Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Double checking it before sending it off for submission

(XBOX)LuxAeterna952

Question

Hello 🙂 I've read the "how not to emblem" post and several others relating to designing emblems, and I just wanted to make sure it's good to go before sending it off for submission. My clan buddy helped me with this and he said --

- used photopea, the colours are solid (75 opacity), using goldenrod (RGB: 200,165,32) and charcoal (50,50,50)

- Scaled down using bi-cubic sharpener, and all colors are under 200 RGB to avoid lighting up. All as suggested.

- I think the charcoal might work better just because black might go invisible on some people/backgrounds, so maybe ask them both?

We're aiming for the emblem to show the colored parts without over saturation (bloom, color correction etc.), minimal transparency, and no border (unless DE default adds that in). Any tips on how to improve it are welcomed. We're hoping to submit this tonight so we can beat the (assuming) weekend console patch. Appreciate any help here!ClanLogo_-_charcoal_gold.png?width=468&h

Edited by (XB1)LuxAeterna952
added format question

3 answers to this question

Hello 🙂 I've read the "how not to emblem" post and several others relating to designing emblems, and I just wanted to make sure it's good to go before sending it off for submission. My clan buddy helped me with this and he said --

- used photopea, the colours are solid (75 opacity), using goldenrod (RGB: 200,165,32) and charcoal (50,50,50)

- Scaled down using bi-cubic sharpener, and all colors are under 200 RGB to avoid lighting up. All as suggested.

- I think the charcoal might work better just because black might go invisible on some people/backgrounds, so maybe ask them both?

We're aiming for the emblem to show the colored parts without over saturation (bloom, color correction etc.), minimal transparency, and no border (unless DE default adds that in). Any tips on how to improve it ClanLogo_charcoal_gold_128x.pngare welcomed. We're hoping to submit this tonight so we can beat the (assuming) weekend console patch. Appreciate any help here!