doesn't work out I highly encourage to donate anything to help the cause

Thanks in advance!

That would be an awesome idea. I'd love to have that ingame. I would buy all the floofs. DE is there a chance for something like this to happen?

3 hours ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

[Everyone liked that]

I absolutely wish that were true. There was a dude in Region talking about how ticked off they were they couldn't delete the floof, because it was tied to some charity event... then talked some crap about politics.. Otherwise, yes. Everyone except like 10 or so really salty sailors liked that.

Archived