Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ARBITRATION OOF

(XBOX)TRU Poseidon

Hey DE I have a suggestion for you. Add the 3 second trade timer to the leave arbitration confirmation so people like myself dont accidentally leave because yall decided the jump button is the best button to leave a game when u die. This would 100% prevent accidental leaving and be a HUGE QoL improvement for arbitration as a whole. I'm not sure how yall managed this oversight in the whole arb rework months ago but I reccomend that a few second delay timer needs implemented ASAP. Nothing like losing the 38 virus essence I had from drops because this isnt a thing. THANKS IN ADVANCE! From all of us who enjoy playing arbitrations!!

7 hours ago, (XB1)TRU Poseidon said:

Hey DE I have a suggestion for you. Add the 3 second trade timer to the leave arbitration confirmation so people like myself dont accidentally leave because yall decided the jump button is the best button to leave a game when u die. This would 100% prevent accidental leaving and be a HUGE QoL improvement for arbitration as a whole. I'm not sure how yall managed this oversight in the whole arb rework months ago but I reccomend that a few second delay timer needs implemented ASAP. Nothing like losing the 38 virus essence I had from drops because this isnt a thing. THANKS IN ADVANCE! From all of us who enjoy playing arbitrations!!

Believe me, it could be worse. You have jump button, us on Switch have the MELEE! Imagine using a melee weapon the moment you die.