Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Warframe Concept} Yaga, the Witch Frame

(PSN)TertulSee

This frame is based on witches and rituals. She has some strange abilities that seem to do things that are weird. Things people don't really expect. 

Stats:

Shield: 100 (300 at rank 30)

HP: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Armor: 15

Energy: 150 (225 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Passive: Lingering Magic

Casting abilities successfully will grant a small damage buff to all weapons and abilities. This will last for the duration of the mission until it is consumed. It stacks up to 10.

Grants 2% more damage per stack (up to 20%).

Bind

Bind an enemy with a ritual. After binding the enemy, all of Yaga's weapons and abilities will be granted extra damage based on the enemy's level and will persist until the target dies. The target will be put to sleep while this ability is in effect. This can only affect one enemy at a time. Consumes all stacks of Lingering Magic and adds the damage on to the weapon for the duration of the mission (but caps out at 100 stacks or 200%). They don't disappear after you die.

Strength:

Spoiler

Grants a buff of 10/15/20/25% per 10 levels.

Range:

Spoiler

She can bind enemies from 4/6/8/10m away. Tether breaks if she goes beyond 40/50/60/70m of the target.

Costs 25 Energy

Comments: This combined with the rest of her abilities make her scale forever. She can gain scaling damage from one enemy then proceed to wipe out an entire room of enemies before she kills the last target. It also takes an enemy out of the fight. The enemy she binds with is basically already dead so, there is very little reason why you shouldn't use this ability. Also allows her to gain 200% more damage permanently for the rest of the mission so there is a plus.

Weaken

Weaken an enemy to the point that their weapons start to wither and so does their armor. When an enemy is weakened, their armor decreases over time until all of the armor has withered away. it also reduces all damage enemies deal by a small amount every second until the enemy no longer does damage.

Strength:

Spoiler

Removes 10/12/13/15% of their armor initially then that same amount every second after. Reduces damage by 1/2/3/4% the current amount per second. These are not affected by Bind or Lingering Magic.

Duration:

Spoiler

Damage reduction lasts 10/15/20/25 seconds. Armor removal is permanent.

Range:

Spoiler

Casts on a single target within 50/60/70/80m

Costs 50 Energy

Comments: This is used mainly for the armor removal. This allows her to scale a bit more easily with her damage buff. The damage reduction is nice and all but there is already an ability that can take an enemy out of the fight permanently enough. 

Brew

Create a pot to brew potions in. Enemies hit by other abilities will grant the next potion brewed with an additional effect. Only one effect can be brewed at a time. After brewing the potion, the pot will pulse out and heal all allies within range and grant the effect. It takes 3 seconds for the pot to finish brewing the potions. 

Notes: Pots last indefinitely. Pressing interact near the pot will brew a potion regardless of if there is a buff or not. Only one pot can to out at once. Brewing potions does not cost energy.

Bind will grant Soul Tears. Allies with the Soul Tears buff will constantly regenerate shields and create overshields for a short period of time.

Weaken will grant Will o'Wisp. Allies with the Will o'Wisp buff will have reinforced armor.

Ritual will grant Flesh of Fire. Allies with Flesh of Fire will set enemies on fire whenever she or her allies take damage.

Strength:

Spoiler

Heals 100/150/200/250 HP. Grants 2/3/4/5 shields per 0.1 second. Grants 100/150/200/250 armor. Deals 50/100/150/200 heat damage per second.

Duration:

Spoiler

Soul Tears lasts 5/7/9/12 seconds.

Will o'Wisp lasts 15/20/25/30 seconds.

Flesh of Fire lasts 20/25/30/35 seconds.

Range:

Spoiler

Pulses out in a 10/12/15/18m radius

Costs 100 Energy (to move the pot)

Comments: This is a form of healing. She can heal every 3 seconds for a while or she can cast abilities and get buffs and heal her allies. This ability is meant for camping. She basically gets all these free heals and buffs if she uses other abilities. Basically, that's all this ability does. It costs a bit to cast and move it but it's more than worth it for a fairly reliable source of healing. Also, all the healing and buffs scale with Bind and Lingering Magic! This makes her armor scale as indefinitely as her damage.

Ritual

Channel a powerful ancient power causing a void rift to form. Allies within the area will be given the power given by Bind and Lingering Magic temporarily. Enemies within the area will constantly take damage near the rift and begin to become influenced by the void. Enemies can be confused if they stand near the rift. She can not move while channeling this ability and will be vulnerable to damage. Casting this only grants 1 Lingering Magic stack total.

Strength:

Spoiler

Deals 50/100/150/200 radiation damage per second. Has a 30% Status Chance.

Range:

Spoiler

Rift affects enemies within 5/7/9/12m. Affects allies within 10/15/20/25m.

Costs 50 Energy + 10 Energy per second

Comments: This is her main damaging ability. She deals damage and it scales with her Bind and Lingering Magic. Seems pretty basic. However, this ability also grants all allies the Bind buff making their damage scale infinitely. With frames such as Saryn or Equinox, this can prove to be really powerful. However, she's also completely vulnerable to attack plus, it has a pretty costly upkeep. Make sure to buff up before casting this ability.

Conclusion: If you made it this far, thank you. From my perspective, this can be a very unique buffing frame. Her primary goal is mostly to be support but also deal some damage herself. I wanted her to be a dedicated buffer and less focused on healing. I also wanted her to require a lot of set up to utilize properly. She has a kit that focuses on these aspects and does it in an appealing way. If you have any further ideas (or balance issues) please feel free to comment. 

Had just seen this frame build now. And it is somewhat amusing and similar to the most recent one I created, both comprising of a Witch frame. I do quite very much enjoy the idea of the final ritual ability engaging the Void.

On another note, I think the Brew ability is a bit of a complex. I am not entirely sure how you invision the abilities to look like. But I am invisioning a frame stirring a pot while being targetted. Unless the pot absorbed all incoming damage (like Nyx's Absorb), turing that into a booster.

With all that said I do believe that theis frame would be an interesting buff/support frame. 

Nice work

4 minutes ago, Luridious said:

Had just seen this frame build now. And it is somewhat amusing and similar to the most recent one I created, both comprising of a Witch frame. I do quite very much enjoy the idea of the final ritual ability engaging the Void.

On another note, I think the Brew ability is a bit of a complex. I am not entirely sure how you invision the abilities to look like. But I am invisioning a frame stirring a pot while being targetted. Unless the pot absorbed all incoming damage (like Nyx's Absorb), turing that into a booster.

With all that said I do believe that theis frame would be an interesting buff/support frame. 

Nice work

So, the Brew ability creates this pot that you can interact with when you’re close to it. When the brewing is active, the pit stirs on its own for 3 seconds before immediately pulling out to provide the buff to everyone. That’s what I intended. Basically, you cast your ability and you gain one of the buffs. This is added to your next interaction with the pot. Just set it and go and you’ll be able to fight while stirring up a brew to provide all allies. I hope this clarifies what I wanted it to do a bit better.