Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intrinsic xp/gain/count confusion

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Question

Ok, so I made it to a rank 6. Now it gets sucky with grinding. Can't seem to find good crews, nor get anywhere fast...

I'm having huge issues though. I'm in a mission, says I have 10. Finish mission screen I have 28. Screen refreshes upon "view last mission" to 20. Go to dojo kiosk, I have 17. 

What in the hell is going on, and why does it seem 10 just disappear? 

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)ZDragonLord X said:

What in the hell is going on, and why does it seem 10 just disappear? 

The visual UI bug is that each time the end of mission stuff comes up is adds the amount earned again.  And that screen comes up multiple times by itself and more if you look at it yourself.

So you start with 10 and gain 7.  First time the UI will show 17 and then it'll show 24 and then it'll show 31.  But you only gained 7.  A lot of times you don't even notice the 1st time because you are still in the mission map, maybe killing some left over fighters or collecting resources etc.  That's why it always feels like the game is taking points away from you.

EDIT - not that it'll make you any happier but the Fortuna UI with rep and animal captures launched with this exact same type of issue.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

7 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I will do a race and get a score of 5k+ but then you look at mission review screen and you have less points lol. 

for that, i would be of no surprise at all if the XP that you get from Races is also 1/4 of what's shown just like with Tricks, and only the Syndicate Points being served as 1:1.