Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predator Avionics

Diangelius

Question

So, sometimes DE were really drunk. This is the first Avionic I have ever seen whose Vidar house has lower drain but higher buff than those of Zetki.

UV8lIpN.png

Was this intentional ? Zetki Predator is dropped on Veil while Vidar Predator is from Saturn. DE is still drunk from vacation I suppose.

Which DE should I tag in about this ?

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Srovy said:

9k.png

You might want to stop trying to link to images people need certain access rights for. You can see it, others can't.

Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to discord/attachments/460000664693768198/667630213580062720/9k.png.

i dont think its a problem at all, i kind of like how there are certain avionics one house was better at than the others. reminds me of mechwarrior and battletech.

but where did you get that table from? its different than the one currently on the wiki.

Edited by Talinthis

11 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

i dont think its a problem at all, i kind of like how there are certain avionics one house was better at than the others. reminds me of mechwarrior and battletech.

but where did you get that table from? its different than the one currently on the wiki.

Vidar Predator was buffed (already knew this) and the wiki was updated. Just did not expect the buff was that significant.