Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Game is saying all of my friends are offline. Even though they tell me that they are online

(NSW)-Wolfey-

My room mate and I are having a similar issue.

We play in the same room, so we know we're both on. We've tried deleting each other from our friends list and re-added, but it just put him back on my friends list and now I'm in his Pending section.

If we queue for the same thing at the same time, we can be in the same party.

Just realized I have the same issue.

I have 2 switches in the same network.

My roommate can see me online "playing", but he cannot sent me the invitation. Either "couldn't deliver" or the invitations I cannot "find the host"

On my console, I cannot see any friends or clan members online or offline. Just cannot join any games.

I have noticed this bug as well. It seems related to the switch going in and out of sleep mode briefly. After resuming the game it will have communication bugs from then on. Invites will fail and you will appear offline as a direct consequence. The only fix is to restart the game.

4 hours ago, (NSW)M1tchster said:

I have noticed this bug as well. It seems related to the switch going in and out of sleep mode briefly. After resuming the game it will have communication bugs from then on. Invites will fail and you will appear offline as a direct consequence. The only fix is to restart the game.

I've been having the issue starting the game fresh.

I've been having the issue starting the game fresh.

Issues inviting someone who may have went in/out of sleep mode at some point (maybe hours prior)? If you and your friend both restart the game it will surely work as intended, but in my testing entering sleep mode is what breaks hosting/joining sessions.

Edited by (NSW)M1tchster

I just hit my 300 day mark... and I am still getting the CAN NOT JOIN SESSION.  Is there an official remedy or constructive solutions directly from DE ?   Love to support the game... by playing, buying, but give us some official help please.   

reloading the game again.   Third time this year.   Yes it’s 2020.  ( mark that down how long  persistent this bug - major problem is)