MistressMoonpaw

You did it again Baro

Another 2 weeks passed and again Baro brings primed disappointment. I cant believe i was foolish enough to be excited for baro for the first time in months after Red Text hyped him up yesterday. Then i arrive, click on "hide owned" as usual, and think to myself "You did it again Baro, you piece of sh*t. A stupid cosmetic i couldnt give a crap about".

Where are the new primed mods? Where the unique mods? Something to keep me going as a veteran, not the same old boring offers i already bought months ago. Since we're on the topic of new, where are the new augment mods for the newer frames? Their Augment mod schedule has been more than lackluster too. Many of the newer and less newer frames dont even have any augment mods

Edited by MistressMoonpaw
  • Haha 14
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

You say you are a Veteran and yet you get hyped for Baro! What a contradiction!!! 

• Like 11
  • Haha 8
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 8
  • Upvote 11

I wonder if we'll ever get split flights or if it will become the same as primed chamber?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

You say you are a Veteran and yet you get hyped for Baro! What a contradiction!!! 

When he was first introduced he was cool because back then he had new mods that effectively made you stronger or better.

But yeah, silly me for getting hyped. I guess after all these months i shouldve learned

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Baro is there to sell you cosmetics and primed mods should not be expected. 

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

I wonder if we'll ever get split flights or if it will become the same as primed chamber?

Split flights might be part of Nightwave. Only DE knows for sure.

3 minutes ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

Where are the new primed mods? Where the unique mods?

Nowhere, because they are revamping how damage/armor/crit/status works, in case you didn't notice. They wouldn't be dumb enough to suddenly bring something that messes with their calculations as long as this process is still going on.

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

Where are the new primed mods? Where the unique mods?

if you think DE are gonna add more Primed mods, you can think again. DE know that many players hate power creep, and while I would gladly fork over whatever asking price for Primed Streamline or Primed Serration, it's not going to happen. we might get more Primed utility mods, but nothing to directly up our already ludicrous damage even further.

4 minutes ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

where are the new augment mods for the newer frames?

DE usually lets people play them for a while and collect data, then make decisions for augments based on that Data. the newer frames will get Augments eventually, but wouldn't you rather they take the time to give us useful and powerful Augments that we might consider actually giving a mod slot up for, or would you rather them rush out any old Augment that people will try once and then never use again? this problem will remedy itself with time, as more frames are added, Older ones get Augments, that's always been the way.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LazyKnight said:

Split flights might be part of Nightwave.

pardon but what is Split Flights? it sounds like it would be a Multishot mod for Bows specifically, but I'm guessing based on the name alone..

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

pardon but what is Split Flights? it sounds like it would be a Multishot mod for Bows specifically, but I'm guessing based on the name alone..

Type [Split Flights] on pc and it comes up as a mod you can link.

1 minute ago, LazyKnight said:

Type [Split Flights] on pc and it comes up as a mod you can link.

I'm on console though...

edit: nvm, the above guy's post tells me.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

This is Baro who can bring out:
1: New Primed Mods

2: Any New Mod really.

3: New Quests/New Frames via Proxy of Quest: Inaros for example
4: Any New Weapon from the Categories; Regular Weapons (Zylok) Wraith, Vandal, Mara, Prisma and Primes via Proxy of Limited Relics.

So, for those four points alone. Yes, a Veteran can be excited for Baro. This is coming from someone with 3252 hours.

• Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm on console though...

edit: nvm, the above guy's post tells me.

Sorry, I forgot that you were on PS4 and I should have just posted a link to the wiki.

Just now, LazyKnight said:

Sorry, I forgot that you were on PS4 and I should have just posted a link to the wiki.

it's ok, as a meagre console peasant I'm used to being downtrodden and spat on....

thanks anyway, it looks like an interesting mod.

15 minutes ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

Another 2 weeks passed and again Baro brings primed disappointment. I cant believe i was foolish enough to be excited for baro for the first time in months after Red Text hyped him up yesterday. Then i arrive, click on "hide owned" as usual, and think to myself "You did it again Baro, you piece of sh*t. A stupid cosmetic i couldnt give a crap about".

Where are the new primed mods? Where the unique mods? Something to keep me going as a veteran, not the same old boring offers i already bought months ago. Since we're on the topic of new, where are the new augment mods for the newer frames? Their Augment mod schedule has been more than lackluster too. Many of the newer and less newer frames dont even have any augment mods

I've only been playing for a few months but Baro doesn't seem to be there to cater for the 'Veteran' player. Just the mechanism itself (trading 'trash' frame parts for ducats) seems to veer more toward the more casual player who runs fissures but doesn't do enough of them to build and/or trade for Platinum and who doesn't run enough higher level content to get stuff as natural drops.

At least that's how I see it, maybe I'm wrong...

• Haha 2

in the two years that they released all of baro items at the tenno con thing there hasn't been anything new.  ive only seen a few cosmetics and mod drop boosters.  other then that most of his visits benefits newer players.  I think the whole game needs an update on the rewards and items sold.  put that auto fix drone in there for arch wing.  prime stretch prime streamline prime redirection lol something new and fresh is needed.  

19 minutes ago, LazyKnight said:

Split flights might be part of Nightwave. Only DE knows for sure.

Codex says Baro.

everything in the game needs a very big remake...like baro stuffs, and sortie rewards. The game is very outdated and uninteresting. Warframe is getting old very fast...i can tell.

Edited by Luciole77
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, -CM-Killer-931 said:

This is Baro who can bring out:
1: New Primed Mods

2: Any New Mod really.

3: New Quests/New Frames via Proxy of Quest: Inaros for example
4: Any New Weapon from the Categories; Regular Weapons (Zylok) Wraith, Vandal, Mara, Prisma and Primes via Proxy of Limited Relics.

So, for those four points alone. Yes, a Veteran can be excited for Baro. This is coming from someone with 3252 hours.

24 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

I think all Vets are genuinely expecting Baro that close to a big Update. Because Baro could have legit brought a Railjack skin or anything Railjack-related really

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Baro is over saturated. Time for his cousin Orab to bring new things on the odd weeks. Like archwing and RJ stuff and build up it's roster of junk. Treasure maps to Heliosphere etc.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

I've only been playing for a few months but Baro doesn't seem to be there to cater for the 'Veteran' player. Just the mechanism itself (trading 'trash' frame parts for ducats) seems to veer more toward the more casual player who runs fissures but doesn't do enough of them to build and/or trade for Platinum and who doesn't run enough higher level content to get stuff as natural drops.

At least that's how I see it, maybe I'm wrong...

you are wrong but thats alright. He is a lot different now from how he used to be when he was fresh, and actually had stuff worth getting that was new. Casuals cant dump a bucket load of spare prime parts in for ducats simply because they either need the prime parts themselves or they simply dont have them

22 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Codex says Baro.

The codex might be right I am just of the opinion that DE might rob baro and put the mod in the nightwave rewards. DE has not released Split Flights and DE has deleted a primed mod from baro's inventory and there are still a bunch of other mods that DE has never released.

It was just my opinion, if I am right or wrong it doesn't really matter all that much to me.

Edited by LazyKnight

Honestly with how awesome Baros offerings are, they might as well just make him weekly.... Cause waiting two weeks for a bunch of recycled dregs is a bit anticlimactic to the extreme. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Meanwhile I expect nothing but keep hoping for Prisma Fluctus that was kind of teased a year ago in patch notes. Thought with railjack being out, Baro would finally bring it.

• Like 1