Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive leaderboards reset?

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

I've been getting 1st place on a bunch of K-Drive leaderboards, come back a week later when that race is back, but they reset when they rotate in/out? Or are there different leaderboards based on which mods are installed on the board? 

Sometimes the leaderboards have blank spaces that weren't there before 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
More info

1 hour ago, kapn655321 said:

Perhaps we should get a multiplayer race K-drive instance.. like F-Zero. If people are engaging K-drive for the sake of leaderboard, that could be useful.

K-Drive has long been forgotten by DE. I wont count on them coming back to it with any substantial update

Edited by Raqiya

9 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

K-Drive has long been forgotten by DE. I wont count on them coming back to it with any substantial update

Not as much forgotten as necessarily ignored for now. ...if they were to release a K-drive update before Duviri Paradox, people would Riot.
..that, and it would be a time and resource sink they can't afford to do, especially for something that will never be as meta as the archwings.
I genuinely love K-drive, but it's pretty reasonable that they leave them on the back burner a while all things considered.

Some of the reasons were speculated on by myself and others in this thread, if you're interested:

To sum it up, they've got way more important things to develop which have a chance to further the story, increase the player base, and pay for themselves.. where as K-drive cannot. I could see a revisit to K-drive as early as mid 2021, if things go well.

Edited by kapn655321

There are more people who achieved MR 28 than people with any of the K-drive achievements, acc to Steam...

I personally think K-drive was, well, judged overly harshly for not being faster than AWs as a transport and for crazy way you literally grind its rank, it has its advantages and and I use it occasionally,  but... It would be crazy for DE to put any more effort than basic maintenance into it right now. Not at least until after the modular AWs (or maybe together with them, as a new unified modular vehicles update.)