Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack discussion

(PSN)GEN-Son_17

Ok folks, I'd like some opinions on why I'm seeing content creators going on about how Empyrean's current phase isn't like the demo as if we don't see the clickbaiting behind it. 

Does anyone here really think the current Empyrean is the final chapter?

Is it possible that we have some players that think the grineer is the only faction to fight in Railjack?

Are the mk versions of weapons the final weapons or are they the first generation like the beginning weapins in Warframe?

Am I the only player who thought of that demo as not the beginning of Railjack but as the final piece of Fortuna...perhaps part of the last orb fight?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Am I the only player who thought of that demo as not the beginning of Railjack but as the final piece of Fortuna...perhaps part of the last orb fight?

Cant speak for others, but i thought it would be the proper Railjack update, not the incomplete and rushed , and bare bones thing at the moment.

Sure it can improve, but i do not see it becoming even a fourth of what was shown in the "demo".

20 minutes ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Ok folks, I'd like some opinions on why I'm seeing content creators going on about how Empyrean's current phase isn't like the demo as if we don't see the clickbaiting behind it.

Cause they are content creators , they need views to feed themselves. Dont take them too seriously , though they do have some valid points.

• Like 13

DE Steve said that "we wanted to release what we have over the Christmas holiday ", which means there is still a lot of things I’m shore they want to do with it, but it comes down to development time.  But if player’s interest fades, so will the developers. And the developer are notorious for doing this,    Now I like railjack so im hoping they stick with it.  but if they dont, it would be the first time they abandoned something , but I think railjack will be ok.  lichers,  I'm willing to bet gets abandoned..  

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

"Cant speak for others, but i thought it would be the proper Railjack update, not the incomplete and rushed , and bare bones thing at the moment."

I honestly thought they were going to introduce a basic learning version of it because it's such a big change from standard warframe.

"Sure it can improve, but i do not see it becoming even a fourth of what was shown in the "demo"."

Just like Fortuna and PoE, I think they're going to spend the year revealing the Empyrean/New War story and introduce us to big chapters every quarter and minor chapters every month. Even if players leave, by the time they decide to come back, we may have a new starchart just for Railjack. Lol, I just hit the Veil so, for me, this is a great pacing.

"Cause they are content creators , they need views to feed themselves. Dont take them too seriously , though they do have some valid points."

Very true but the level of overdramatic assumptions and the negative tone is not a smart long term food plan...especially if they're constantly biting the hand of the provider. Constructive criticism is often claimed but rarely practiced.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Railjack was coming out in 3 parts.

Dry dock

"Take flight"

And New War

So there are probably a bunch of stuff we don't have especially since this release was rushed.

And we're at the "take flight" phase so we're basically practicing. Heck, we still don't have any idea why a certain character is powering the ship and what the HELL is up with that finger!?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

And we're at the "take flight" phase so we're basically practicing. Heck, we still don't have any idea why a certain character is powering the ship and what the HELL is up with that finger!?

And there's a chance that Duviri Paradox will also come with Railjack elements.

Maybe we will only find out how that reliquary drive works in duviri.

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

A better question is, "Does anyone here really think phase 3 is going to magically contain all the solutions".

It will probably bring in a lot stuff.

The derelict orokin structures are already there and they can spawn infested. So that's gonna be a thing probably.

And who knows what else was cut out from the release we got.

Maybe the 2nd part is coming out in parts. It wouldn't surprise me.

9 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

It will probably bring in a lot stuff.

Recent precedence doesn't bode well in that regard, does it.

10 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Maybe the 2nd part is coming out in parts.

Meaning ultimately more than 3 phases/parts?

That gets a 'dubious' from me.

2 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Is it possible that we have some players that think the grineer is the only faction to fight in Railjack?

Are the mk versions of weapons the final weapons or are they the first generation like the beginning weapins in Warframe?

It's not important what we think! DE staff is going to do what they think. (Hint: how Steve and co) think loot picking manually is interactive and desirable on a huge map like railjack. Hence, either you keep playing the toxic relationship of this game, or be called a hater, entitled brat, doomsayer and find a fresh breath of life in other games. 

18 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

It's not important what we think! DE staff is going to do what they think. (Hint: how Steve and co) think loot picking manually is interactive and desirable on a huge map like railjack. Hence, either you keep playing the toxic relationship of this game, or be called a hater, entitled brat, doomsayer and find a fresh breath of life in other games. 

What are you talking about? You act as if it's a freaking life or death situation. Holy crap.

First, entitlement is demanding and whining about getting everything now, your way and without any real work put in it. I've played with players like that and, if that fits your description, then absolutely you are. If it's the vidar parts, for example, I have no problems with people discussing the drop rates of the different units. All good. The entitlement comes from wanting the max avionics vidar only AND wanting the drop chance for that one raised. Why, because it's the only one that allows the ultimate builds? Because you feel it's the only one worth using?IT SHOULD BE HARD TO GET.

Second, in regards to people saying "Hence, either you keep playing the toxic relationship of this game, or be called a hater, entitled brat, doomsayer and find a fresh breath of life in other games", you do realize players who enjoy different elements of this game than you get tired of your complaining just like you get tired of theirs, right? There will always be players with something to say. I get called a "white knight" because I see Warframe as a long term development system with yearly chapters, quarterly big updates and monthly base updates. I don't expect Warframe to be what it's not envisioned to be and I praise DE for not swaying from what they want the game to be. In no way or shape does that mean I like all of their game modes or updates. I HATE raids but I also want them in the game for Empyrean because it's the perfect model for them. I LOVE spy missions but understand now is not the best time for them in the story. I just enjoy the game.

Okay....what reason do people keep saying this is rushed? This thing was shown how long ago? How many streams did Steve show the ideas and in goings to make it possible?

Yet all I see is rushed rushed rushed....if my burger took this long to get made, it would be considered too long. If a wedding cake took this long to make, it would be too long. If this is how long it took for a mechanic to fix my car, damn....

People will complain about anything and everything that happens in this game called life. They will go to bed with a complaint and wake up to find something else to complain about. This game has not been anything different for complaints and will keep getting complaints. The game is multi games put into one area for us to enjoy. Everything in Warframe would be another game under another company. And Railjack is no exception. It will grow and get changed just as every part of Warframe has. They even told us this when Command comes out, it will be reset.

We are looking for the time in the game when we will be able to stand on a mountain side, send out a call, and a ship will come down to take us to the stars. We are looking forward to getting the Fortuna people on our ships, the Cetus people, the Syndicate helpers, and whatever enemies that want to be on our side. Hek, I am waiting for DE to make the Ice Pirates be in the game instead of in words only.

This will get better and it may have some bad parts as well but no matter what, it is a journey I will be there for, ills or awe.

On 2020-01-14 at 8:17 AM, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

You act as if it's a freaking life or death situation.

Yet your reaction to my response (which is my personal opinion only and not a gospel truth) belongs in the same ballpark! Bravo!!! 

you do realize players who enjoy different elements of this game than you get tired of your complaining just like you get tired of theirs, right?

Nobody is forcing them to read all my posts, it's their problem if all they do is cherry pick negative criticism or rants and then get upset over it. They can go read the feel good posts too, but that doesn't satisfy their craving for some salt. 

I just enjoy the game.

So did I. And when I stopped enjoying, I stopped playing. 🙂 And I just posted that in my opinion which translates to "DE owns the game and will decide what they want to do with it irrespective of player feedback". 

There will always be players with something to say.

Why all the strawmen? I didn't call you a "white knight", I don't even care about any single activity of yours on any scale. You really should listen to your own advice my dude. 

• Like 2

I honestly lost faith in DE to bring in good quality content. Especially because of the relationship between Old Blood and Empyrean. They put in the liches in an absolutely abysmal state, did some very minor fixes and tweaks, didn't address the most glaring issues with it, completely denounced player feedback, and then happily buggered off to do the next thing. Why should I believe they won't do a similar thing with empyrean? Sure, they might do phase 3 of it, add more content, but I honestly do not have any more trust that they will actually fix the problems with Railjack that players keep bringing up. They will just try to shut us up with more "content" and keep going on like everything's dandy.

• Like 3

On 2020-01-13 at 12:40 PM, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

I'd like some opinions on why I'm seeing content creators going on about how Empyrean's current phase isn't like the demo as if we don't see the clickbaiting behind it. 

Simply put, it gets them what they want: views. This type of video pointing out the obvious wouldn't exist if people didn't watch them. But clickbait and a published voiced sharing a player's sentiment (especially a negative one) bring attention, and thus ad revenue, to content creators, so they keep making them. It's the same reason you'll see Warframe Youtubers come out with inane "Top [#]" list videos during content lulls.

Edited by SenorClipClop
  • Like 3

On 2020-01-13 at 1:40 AM, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

1- We thought the demo would be the first chapter, not the last.

2- You are delusional if you believe DE will expand Empyrean to anything close to what we saw in the demo. They are working on so many different next big updates that they won't have time to completely modify Empyrean. Not within the next 3 or 4 years at least.

• Like 2

They gonna just add bunch of out of place stuff and random half-done ideas, throw it in game and call it content. If you believe this mess is somehow going to solve its issues you are naive,blind or plain stupid.

Yeah no more money from me DE, when you start doing your job propertly i might come back and toss you few coins, until then im gonna spend my money on steam sales on games, that you know, are actually fun, finished product where you dont need to spend XXX hours of grinding for something that gets nerfed/tweaked to ground next month or fight with bugs avery 5 minutes.

So what come next, another set of missions for corpus RJ and then infested themed RJ missions? WOOOHOOOOO cant wait...                             Kappa

Also everybody is already maxed everything in railjack, so my question is: What you gonna add next, to actually challenge ppl with pimped out railjacks. What is gonna be in this GLORIOUS part 2/3 railjack update that is somehow MIRACULOUSLY supposted to fix everything. HOW do you challenge such ppl? We were running Gian point 3-4 minutes per run. Its kinder garten difficulty, dead game mode already, conquered, maxed i dont need to EVER go back (same as fortuna,PoE "islands"). Also everybody and their mother (well i didnt, cause i just couldnt care less and i was 8/9 in everything anyway) exploited ivara instrinsics farm and took you FOREVER to patch that out DE.

Also watch them just add MK IV and literally screw everybody who invested plat/time to get the best MK3. BTW this void hole is OP i dont know how you can add such thing in game without even TRYING IT OUT ONCE in actual mission, you could clearly see how this thing makes your "content" simply oboslete, and there are many other "features" that you can exploit to oneshot whole spawns of enemies and other nasty stuff.

But w/e simpletons are happy they have new cOnTenT, money is rolling in, everything is FINE its FINE guys cause this game is FREE (no it isnt) and in BETA (no it isnt, you just can screw ppl over and have no responsibility for it, thats why its in "BETA").

Have fun bois! 

6 minutes ago, Benour said:

They gonna just add bunch of out of place stuff and random half-done ideas, throw it in game and call it content. If you believe this mess is somehow going to solve its issues you are naive,blind or plain stupid.

Yeah no more money from me DE, when you start doing your job propertly i might come back and toss you few coins, until then im gonna spend my money on steam sales on games, that you know, are actually fun, finished product where you dont need to spend XXX hours of grinding for something that gets nerfed/tweaked to ground next month or fight with bugs avery 5 minutes.

So what come next, another set of missions for corpus RJ and then infested themed RJ missions? WOOOHOOOOO cant wait...                             Kappa

Also everybody is already maxed everything in railjack, so my question is: What you gonna add next, to actually challenge ppl with pimped out railjacks. What is gonna be in this GLORIOUS part 2/3 railjack update that is somehow MIRACULOUSLY supposted to fix everything. HOW do you challenge such ppl? We were running Gian point 3-4 minutes per run. Its kinder garten difficulty, dead game mode already, conquered, maxed i dont need to EVER go back (same as fortuna,PoE "islands"). Also everybody and their mother (well i didnt, cause i just couldnt care less and i was 8/9 in everything anyway) exploited ivara instrinsics farm and took you FOREVER to patch that out DE.

Also watch them just add MK IV and literally screw everybody who invested plat/time to get the best MK3. BTW this void hole is OP i dont know how you can add such thing in game without even TRYING IT OUT ONCE in actual mission, you could clearly see how this thing makes your "content" simply oboslete, and there are many other "features" that you can exploit to oneshot whole spawns of enemies and other nasty stuff.

But w/e simpletons are happy they have new cOnTenT, money is rolling in, everything is FINE its FINE guys cause this game is FREE (no it isnt) and in BETA (no it isnt, you just can screw ppl over and have no responsibility for it, thats why its in "BETA").

Have fun bois! 

You realize just how much DE had tested Empyrean when Pablo didn't even know you could destroy the engines of the crewships. Of course, not knowing about it is also a result of not testing the game, cuz it is worthless and a waste of time to shoot at crewships to begin with.

Edited by Anthraxicus

On 2020-01-14 at 6:31 AM, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Okay....what reason do people keep saying this is rushed? This thing was shown how long ago? How many streams did Steve show the ideas and in goings to make it possible?

Yet all I see is rushed rushed rushed....if my burger took this long to get made, it would be considered too long. If a wedding cake took this long to make, it would be too long. If this is how long it took for a mechanic to fix my car, damn....

imagine a scenario - you order a burger, wait for it 2 hours and receive a badly cut bun, with ingredients thrown without any order, and most of those ingredients are not even there - obviously rushed and incomplete job.

and now a guy comes in wondering how in earth you can consider this to be rushed burger because it took sooooo looooooong to make,,,,,,,

• Like 3