Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack discussion

(PSN)GEN-Son_17

Just slap a carcinnox on the front and use it to strip crewships. Once you strip enough armor one shot it with the artillery. 

It's much faster and easier than boarding. 

If you find yourself with a bad crew grab your weight belt and start carrying. 

5 hours ago, GrimSinner said:

I seem to have the opposite issue when I'm boarding crew ships.  There is always that "one guy" who wants to compete with me.  It's a race to see who can get the crew ship first.  Sometimes we're nearly side-by-side running towards the reactor cipher.

I actually enjoy this competition more than the Railjack mission and crew ships go down quickly.  

There's a bug that will teleport team mates to your when you transition into an area.

I think it is ignorance rather than incompetence... well I hope it is. This game isn't exactly well "documented" as far as player guides go, more like hints and pointers here and there. Some of us, as is apparent in this thread, are more keen? You know, getting the hints and stuff and go from there. While there are some out there that are... well, a couple fries short of a happy meal? So, I guess a little incompetence, but more ignorance.

So bottomline is, don't get your hopes up in a pub game. That random does something useful? Great! If not, no big deal.

I'm scratching my head over why people even want to introduce corpus? Is a change of the roster going to help the glaring Kill 90 fighters and 6 crewships rinse and repeat missions? Railjack has been accepted as archwing 2.0. Are people happy witch archwing? Not only that, the changes that discourage archwing usage  are only going to get worse with modular archwing potentially. Is there enough going on the ship to keep 2 gunners, a pilot nd 1 engineer engaged doing with the content as we see it now to continue playing it? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

I think it is ignorance rather than incompetence... well I hope it is. This game isn't exactly well "documented" as far as player guides go, more like hints and pointers here and there. Some of us, as is apparent in this thread, are more keen? You know, getting the hints and stuff and go from there. While there are some out there that are... well, a couple fries short of a happy meal? So, I guess a little incompetence, but more ignorance.

So bottomline is, don't get your hopes up in a pub game. That random does something useful? Great! If not, no big deal.

Others suggested the same thing. But by the time you get to the Veil Proxima missions they should have been able to grasp the basics of what they are doing, don't you think? 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Others suggested the same thing. But by the time you get to the Veil Proxima missions they should have been able to grasp the basics of what they are doing, don't you think? 

I completed veil proxima and had very little clue what I was doing. All I did until then is use the turrets and destroy cruisers and I only found out about cruisers after watching a video of someone destroying it. 

It was only when I decided to bring my own ship that I started to look for more information about how the ship worked, intrinsic, what the forge was, the dome, etc etc. Not that there is much to know but in fairness, this isnt explained anywhere in the game. 

Edited by (PS4)El_Senior_Fats

5 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Well there are the ones that were carried.

And then there are the malicious types. Those that are there to leech for the most part.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)El_Senior_Fats said:

I completed veil proxima and had very little clue what I was doing. All I did until then is use the turrets and destroy cruisers and I only found out about cruisers after watching a video of someone destroying it. 

:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

Well there are the ones that were carried.

And then there are the malicious types. Those that are there to leech for the most part.

Aren't they the same subset? 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

:facepalm:

I literally did once each mission on each planet until I got to unlock the veil

This is why I know that most people I play with when doing pubs are probably the same I was, clueless, they dont know what the forge is, how to use it, why not to refine, they dont know to prioritize cruisers, what are healing bubbles, etc etc... 1 month from now I am sure it will be better, but from now, I am better off soloing veil than trying to get into a pub

Edited by (PS4)El_Senior_Fats

4 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Wait...what? I'M ON PS4 and play the hell out of Railjack! I'm in the Veil and only have issues when another player has a crappy internet connection. Solo play is smooth for me. Why can't you play on the PS4? Also, if you can't "play" Railjack then why are you complaining about content you haven't played yet?

Didn’t say It was unplayable...  but I’m waiting for fixers because I don’t what my time wasted...

So far I’ve had two crashers…. I’ve got stuck in my orbiter when going in to operator and couldn’t get back. Id loaded into a mission without the Railjack and got to walk the heavens (very pretty) I’ve both failed and succeeded in a mission. I’ve failed a mission after the mission had been complete. I got stuck in a wall next to the turret...  And had a black screed while the mission was going and could see anything...    and so on.... so I’m not playing in until they fix it... 

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82

That thing is bugged all over, how/why did DE think its ok to release something as bugged as this? Literally since i started trying it out, all I've encountered are bugs...cant Navigate, stuck in turret mode even when im actually off of them, no mission success even after finishing tthe mission so we ended up having to abort in order to get out, stuck in archwing mode when i boarded an enemy crewship..the list goes on..HOW D.E!? HOW?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

That thing is bugged all over, how/why did DE think its ok to release something as bugged as this? Literally since i started trying it out, all I've encountered are bugs...cant Navigate, stuck in turret mode even when im actually off of them, no mission success even after finishing tthe mission so we ended up having to abort in order to get out, stuck in archwing mode when i boarded an enemy crewship..the list goes on..HOW D.E!? HOW?

Are you really surprised that Railjack has bugs when:
1) They said it would.
2) It's DE every content release is full of bugs.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

HOW D.E!? HOW?

you're just a wee bit late to the party, pal.

we know it's a mess, and yes, it should never have been released in this unfinished state, but this is what DE does from time to time: they cave to the players screaming "more! now!" and rush the build without doing any proper testing. even worse being stuck with it for over a month now.. really hoping Consoles get the fixes this coming week.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Are you really surprised that Railjack has bugs when:
1) They said it would.
2) It's DE every content release is full of bugs.

Nah man this one is different, the other were minor bugs but this one? They're game breaking bugs.. And that's exactly my question why the heck would they release something full of bugs

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you're just a wee bit late to the party, pal.

we know it's a mess, and yes, it should never have been released in this unfinished state, but this is what DE does from time to time: they cave to the players screaming "more! now!" and rush the build without doing any proper testing. even worse being stuck with it for over a month now.. really hoping Consoles get the fixes this coming week.

Im playing on console(ps4) and im speechless with these bugs, i guess late to the oarty cuz i was busy trying to buil my own railjack, play no man's sky and work but jesus this is a sin...1 month?fr? Waw

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

No it isn't different at all. You must be new here.

Nah i been playing this game since release and while in the past yes they did have some game breaking bugs and within a week they'd fix it, since switching to console i havent been playing their dlc the very day it releases cuz im busy eith real life stuff so i nevr experienced any game breaking bugs up to now..My thing is that dlc has been out for atleast over a month, how are these game breaking bugs still not fixed..thats my problem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

Nah man this one is different, the other were minor bugs but this one? They're game breaking bugs.. And that's exactly my question why the heck would they release something full of bugs

It is normally this bad... on PC. On PS4 you get the fixed version after we suffer through all of the bugs.

The difference is this time they shipped the buggy version to consoles as well.

Edited by Llamatronian
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

Nah i been playing this game since release and while in the past yes they did have some game breaking bugs and within a week they'd fix it, since switching to console i havent been playing their dlc the very day it releases cuz im busy eith real life stuff so i nevr experienced any game breaking bugs up to now..My thing is that dlc has been out for atleast over a month, how are these game breaking bugs still not fixed..thats my problem.

Cool life story, not sure why you wanted to share that. But what you aren't getting is this is perfectly normal, if you have been playing since release then you'd know that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Meh, I'm ok with it. I don't mind messing around with it should until they work out bugs. If you can't handle it, don't play and just pretend it's not released yet. 

Im guessing u play on pc, cuz on console its not a "messing around" type of thing...think about finishing a mission, get lots of resources and etc, just for it not to let u get back to the dock, so uve to abort and lose everything

2 minutes ago, Llamatronian said:

It is normally this bad... on PC. On PS4 you get the fixed version after we suffer through all of the bugs.

The difference is this time they shipped the buggy version to consoles as well.

Right. The thing is if they know what the bugs are, how/why is it taking so long to fix